Antebellum Nightmare - [M/F, Enslavement, Non-Con, Hard-Kinks]

Started by Montagne, January 07, 2021, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Quote from: Dashenka on January 12, 2021, 09:16:05 AM
Can we call dibs on slaves already? :D

You're welcome to approach players via PM and enter discussions for scenes of course. (Although they will need to approve all pairings as well!)

Urbanzorro

Code: [Select]
Name: Congressman William Lang
Nicknames: ‘Bill’

Appearance:
Standing 6”2’ with mostly  grey hair that now seems only to hint at the days it was once jet black, Bull has a winning smile when he is out meeting voters and a piercing gaze when he is serious about something. Most people would say that Bill is in healthy shape for his age. Though the more accurate statement would be that Bill is exactly “the right level” of physical fitness for the majority liberal voters that make up his constituency. Not so fit as to be threatening, but also not out of shape enough to seem lazy or indulgent.

Personality:
Bill, perhaps even more than most politicians, is a study of duality. In the public eye he is a kind hearted, socially conscious, man who stands as an example that age is no barrier to progress. He is always polite, respectful, filled with concern for the plight of anyone he comes across. In essence he is the kind hearted gentlemen that liberal voters wish all the men of  his generation would be.

In private, of course, he is an entirely different man. Bill carries a low opinion of most everyone who isn't of his social status, he is calculating to a fault, with a sadistic side that takes special glee in tormenting those he has power over.

History:

—————
Excerpt from My Time With Bill: Biography of William ‘Bill’ Lang

William Lang, the distinguished gentleman from Maine, was born to a simple family of moderate means. His father was a simple factory worker and his mother a school teacher. The two of them, working together to raise a family of three boys instilled in Bill a sense of civic duty that follows him throughout his whole life. While the trials and tribulations of growing up ‘on the wrong side of the tracks’ taught the senator all about the suffering of America’s working class. It should come as no surprise that these two life lessons forged within the senator a burning desire to take part in government, for the better of everyone without regard to race, gender, or any of the other labels that divide us.
—————

Well, that’s the legend at least. The truth is much less inspirational however. Bill’s father wasn’t just a factory worker, he was a drunken failure who barely succeeded at putting food on the table and occasionally couldn’t even aspire to that lowly goal. While his mother was much less concerned with the raising of her boys than she was with how much her newest set of underwear would excite the school’s principal when he saw them. On top of all that, the protection and well being of Bill’s two younger brothers often fell to him and it was in this environment that he developed an almost obsessive need to better his station. He saw the life that his family had and detested every moment of it.

Thankfully, Bill’s aw gifted with intelligence, and enough insight to put his intellect to work for him. There wasn’t a single person the young man couldn’t charm or outsmart into doing his bidding, whether they realized it or not. This talent helped Bill to exceed in his schooling, to land a scholarship to his local college, and to eventually work his way into co-founding a small, but successful, computer development firm. Bill was never much for the technical side, but when it came time to close a deal, he would always make it happen.

Fast forward seven years and had Bill sold his share of the company and turned the cash into a healthy investment portfolio for himself that would keep him on easy street for the rest of his days.

Eventually Bill’s interest turned from money to political power and he began making overtures at running for elected office. A suitably liberal platform, along with his agreeable public image and a ‘local boy made good’ storyline were more than enough for Bill to secure his position in the House of Representatives. Where he has remained to this day.

It was during one of the many back room political dealings of his career that Bill learned about the lodge from one of his associates across the aisle. The services offered by the lodge quickly became a favorite of Bill’s both for the freedom to explore his darker tendencies and for the irony of his political success coming from a platform directly opposed to everything the lodge stands for.

Likes: A Good Cigar, Power, Money, Mind Games, Political Machinations, Hunting, Winning.
Dislikes: Losing, Disrespect, Reporters, Opposition.

Character Ons: Dominating Others, Causing Pain, Breaking Others, Control, Bondage, Humiliation, Dehumanizing Others, Training, Pet Play, Most everything else.
Character Offs: Being Submissive, Lacking Control, Experiencing Pain.

Player O/o:
Ons/Offs
No real differences. Generally for this story I’m up for anything given its nature. So if you have anything in mind let me know and I’ll likely give it a shot.

Plot Hooks & Scenes
-The Assistant: I think it would be fun to have a new arrival character take the form of Bill’s current executive assistant. Someone young and impressionable, who respects him for who she thinks he is. She would be brought along to the lodge thinking that it was just a normal working vacation for the congressman and she was there to help him keep up while away from Washington. Only to be utterly shocked to see the truth of who he is and to experience it first hand as she is forced into being the lodge’s newest slave.

-The Contest: A friendly eager between Bill and one, or more, of the other masters. They each would select a slave to train for several days before forcing the two women to compete against each other in whatever form of activity they have chosen. It could be anything from a foot race, to sexual performance/endurance, or even a full on fight. This one could get quite dark with the ending and punishments for the girl or girls that lose.

-A Fox Hunt: Bill would very much like to organize a bit of a hunt for the masters at the lodge. With some of the girls playing the role of the hunted animals. The masters would set out with paintball guns, tasers, etc and see just what sort of ‘game’ they can return to the lodge with by the end of the day.

-One Hell of a Night: This is basically an easy and simple scene that could be repeated as needed. A girl catches Bill’s interest and he takes her for an evening, or more. He puts her through her paces, inspects, uses, trains, and otherwise abuses her before discarding her when he grows bored.

