News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Band Rp interest check

Started by Bloody Rose, June 02, 2010, 12:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I would love to make a rp about a band on the road with their problems. I would play the female lead singer, I will accept either female or males and anything from one on ones to group sex can be ensured. I would do a plot upon members joining, I want this to be a long term rp. People who dont post in a week without notification will be booted. I will need:
1- Lead singer- Taken
2- Backup Singer- Open
3- Guitarist-  Elohim
4- Bass- Camie Calamity
5- Drums- Open
6- Keyboard- Open

Elohim

Hmmm, how about a gender bending manson/bowie style guitarist?

Bloody Rose

bending manson/bowie style????

Elohim

Extremely feminine male with an androgynous almost female stage persona.

Bloody Rose

You can do whatever you want dear ^^

Camie Calamity

How about a female bass player?
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.

Bloody Rose

Fine by me, so let me put up the reserved.

LimitlessNikkie

I'd love to play the back up singer.

Bloody Rose

With her we have enough... so here is the skeleton

Name:
Personality:
Kinks:
Limits:
Appearance:

Elohim

Name:          Dizzy
Bio:             

Dizzy was always a little weird,  from the early days of his life he never seemed to fit in anywhere at all,  perhaps it was his  feminine mannerism…  or maybe it was just the fact that he never ever answered to anything but Dizzy. People just couldn’t get their mind’s around the kid.  As he got older,  he start playing guitar mainly to give himself something to do at first, yet he soon realized that musicians particularly rock musicians were given the ability to do just about whatever they wanted.  It was about that time he started truly throwing himself into things,  while,  beginning to let his flamboyant side fly. 

Personality:   Dizzy is hard to pin down,  sometimes he’s quire sweet…  the first person to lend a shoulder to cry on…  but, other times he can seem oddly cruel and uncaring.  He seems happiest when he’s onstage,  drinking in the fan’s adoration…  or in bed,  having fun… or good old honest to goodness sleeping.  He dabbles a bit in drug use,  but,  liquor seems to be what he always returns too.

Kinks:  Dizzy swing both ways,  happily taking pretty people of all types into his bed.  As for what gets his motor running,  it’s really quite varied.  He’s a switch, and a bit of a sadomasochist,  he  seems to get quite a bit of a charge from things like piercings and tattoos.   Quite a few men and women have left the tour bus, with the words “Dizzy was here…” tattooed on their backside,  in bright purple ink.  In truth,  he’ll try anything….  Well,  most anything. 

Limits:   The guitarist thinks things should remain somewhat elegant,  scat and the like make the young man sick to his stomach.  Rape doesn’t excite him.   

Appearance:

The young man,  doesn’t look like much of a man at all, he’s about 5’8.  He’s thin,  in fact even though he’s lean he has a fair bit of feminine softness from a slight roundness of the breast and a rather rounded backside.  His face is rather feminine perhaps from surgery,  he has rather noticeable cheek bones,  full lips and large expressive eyes,  and he is rarely seen without makeup.  Dizzy wear’s his hair long,  typically dyed… in its current state it is streaked pink and purple.  Usually he can be found wearing tight fitting leather, or latex,  he seems to favor mixing black with a more vibrant shade.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Aria

Bio: Born into a family of musicians music was literally bred into her. Aria was groomed to be a musician from an early age learning first classical piano but was then trained as a classical singer once the talent was discovered. Her whole world was extremely controlled, every minute of everyday was planned out for her. She had no say what so ever about anything. She wore what they told her too, sang what they said to sing and behaved how they told her to behave and she hated it. On the night of her 18th birthday she packed her bags, took her car and drove away.

Personality: Free spirited and carefree. She loves trying new things and has no care for what others may think of her. She loves rock and roll and the complete freedom of the culture, how people live to please themselves. She craves excitement, she's be the last person to be sitting around doing nothing. Aria is happiest surrounded by people, she hates being alone.

Kinks: Aria is heterosexual  but is experimenting, because of her controlling parents she is pretty inexperience but her willingness to try new things and complete ease make her lack of experience a small matter.

Limits: Anything bathroom related would make Aria nauseated, same with animal.

Appearance: Aria is small. She stands at about  5’4” and is so delicately built she seems even smaller. She has slight curves and a small chest. She has flawless cream colored skin marked only by the tattooed wings that stretch from her shoulder blades down to her hips and the quarter note tattooed on the inside of her left wrist. She had a small heart shaped face large green eyes, full red lips, and short pixie cut black hair. Aria wears little make up just enough to make her eyes pop and a little flavored lip gloss. She often wears short shorts, or tight pants and either halter tops or backless shirts. She favors bright colors like blues and pinks paired with black.

