What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on April 01, 2019, 07:53:33 PM
Boyfriend's shirt and boxers. It's one of those kinds of days.

Those are good days, for me, I hope so for you, too. :-)

OT: White blouse, navy skirt, and navy silk scarf. And, my little Салют badge, today.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless navy sheath with a round neckline and a white hip length jack with long sleeves, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pant suit with a fitted, belted jacket and black leather ballet flats

Lady Shadow

NY & Company tank top and navy blue underwear.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Full navy skirt with hibiscus in many colors, navy blouse with wide collar, elbow-length sleeves with narrow ties on the cuffs, beige stockings and navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Medium blue crinkled linen slacks, white Oxford cloth long-sleeved button down shirt, black loafers

Lady Shadow

Burgundy Victoria's Secret Bra with Black Lace Panties.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

justme4386

Skintight stretch jeans, low cut white tshirt, grey sneaker socks. No bra.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki A-line cotton skirt, light blue long-sleeved man-tailored shirt, beige stockings and beige heels

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Navy wrap dress with a symmetrical tiny diamond pattern, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a pale yellow silk long-sleeved blouse, black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black jeans, dark red henley style pullover shirt, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

A long-sleeved white silk blouse with a bow at the neck, navy blue straight skirt, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Periwinkle sleeveless sheath with a matching long-sleeved jacket, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red slacks and a cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse with black leather ballet flats

PastelAristocrat

I'm wearing an entire KFC outfit, shirt and sweatpants.

Beguile's Mistress

Wraparound skirt, dark blue with tiny white and yellow flowers, a white pullover knit shirt with long sleeves, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

White slacks with a black, round neck, elbow-length sleeve top with white tulips raining down from the neck, and black leather ballet flats

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AmberStarfire

A red and white striped fitted t-shirt, grey track pants and silver green Baltic amber earrings.

LaVnde

A grey dress and ripped stockings.
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue cotton slacks and a darker blue long-sleeved light cotton shirt, low-heeled white sandals