-The Congressman’s New Toy: Bill takes a particular interest in a slave, setting about fully training her as he sees fit. This one would be more long term and would involve fully training, breaking, and reshaping the girl in question to fit whatever space roll Bill sees fit.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Montagne

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 12, 2021, 05:28:24 PM
Code: [Select]
Name: Congressman William Lang
Nicknames: ‘Bill’

Appearance:
Standing 6”2’ with mostly  grey hair that now seems only to hint at the days it was once jet black, Bull has a winning smile when he is out meeting voters and a piercing gaze when he is serious about something. Most people would say that Bill is in healthy shape for his age. Though the more accurate statement would be that Bill is exactly “the right level” of physical fitness for the majority liberal voters that make up his constituency. Not so fit as to be threatening, but also not out of shape enough to seem lazy or indulgent.

Personality:
Bill, perhaps even more than most politicians, is a study of duality. In the public eye he is a kind hearted, socially conscious, man who stands as an example that age is no barrier to progress. He is always polite, respectful, filled with concern for the plight of anyone he comes across. In essence he is the kind hearted gentlemen that liberal voters wish all the men of  his generation would be.

In private, of course, he is an entirely different man. Bill carries a low opinion of most everyone who isn't of his social status, he is calculating to a fault, with a sadistic side that takes special glee in tormenting those he has power over.

History:

—————
Excerpt from My Time With Bill: Biography of William ‘Bill’ Lang

William Lang, the distinguished gentleman from Maine, was born to a simple family of moderate means. His father was a simple factory worker and his mother a school teacher. The two of them, working together to raise a family of three boys instilled in Bill a sense of civic duty that follows him throughout his whole life. While the trials and tribulations of growing up ‘on the wrong side of the tracks’ taught the senator all about the suffering of America’s working class. It should come as no surprise that these two life lessons forged within the senator a burning desire to take part in government, for the better of everyone without regard to race, gender, or any of the other labels that divide us.
—————

Well, that’s the legend at least. The truth is much less inspirational however. Bill’s father wasn’t just a factory worker, he was a drunken failure who barely succeeded at putting food on the table and occasionally couldn’t even aspire to that lowly goal. While his mother was much less concerned with the raising of her boys than she was with how much her newest set of underwear would excite the school’s principal when he saw them. On top of all that, the protection and well being of Bill’s two younger brothers often fell to him and it was in this environment that he developed an almost obsessive need to better his station. He saw the life that his family had and detested every moment of it.

Thankfully, Bill’s aw gifted with intelligence, and enough insight to put his intellect to work for him. There wasn’t a single person the young man couldn’t charm or outsmart into doing his bidding, whether they realized it or not. This talent helped Bill to exceed in his schooling, to land a scholarship to his local college, and to eventually work his way into co-founding a small, but successful, computer development firm. Bill was never much for the technical side, but when it came time to close a deal, he would always make it happen.

Fast forward seven years and had Bill sold his share of the company and turned the cash into a healthy investment portfolio for himself that would keep him on easy street for the rest of his days.

Eventually Bill’s interest turned from money to political power and he began making overtures at running for elected office. A suitably liberal platform, along with his agreeable public image and a ‘local boy made good’ storyline were more than enough for Bill to secure his position in the House of Representatives. Where he has remained to this day.

It was during one of the many back room political dealings of his career that Bill learned about the lodge from one of his associates across the aisle. The services offered by the lodge quickly became a favorite of Bill’s both for the freedom to explore his darker tendencies and for the irony of his political success coming from a platform directly opposed to everything the lodge stands for.

Likes: A Good Cigar, Power, Money, Mind Games, Political Machinations, Hunting, Winning.
Dislikes: Losing, Disrespect, Reporters, Opposition.

Character Ons: Dominating Others, Causing Pain, Breaking Others, Control, Bondage, Humiliation, Dehumanizing Others, Training, Pet Play, Most everything else.
Character Offs: Being Submissive, Lacking Control, Experiencing Pain.

Player O/o:
Ons/Offs
No real differences. Generally for this story I’m up for anything given its nature. So if you have anything in mind let me know and I’ll likely give it a shot.

Plot Hooks & Scenes
-The Assistant: I think it would be fun to have a new arrival character take the form of Bill’s current executive assistant. Someone young and impressionable, who respects him for who she thinks he is. She would be brought along to the lodge thinking that it was just a normal working vacation for the congressman and she was there to help him keep up while away from Washington. Only to be utterly shocked to see the truth of who he is and to experience it first hand as she is forced into being the lodge’s newest slave.

-The Contest: A friendly eager between Bill and one, or more, of the other masters. They each would select a slave to train for several days before forcing the two women to compete against each other in whatever form of activity they have chosen. It could be anything from a foot race, to sexual performance/endurance, or even a full on fight. This one could get quite dark with the ending and punishments for the girl or girls that lose.

-A Fox Hunt: Bill would very much like to organize a bit of a hunt for the masters at the lodge. With some of the girls playing the role of the hunted animals. The masters would set out with paintball guns, tasers, etc and see just what sort of ‘game’ they can return to the lodge with by the end of the day.

-One Hell of a Night: This is basically an easy and simple scene that could be repeated as needed. A girl catches Bill’s interest and he takes her for an evening, or more. He puts her through her paces, inspects, uses, trains, and otherwise abuses her before discarding her when he grows bored.

-The Congressman’s New Toy: Bill takes a particular interest in a slave, setting about fully training her as he sees fit. This one would be more long term and would involve fully training, breaking, and reshaping the girl in question to fit whatever space roll Bill sees fit.

I love the look of Bill, and also like the idea of "Liberal Hero" Bill and "Good Ol' Boy" Sydney being good friends if you're up for it. Approved.