Bloody Rose

Name: Lightning (that is her band name, her real name is Jessica)
Bio: She was born with abusive father, her mother was the only thing she could hang on. She always defended her mother having a rough attitude to man. She knew not all man were like that but that did not stopped her father from beating her and her mother. One day he went too far into nearly raping Jessica. She managed to defend herself a pour a bottle of acid into his face, leaving him blind and nearly killing him. She almost was arrested but it was self defense so she managed to get out free.

Ever since then she decided she did not wanted to hear her name, it brought her nightmares of his parents screaming her name while burning in hot acid. Reason why everybody started to call her Light. All of her friends knew never to call her by her real name unless something bad happened. At her early teens she discovered she had a voice much people did not had. She decided to use that gift and was on all events that her singing could be heard. She joined the school band and even sang in a couple of activities and talent shows.

Finally gathering a few friends she formed a band. The band quickly became famous and they were on the road a lot. She always sent money to her mother and took care of her when she arrived into town. Her voice was her most important weapon and she was making sure to keep a good care of it.
Personality: She is a spunky woman, she loves to have fun and do dirty things. She is also more of a pure rocker, always wearing black skirts and clothes that will leave more rockers gagging. She loves sex and don't mind having sex with anybody of her friends.
Kinks: Love being tied and being used while tied. She also loved to have sex in different places and her dream always was having a orgy.
Limits: Anything bathroom related, Blood, gore,Vore, Extreme pain.
Appearance:

Bloody Rose

Camie Calamity

Name:  Jazz (Short for Jasmine)

Bio:  Jazz didn’t grow up in a happy loving home, although her mother did love her she just loved the booze and drugs more.  Her father left when she was only a newborn and other than the occasional visit once a year she hasn’t had any contact.  Well, not until recently when the bands success took off, now the jerk thinks he is entitled to money and a name.  Her mother worked odd jobs at first, before deciding that using men paid more, so there was always a man around.  Oddly enough Jazz understood where her mother was coming from, but that doesn’t mean she liked it.

Jazz began playing guitar at the age of eight, when her neighbor offered to teach her.  The instrument was her escape from the hellish reality she lived daily.  Jazz has played in several bands rather she was playing guitar or bass going back and forth to whatever the band needed.  She stumbled across a flyer of a band named Dual Sides, who were auditioning for a bass player.  Her current band was in the mixed of a break up anyway, so she thought what the hell went in and played like she was born to play.  Her passion for music finding her a new place in a new band, and the new found success. 

Jazz, has never been one to turn to alcohol, other than the occasional drink but since her father has returned with his demands she is hitting the bottle harder.  Sex it’s self is turning into her addiction of choice.  She tries hard to keep her dirty little secrets just that secret, as success, and fame take over. 

Personality:  Before Jazz earned her place within the band she was more of a loner, and sticking to herself.  Sometimes that loner still comes out, but for the most part she is a happy and lively girl, far from her once self.  She doesn’t or isn’t trying to be someone else; it just took some understanding to get to really know her.  Although loud, fun, and sometimes a little obnoxious now when something is bothering her she will generally resort back to her loner state, coming out of it when and only when on stage for the bands sake.

Kinks: Jazz, is bisexual but with a stronger leaning towards men.  If a woman interests her then there is no doubt that Jazz will show her a hell of a time.   Yet, she does prefer men even if she seems a little picky, but that doesn’t mean she leaves a show without having and itch scratched.  Jazz is very much a switch, loving to be in charge one moment and not so much the next.  If she truly trusts you she will allow some bondage as in allowing you to tie her up for pleasures sake.  Pain, isn’t an option for her, her motto is if it hurts then how can it feel good?

Limits:  Anything bathroom related, underage play, blood, gore, extreme bondage, sadomasochism. 

Appearance:  Jazz, is on the taller side standing at five foot eight.  She is slender and quiet toned to equal them both out.  Her full, black hair hangs to the middle of her back with green streaks throughout.  On stage her hair is usually pulled up into two ponytails on opposite sides of her head.  Her bright blue eyes are always painted dark and sultry.  As for clothing her motto is “Is it black, tight, and revealing”?  She alternates between very short skirts or tight leather pants, as for tops very low cut or sometimes even see through.  Jazz loves showing her tongue ring and of course she is fond of her nose ring.  On stage and after a show her lips are always painted black giving her a paler complexion, but off stage she sticks to her own naturally pink lips with a little gloss.  A tattoo of a red rose and vines with thorns grace her lower back and a string of barbed wire on her right bicep.  She does love tattoos but not for sexual pleasure, even though she prefers men with tats. 

What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.