If I can ask for one slight adjustments, For "A Fox Hunt" - The characters will be in 1860s get ups with appropriate tech, so maybe nets and horseback rather than paintball guns?

And if you get a volunteer for "The Assistant", be sure to think of a convincing way a congressional aid can be disappeared without someone noticing. IE - her death is faked, maybe Bill makes a big public statement mourning her death while she's really trapped on the plantation, that sort of thing.

Amarlo

Nets, horseback, bolas, lassos xD Sounds awesome, actually. I really like the idea of the Fox hunt. I bet some of the girls get caught and taken right there!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Montagne

Quote from: Amarlo on January 12, 2021, 06:33:35 PM
Nets, horseback, bolas, lassos xD Sounds awesome, actually. I really like the idea of the Fox hunt. I bet some of the girls get caught and taken right there!

ooo. Lassos have a very period vibe.  >:)

Urbanzorro

Quote from: Montagne on January 12, 2021, 06:28:21 PM
I love the look of Bill, and also like the idea of "Liberal Hero" Bill and "Good Ol' Boy" Sydney being good friends if you're up for it. Approved.

If I can ask for one slight adjustments, For "A Fox Hunt" - The characters will be in 1860s get ups with appropriate tech, so maybe nets and horseback rather than paintball guns?

And if you get a volunteer for "The Assistant", be sure to think of a convincing way a congressional aid can be disappeared without someone noticing. IE - her death is faked, maybe Bill makes a big public statement mourning her death while she's really trapped on the plantation, that sort of thing.

Sounds good to me, I imagine they would get along pretty well all things considered.

With regards to story notes. Nets, lassos, etc  work just as well. And I’d agree that he’d have already arranged for the assistant to disappear, perhaps even having picked her specifically due to her having a lack of connections.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Montagne

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 12, 2021, 06:47:03 PM
Sounds good to me, I imagine they would get along pretty well all things considered.

With regards to story notes. Nets, lassos, etc  work just as well. And I’d agree that he’d have already arranged for the assistant to disappear, perhaps even having picked her specifically due to her having a lack of connections.

Yes the less connections, the easier it is, so that's an excellent place to start.

Hey, Sydney and Bill just believe in Bipartisan solutions to America's problems... Problem Solver's Caucus... Or whatever else it is they say when ripping everyone off  :P

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Nymphadora

Working on my sheet finally!

Face claim: Parker McKenna Posey
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Nymphadora

Name: Nia Evans
Nicknames: Ev
Time Enslaved: Preferrably brand spanking new but up for discussion

Appearance: (FC: Parker McKenna Posey)
Petite but curvy with cute round cheeks and an easy smile. Nia shows off her body and loves to pop up selfies with different hairstyles on her Insta. Standing at 5'3 her hips are round with a popped ass she loves to wiggle. A narrow waist and a delicious C cup chest she will dress to accent. Dark brown eyes stare out of a mocha toned face, clean and smooth with round apple cheeks when she smiles, which is often. She does not carry any tattoos and besides her ears, her nose is pierced where she keeps a tiny, subtle gold stud.

Personality:
Cheerful and usually easy to get along with, Nia loves to chat up random people as she goes about her day to day life. Always athletic, Nia got into gymnastics early and then on to cheerleading through high school and now into college. It sort of moulded her into a chipper, loud-voiced girl who preened for the guys and ruled meeker girls. Outspoken and eager to join in any peaceful rallies for BLM and #MeToo as they sprouted up. She is loyal to her friends to the point of rabid defence when a slight is detected. In her younger life, she was not above physically fighting to make her point but now she is typically much more mature about dealing with heightened emotions.

Studious to a point, Nia is definitely enjoying being away from her more religious and buttoned-down family of a primary school teacher mother and bus driving dad. She still talks to them every Sunday evening after dinner through facetime. She wants to be an influencer and has a moderate following on Instagram and Youtube where she shows off her makeup and hair skills as well as her cheer and gymnastics choreography.

History:
From a fair-sized family, Nia is the second to the youngest child. She has two older brothers and one younger. Being the only girl she was heavily doted on as she grew up which likely accounts for her 'better than' attitude at times. The family lived in the middle-class suburbs of Boston but she worked hard to try and not have too much of that typical Boston accent. She had dreams of moving West and doing more than cheerleading but really making a name for herself as a gymnast. Sadly, Nia lacked some of the discipline necessary. Her lack-there-of born from an internal revolt against her religious upbringing. She'd grown up in the church. Attending faithfully at her parent's side despite a lack of belief from an early age. She could no go against her father's rule and thus attended every church function, family function, extended family function (often centred around the church) and so on. Dressed the part. Played the part until she was a teen and finally spoke up. Nia was an atheist and proud of it. The backlash was horrendous and the structure of her life did not change one iota.

College on the other side of the country was the escape she needed and gave Nia the freedom to do and be what she wanted. She has become active in the local college council and teaches gymnastics to young kids outside of her own training and competitions. She will never be an olympian but enjoys a more relaxed feel to her competition. She is not the confrontation girl of her youth but is still fiercely loyal to friends she's made since her big move to Washington State.

Likes: Bright music and laughter with friends. Dancing in the rain. Having the perfect Chocolate Sundae after a long study session. Chocolates.
Dislikes: Bullies. Being interrupted. Religious discussions (remind her of her father).

Character Ons: Passion and mutual pleasure. Total respect. Nia loves to feel hands firmly on her body when even just making out. Not rough but unyielding. It is new and exciting with her last boyfriend and now she wants more. Spanks to her butt while having sex add spikes to her pleasure. Light biting to her neck and nipples, especially her inner thigh.
Character Offs: Bad kissing. Lacklustre sex drive. Meek partners that treat her like a china doll. Disrespectful language. Forcefulness as opposed to assertiveness.

Player O/o: Nympha's OnOs

- HardLimits for this game include dismemberment and facial disfiguration, piercing of navel and septum, excessive piercing elsewhere and Scat.

- Specific ONs for this game include non-con, forced nudity, collaring, near-constant bondage (locking please especially if there is an escape attempt), branding/marking which may include cutting to result in decorative scars, whipping, caging to name a few.

Plot Hooks & Scenes

FemDomme and forced lesbianism. - Nia has never had any inkling towards women but I would love to see her purchased or maybe have been targeted for bringing in specifically for a female domme to own.

Escape attempt. - Involving a chase down and recapture with harsh punishment and even heavier control exerted over her afterwards. A second attempt could mean death which is reasonable for the game for this character.

Kennel slave/pup play. - Forced to live and service the dogs on the estate and/or forced puppy play: to live as a bitch for her owner.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Montagne

Quote from: Nymphadora on January 13, 2021, 11:53:16 AM
Name: Nia Evans
Nicknames: Ev
Time Enslaved: Preferrably brand spanking new but up for discussion

Appearance: (FC: Parker McKenna Posey)
Petite but curvy with cute round cheeks and an easy smile. Nia shows off her body and loves to pop up selfies with different hairstyles on her Insta. Standing at 5'3 her hips are round with a popped ass she loves to wiggle. A narrow waist and a delicious C cup chest she will dress to accent. Dark brown eyes stare out of a mocha toned face, clean and smooth with round apple cheeks when she smiles, which is often. She does not carry any tattoos and besides her ears, her nose is pierced where she keeps a tiny, subtle gold stud.

Personality:
Cheerful and usually easy to get along with, Nia loves to chat up random people as she goes about her day to day life. Always athletic, Nia got into gymnastics early and then on to cheerleading through high school and now into college. It sort of moulded her into a chipper, loud-voiced girl who preened for the guys and ruled meeker girls. Outspoken and eager to join in any peaceful rallies for BLM and #MeToo as they sprouted up. She is loyal to her friends to the point of rabid defence when a slight is detected. In her younger life, she was not above physically fighting to make her point but now she is typically much more mature about dealing with heightened emotions.

Studious to a point, Nia is definitely enjoying being away from her more religious and buttoned-down family of a primary school teacher mother and bus driving dad. She still talks to them every Sunday evening after dinner through facetime. She wants to be an influencer and has a moderate following on Instagram and Youtube where she shows off her makeup and hair skills as well as her cheer and gymnastics choreography.

History:
From a fair-sized family, Nia is the second to the youngest child. She has two older brothers and one younger. Being the only girl she was heavily doted on as she grew up which likely accounts for her 'better than' attitude at times. The family lived in the middle-class suburbs of Boston but she worked hard to try and not have too much of that typical Boston accent. She had dreams of moving West and doing more than cheerleading but really making a name for herself as a gymnast. Sadly, Nia lacked some of the discipline necessary. Her lack-there-of born from an internal revolt against her religious upbringing. She'd grown up in the church. Attending faithfully at her parent's side despite a lack of belief from an early age. She could no go against her father's rule and thus attended every church function, family function, extended family function (often centred around the church) and so on. Dressed the part. Played the part until she was a teen and finally spoke up. Nia was an atheist and proud of it. The backlash was horrendous and the structure of her life did not change one iota.

College on the other side of the country was the escape she needed and gave Nia the freedom to do and be what she wanted. She has become active in the local college council and teaches gymnastics to young kids outside of her own training and competitions. She will never be an olympian but enjoys a more relaxed feel to her competition. She is not the confrontation girl of her youth but is still fiercely loyal to friends she's made since her big move to Washington State.

Likes: Bright music and laughter with friends. Dancing in the rain. Having the perfect Chocolate Sundae after a long study session. Chocolates.
Dislikes: Bullies. Being interrupted. Religious discussions (remind her of her father).

Character Ons: Passion and mutual pleasure. Total respect. Nia loves to feel hands firmly on her body when even just making out. Not rough but unyielding. It is new and exciting with her last boyfriend and now she wants more. Spanks to her butt while having sex add spikes to her pleasure. Light biting to her neck and nipples, especially her inner thigh.
Character Offs: Bad kissing. Lacklustre sex drive. Meek partners that treat her like a china doll. Disrespectful language. Forcefulness as opposed to assertiveness.

Player O/o: Nympha's OnOs

- HardLimits for this game include dismemberment and facial disfiguration, piercing of navel and septum, excessive piercing elsewhere and Scat.

- Specific ONs for this game include non-con, forced nudity, collaring, near-constant bondage (locking please especially if there is an escape attempt), branding/marking which may include cutting to result in decorative scars, whipping, caging to name a few.

Plot Hooks & Scenes

FemDomme and forced lesbianism. - Nia has never had any inkling towards women but I would love to see her purchased or maybe have been targeted for bringing in specifically for a female domme to own.

Escape attempt. - Involving a chase down and recapture with harsh punishment and even heavier control exerted over her afterwards. A second attempt could mean death which is reasonable for the game for this character.

Kennel slave/pup play. - Forced to live and service the dogs on the estate and/or forced puppy play: to live as a bitch for her owner.

Delightful, approved!

Dashenka

I'm in talks with Klio regarding pairing up...

Haven't decided on a character yet though but I'm playing a dominant if we can work it out :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Nymphadora

Well I'm game for some lezdom stuff if anyone is going to go for a Fem Domme.

But it doesn't mean that is all I'm looking for gents. ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Klio Darque

I've got some ideas for a Fem Domme character, was just waiting to see what Dasha was going to do so that we don't overlap.

My Domme will likely be more of a Sadist than a sexual predator though - don't want to spoil the Gentlemen's fun  :-)

Montagne

Once you two ladies wrap up your dom characters, along with AJ's final edits, that will be 5 dom characters and 6 subs - which should be more than sufficient to move forwards with, but we'll continue to take on new recruits and I'll leave this thread open.

@Klio are you going to be okay running your sub and dom character at the same time? Do you currently have the capacity to be in two ongoing scenes? (I'd be happy to put our old one-on-one on pause if necessary).

I am thinking about starting to work on the IC thread on Monday. So opening the IC on either Monday evening or the following couple of days depending on how long things take. @Dashenka does that give you enough time to finish your character or do you need a little long because I know you were/are travelling.

Here is how the first scene is going to work. Please can the Doms characters pair themselves with a Sub character OOC via private message (or vice versa). For now there is basically a 1:1 ratio, which is good.

The slaves will be in some way incapacitated as they are transited to their new life at the lodge. They will be stripped naked, chained together and led up to the plantation house, passing through the fields where they will see others working (And likely freak the hell out as stuff they've only seen in historical dramas is coming to life).

The doms will then bid on each of the new pieces of fresh meat (which I think everyone is playing other than one of AJ's characters), for who they want on their work team. Obviously the winner of the bid will be the pairings decided OOC. Each sub and dom pairing can describe their particular "winning/participating bid" which completes the first scene. They will then put that character (plus a gaggle of other NPC slaves say 4, that the pair are free to do as they wish with) to work doing hard labour. For now I am thinking ploughing fields with a human pulled plough, but if you have any more inventive ideas let me know.

It will nominally be a race to work the teams to complete a greatest area of land by sunset. (Which will be late in the day, being the height of summer). But there will be plenty of breaks to whip and fuck the new slaves into shape. Lets get our new arrives aching, sweaty, exhausted, overworked and brutally fucked/whipped by the end of the scene!

(A reminder that the characters are recreating the 1860s, so dom characters should be dressed appropriately, should not "break character", should punish the slave if they deny the idea that it is the past, and not use out of period equipment like electro-torture. Lady doms can wear male clothing of the period for practicalities sake.)

Does that work for everyone?!

Urbanzorro

Sounds good to me. Do we know who already has a full dance card? Might be worth listing the initial pairings as they are made.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Montagne

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 13, 2021, 04:31:29 PM
Sounds good to me. Do we know who already has a full dance card? Might be worth listing the initial pairings as they are made.

Yes, Very good point. Please update me as you guys are in discussion with people/come to an agreement so and I'll make an updated list.

Klio Darque

Yeah, I'll be good so long as the posting rate doesn't go wild (i.e. multiple posts per day). I'll catch up on our one to one by this weekend.

Also, I'm good with the starting scenario.

ajtrue

Good evening all. =] Since we don't yet have the info on who has been snapped up and paired off and who hasn't, I thought I'd just post my character's statuses here for simplicity's sake. ^.^

Aamori / A'may D is slatted to become Montagne's Sydney character's "pet."

Denali is as yet free if anyone is interested. =]

You can check out Denali HERE.

If you are interested in a possible collaboration, please feel free to reach out. ^.^ I promise not to bite (unless that is what you're looking for in a character. ;-]).

So ends my public service announcement. ::)

Nymphadora

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 13, 2021, 04:31:29 PM

Well while yes, I'm eager to see any Dommes, I have also been chatting with Urban a bit for a couple of my plot hooks.

We've not officially paired up but I think that is just cause we haven't literally typed the words out. Urban, feel free to drop your thoughts in on that without worry you will offend if I have it wrong or you would rather leave yourself open.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Klio Darque

Pitching this for a Domme (I'm not totally set on the faceclaim but I've spent 90 minutes looking at options and nothing else has clicked)

Name: Erin Pope
Nicknames: N/A
Time Enslaved: N/A

Appearance:
Erin Pope is five feet seven inches tall, blonde haired, slim, with a figure that makes it clear that she works out, looks after herself, without being some sort of musclebound She Hulk. It’s fairly clear looking at her that she could take care of herself in a fight.

When out and about on the Plantation she’s usually wearing the uniform of a Captain in the Confederate States Army, with a Texas flag on her left shoulder. The uniform has clearly been specifically tailored for her, and is usually worn with black knee high riding boots and a grey cavalry Stetson. A  period Colt Army Model 1860 revolver is carried on a holster on one hip, while a brown leather single tail bullwhip nestles against her other hip. When ‘out of character’ she’ll usually be seen wearing jump boots, combat pants, and t shirt, all in black, invariably accompanied by a strictly non period .357mm Sig Sauer and her whip.

Personality:
Smart, devious, and cunning, Erin Pope would likely be diagnosed as psychopathic in the unlikely event that she ever sits in a Psychiatrist’s couch again. She gets off on violence, the more extreme the better, enjoys hurting people for no particular reason, gets a buzz out of it. She’s inured to the suffering around her, feels no empathy or sympathy towards the women held at the Plantation. They’re slaves, deserve what they get. Being immersed in an environment intended to recreate a time period almost two hundred years ago has had an effect on her already tenuous mental stability. The longer she stays on the Plantation the more she struggles to distinguish between the present time and the 1800’s.

History:
Erin Pope followed in both her father and grandfather’s footsteps when she joined the Dallas Police Department in 2006. Her first four years with the Department were spent working patrol, and she soon earned a reputation as a diligent and effective young officer, one who her colleagues knew they could rely on to have their back when it was needed. And being third generation Blue also counted for something. If any of her colleagues noticed her tendency to be what could be at best called over zealous, particularly with persons of color, none thought anything of it, and as her supervisor was wont to remark “if you’re not getting complaints from the public you’re not doing your job right.”

Erin’s career enjoyed a smooth if unspectacular progression, and in 2012 she passed the selection for SWAT. Erin thrived in SWAT’s adrenaline fulled atmosphere, and proved herself more than willing to put herself in harm’s way. Anyone paying close attention might have seen the warning signs then, might have thought that the pretty blonde might have been just a little too eager to draw her weapon, too keen on kinetic solutions, but no one was watching, and besides, she was one of the guys, part of the Blue Wall. The first time she shot and killed a perp - actually two, both gang members, both black - she partied afterwards at the Cop bar around the corner from the Precinct, tossing back bourbon until she was blind drunk before taking some blond stud back to her apartment to fuck senseless.

More shootings followed. All in the line of duty. All justified. Naturally.

Until 2018. The op had been planned, the suspects identified. It should have been straightforward. If the gang bangers wanted to put up a fight then Erin was happy to oblige. Their lives mattered. Yeah, right. Erin would show them. She didn’t actually mean to shoot an unarmed seventeen year old colored kid. It was a genuine fuck up. Kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And was probably a gang banger anyway, so what did it really matter? She wasn’t even particularly worried. There had been bad shootings before. No harm no foul, right? ‘Cos shooting a future gang banger wasn’t really harm.

That’s what she thought until the cellphone footage hit the media. And the internet. The former was bad. The latter was worse. Twitter, FaceBook, Insta, they all lit up. Which started a shitstorm on CNN. The Chief was quote concerned unquote. Then Erin heard them talking about the optics. Optics? What the fuck did people know about optics? They weren’t the ones putting themselves in harm’s way every day, every night, dealing with the gangs, ANTIFA, all so that the people in the ‘burbs could sleep safe and sound in their beds. Knowing that someone was dealing with the monsters for them. What did they know about the fucking optics?

The mandatory psych eval was bad. Erin lost it with the shrink. Threatened her. Then the Department threw her under the bus. Fired. Pension gone. Third generation Blue, fired because some little punk had got in the way of a couple of rounds of five point five six. What the actual fuck? What sort of justice was that?

Three days later she was in her apartment, drunk on bourbon, when her cell rang. Unknown number. Someone wanted to talk to her about a job opening. She’d been recommended. She still doesn’t know by who.

Likes: Violence. Random, indiscriminate violence. Adrenaline rushes. Hurting people. Bourbon. Conspiracy theories. The 45th President of the United States. Bourbon.
Dislikes: Liberals (per her definition). People that think they’re smarter than her. Especially Psychiatrists. Mainstream Media (Fake News). The 44th President of the United States. Social Media snowflakes.

Character Ons: Domination. Having absolute, total control over another human being’s life. Violence. Punching, kicking. Whipping, caning, branding (giver, not taker). Hunting people. Taking out her angst on others. Fucking men.
Character Offs: Submission. Fucking women. 

Player O/o: Link to your Ons / Offs.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=321697.0

Plot Hooks & Scenes
Erin enjoys physical violence. Sometimes she’ll pick a slave at random to take her on in a no holds barred one on one MMA style combat. She’s never lost a bout (this is open for discussion if anyone wants to take her on in a bout - I’m not saying that she has to win, just that she has a reputation, so things could get interesting if she lost).

On other occasions she’ll just string a slave up and use them as a punchbag / kicking bag.

She hates people that think they’re smart (especially book smart). Any slave that acts smart around her is likely to feel the bite of her whip.     

Conspiracy theories - if you’ve got any that you want Erin to buy into.

Mental instability

Montagne

Quote from: Klio Darque on January 14, 2021, 08:18:25 AM
Pitching this for a Domme (I'm not totally set on the faceclaim but I've spent 90 minutes looking at options and nothing else has clicked)

Name: Erin Pope
Nicknames: N/A
Time Enslaved: N/A

Appearance:
Erin Pope is five feet seven inches tall, blonde haired, slim, with a figure that makes it clear that she works out, looks after herself, without being some sort of musclebound She Hulk. It’s fairly clear looking at her that she could take care of herself in a fight.

When out and about on the Plantation she’s usually wearing the uniform of a Captain in the Confederate States Army, with a Texas flag on her left shoulder. The uniform has clearly been specifically tailored for her, and is usually worn with black knee high riding boots and a grey cavalry Stetson. A - strictly non period - .357mm Sig Sauer is carried on a holster on one hip, while a brown leather single tail bullwhip nestles against her other hip. When ‘out of character’ she’ll usually be seen wearing jump boots, combat pants, and t shirt, all in black, invariably accompanied by the Sig and her whip.

Personality:
Smart, devious, and cunning, Erin Pope would likely be diagnosed as psychopathic in the unlikely event that she ever sits in a Psychiatrist’s couch again. She gets off on violence, the more extreme the better, enjoys hurting people for no particular reason, gets a buzz out of it. She’s inured to the suffering around her, feels no empathy or sympathy towards the women held at the Plantation. They’re slaves, deserve what they get. Being immersed in an environment intended to recreate a time period almost two hundred years ago has had an effect on her already tenuous mental stability. The longer she stays on the Plantation the more she struggles to distinguish between the present time and the 1800’s.

History:
Erin Pope followed in both her father and grandfather’s footsteps when she joined the Dallas Police Department in 2006. Her first four years with the Department were spent working patrol, and she soon earned a reputation as a diligent and effective young officer, one who her colleagues knew they could rely on to have their back when it was needed. And being third generation Blue also counted for something. If any of her colleagues noticed her tendency to be what could be at best called over zealous, particularly with persons of color, none thought anything of it, and as her supervisor was wont to remark “if you’re not getting complaints from the public you’re not doing your job right.”

Erin’s career enjoyed a smooth if unspectacular progression, and in 2012 she passed the selection for SWAT. Erin thrived in SWAT’s adrenaline fulled atmosphere, and proved herself more than willing to put herself in harm’s way. Anyone paying close attention might have seen the warning signs then, might have thought that the pretty blonde might have been just a little too eager to draw her weapon, too keen on kinetic solutions, but no one was watching, and besides, she was one of the guys, part of the Blue Wall. The first time she shot and killed a perp - actually two, both gang members, both black - she partied afterwards at the Cop bar around the corner from the Precinct, tossing back bourbon until she was blind drunk before taking some blond stud back to her apartment to fuck senseless.

More shootings followed. All in the line of duty. All justified. Naturally.

Until 2018. The op had been planned, the suspects identified. It should have been straightforward. If the gang bangers wanted to put up a fight then Erin was happy to oblige. Their lives mattered. Yeah, right. Erin would show them. She didn’t actually mean to shoot an unarmed seventeen year old colored kid. It was a genuine fuck up. Kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And was probably a gang banger anyway, so what did it really matter? She wasn’t even particularly worried. There had been bad shootings before. No harm no foul, right? ‘Cos shooting a future gang banger wasn’t really harm.

That’s what she thought until the cellphone footage hit the media. And the internet. The former was bad. The latter was worse. Twitter, FaceBook, Insta, they all lit up. Which started a shitstorm on CNN. The Chief was quote concerned unquote. Then Erin heard them talking about the optics. Optics? What the fuck did people know about optics? They weren’t the ones putting themselves in harm’s way every day, every night, dealing with the gangs, ANTIFA, all so that the people in the ‘burbs could sleep safe and sound in their beds. Knowing that someone was dealing with the monsters for them. What did they know about the fucking optics?

The mandatory psych eval was bad. Erin lost it with the shrink. Threatened her. Then the Department threw her under the bus. Fired. Pension gone. Third generation Blue, fired because some little punk had got in the way of a couple of rounds of five point five six. What the actual fuck? What sort of justice was that?

Three days later she was in her apartment, drunk on bourbon, when her cell rang. Unknown number. Someone wanted to talk to her about a job opening. She’d been recommended. She still doesn’t know by who.

Likes: Violence. Random, indiscriminate violence. Adrenaline rushes. Hurting people. Bourbon. Conspiracy theories. The 45th President of the United States. Bourbon.
Dislikes: Liberals (per her definition). People that think they’re smarter than her. Especially Psychiatrists. Mainstream Media (Fake News). The 44th President of the United States. Social Media snowflakes.

Character Ons: Domination. Having absolute, total control over another human being’s life. Violence. Punching, kicking. Whipping, caning, branding (giver, not taker). Hunting people. Taking out her angst on others. Fucking men.
Character Offs: Submission. Fucking women. 

Player O/o: Link to your Ons / Offs.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=321697.0

Plot Hooks & Scenes
Erin enjoys physical violence. Sometimes she’ll pick a slave at random to take her on in a no holds barred one on one MMA style combat. She’s never lost a bout (this is open for discussion if anyone wants to take her on in a bout - I’m not saying that she has to win, just that she has a reputation, so things could get interesting if she lost).

On other occasions she’ll just string a slave up and use them as a punchbag / kicking bag.

She hates people that think they’re smart (especially book smart). Any slave that acts smart around her is likely to feel the bite of her whip.     

Conspiracy theories - if you’ve got any that you want Erin to buy into.

Mental instability

An excellent addition. Definitely approved. (Although if she could be carrying a period firearm when on the plantation, that would be preferable)

Klio Darque

Dashenka

Name: Kayden Jackson
Nicknames: Any nicknames.

Appearance: Average height, muscular but skinny. Blue eyes, short hair and a pale complex

Personality: Kayden is what you'd call a bright little ray of pitch black. Absolutely nothing remains from the friendly outgoing and well liked girl she was at school and instead all that's left is a dark soul, sucking the life and energy out of everybody around her. Her humour is dark and not for everybody and she certainly won't invite people over 'to sit and chat'. When you do approach her for chit chat, be prepared to get slapped down. But ask her a question and she will answer it, probably drizzled in a thick layer of darkness but she will answer. And if you're really lucky, she might even help you.

History:
Kay used to be a friendly, outgoing girl at school and college. She was on the soccer team, starred in school plays and was well loved by everybody. Her female school mates wanted to be her, the males wanted to be with her. Her parents pushed her hard to be the best at everything and not knowing any better, Kayden pushed and pushed and indeed, became good in everything she tried. Her parents were proud and everything was fine.

Until one day Kayden didn't feel so good. Her parents thought she was overreacting and for weeks and weeks kept ignoring her symptoms until one day at soccer practice, Kay blacked out. She woke up in hospital alone. Her parents, still thinking she was faking it only came in after Kay had had two seizures and the doctors managed to convince her parents that she wasn't faking it. Over the next days, Kay took more and more tests until the diagnosis came. A brain tumor. Inoperable. Doctors had given her at max five more years

Kayden's world collapsed. In the time of a few weeks, the most popular girl at school withered away to almost nothing. Chemo after chemo, again pushed by her parents, hospital after hospital. Specialist after specialist. Her parents used their wealth and political power to pull every single string they could but the outcome always was the same. Just a few more years. Enjoy them together. Kayden won't live to be thirty.

All the chemo had left Kay unable to play soccer, unable to perform in school plays and at bad days, unable to get up out of bed at all. One day her parents came home with good news. A new, highly controversial method of maybe shrinking the tumor. Kay didn't want it. She was done being pushed and shoved around. Her mom and dad kept talking into her and kept pushing until Kay finally broke. With what little strength she had, she ran away from home.

She ended up in California, staying with a guy she loathed. He stood for everything she hated but he had pot. Loads of it and she wanted that. So she slept with him, made sure he was happy keeping her and in the mean time smoked more pot than she ever could have imagined. The side effect was that she forgot her sorrow temporarily. She began to work out again, take care of herself again and after a good six months, she felt reborn. She had even started to care about the guy. But California wasn't her scene. She wanted to go back to Texas and back, her family welcomed her back with open arms offering her anything she wanted.

Anything at all.

What they realised too late was that the woman who came back, was no longer the innocent girl that had left and she had a dark aura around her that sucked everybody in. Kay continued to use drugs frequently, despite her parents warning her about kicking her out of the house if she continued to ruin their reputation. Her once long dark hair had been reduced to nothing by the chemo but where she wore a wig (at her parents their request) she stopped doing that. Her short stubbles were kept short and usually dyed bright colours. Kay spiralled so far out of control with drugs and sex that eventually her stain began to rub off on her brothers in the armed forces. They had to endure some abuse about their sister being a crackhead and a slut and when they were on leave at home and Kay was brought home by the police for the tenth time, her family had enough.

Her brothers had heard of the plantation mansion and through one of their superiours in the army, managed to get her inside. Strangely, Kayden immediately agreed to go voluntarily but only if she got to use the family credit cards and money. Hoping it would do their daughter some good, her parents agreed.

Dislikes: Optimists

Character Ons: BDSM, torture, pain
Character Offs: Begging and casual sex.

Player O/o: I really have very few limits.

Plot Hooks & Scenes Currently in talks with Klio.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Montagne

Quote from: Dashenka on January 14, 2021, 02:30:16 PM
Name: Kayden Jackson
Nicknames: Any nicknames.

Appearance: Average height, muscular but skinny. Blue eyes, short hair and a pale complex

Personality:

History:
Kay used to be a friendly, outgoing girl at school and college. She was on the soccer team, starred in school plays and was well loved by everybody. Her female school mates wanted to be her, the males wanted to be with her. Her parents pushed her hard to be the best at everything and not knowing any better, Kayden pushed and pushed and indeed, became good in everything she tried. Her parents were proud and everything was fine.

Until one day Kayden didn't feel so good. Her parents thought she was overreacting and for weeks and weeks kept ignoring her symptoms until one day at soccer practice, Kay blacked out. She woke up in hospital alone. Her parents, still thinking she was faking it only came in after Kay had had two seizures and the doctors managed to convince her parents that she wasn't faking it. Over the next days, Kay took more and more tests until the diagnosis came. A brain tumor. Inoperable. Doctors had given her at max five more years

Kayden's world collapsed. In the time of a few weeks, the most popular girl at school withered away to almost nothing. Chemo after chemo, again pushed by her parents, hospital after hospital. Specialist after specialist. Her parents used their wealth and political power to pull every single string they could but the outcome always was the same. Just a few more years. Enjoy them together. Kayden won't live to be thirty.

All the chemo had left Kay unable to play soccer, unable to perform in school plays and at bad days, unable to get up out of bed at all. One day her parents came home with good news. A new, highly controversial method of maybe shrinking the tumor. Kay didn't want it. She was done being pushed and shoved around. Her mom and dad kept talking into her and kept pushing until Kay finally broke. With what little strength she had, she ran away from home.

She ended up in California, staying with a guy she loathed. He stood for everything she hated but he had pot. Loads of it and she wanted that. So she slept with him, made sure he was happy keeping her and in the mean time smoked more pot than she ever could have imagined. The side effect was that she forgot her sorrow temporarily. She began to work out again, take care of herself again and after a good six months, she felt reborn. She had even started to care about the guy. But California wasn't her scene. She wanted to go back to Texas and back, her family welcomed her back with open arms offering her anything she wanted.

Anything at all.

What they realised too late was that the woman who came back, was no longer the innocent girl that had left and that she had tricked them into believing the estate in Alabama was a wellness resort.

Dislikes: Optimists

Character Ons: BDSM, torture, pain
Character Offs: Begging and casual sex.

Player O/o: I really have very few limits.

Plot Hooks & Scenes Currently in talks with Klio.

Hey Dash, it's an interesting concept, but can we A) up her age (as I said dom characters should at least be in their 30s. And B) provide some information on how she is linked to the organization and earned the trust to get in through the door. As it currently stands I don't quite get how Kayden knows about the existence of what is effectively an ultra-secretive government black site, or why anyone would bring her in.

I like the idea of someone furious at the world and battling her brain tumour, but it perhaps works better if she was older with some sort of military or intelligence background that could get her through the door. Some sort of connection to the group.