Recruiting- Wolves at the door (Anthro, post apoc, dark)

Started by WindVoyager, June 12, 2016, 06:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on October 13, 2016, 11:16:27 PM
Consider me to have tossed a hat into the ring, with either an otter, a boar or a badger.....
Hey Captain.   Long time no see.  (Or is it long time no role play?)  I missed your excellent role playing.   Looking forward to playing this game with you.

Captain Whitebread

Hey there stranger! It has been a while.  If I wanted to Deadpool it, I'd go back and find out exactly when the last time was but that sounds like work.

If I do play Kotter, you're not going to recognize him.  If I don't you get to meet the one's I rejected in favour of Kotter for your RP....

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

quozax

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on October 14, 2016, 10:38:06 AM
Hey there stranger! It has been a while.  If I wanted to Deadpool it, I'd go back and find out exactly when the last time was but that sounds like work.

If I do play Kotter, you're not going to recognize him.  If I don't you get to meet the one's I rejected in favour of Kotter for your RP....
That's fine,  play whomever you want.

Captain Whitebread

Tanken Sai

Just a heads up, if you guys start the game soon. I will try to make a post as soon as I can. Work is going into heavy peak hours so I  work from 6am to 6pm and after that I sleep and then get up again. Still will try to post before I got the bed.
Also love the wolf guy.
May the goddess watch over you

Biles

Player Name: Biles
Character Name: Mocha
Sexual Orientation: Futanari, shemales, femboys, and females

NSFW: Mocha's Appearance

Bio / History:
For most of her life, Mocha once lived in a small secluded village oasis deep within an enclave in the middle of a desert. For whatever reasons, the enclave hosted a small ecosystem of greenery and trees and could sustain a small population. One who was always active and physically athletic, the young hare often ventured out into the dangerous open field of the desert and away from her home much to the worries of her family.

Then one day when Mocha came back from one of her adventurous trips, she came to find her home in utter ruins. Many of the villagers were taken and its defenders killed. Devastated, she mourned for days and thought about taking her own life when something convinced her otherwise. Since she was physically adept after venturing out into the desert for many years, Mocha finally left home and wandered the wasteland.

She was able to make it to other pockets of civilizations and perform many odd jobs just to get by. Mocha would eventually join a caravan as one of their works and carry out labor work and act as a vanguard scouting patrol. Throughout her journeys, the hare was able to pick up some skills as a martial artist. But soon enough all things came to an end. It was recently that her caravan was attacked by a pack of slavers. Not even Mocha with her gifted physical ability could fend off the raiders and like many of the females, she too was captured.

Partially stripped and violated, Mocha became a highly prized sought after. During her enduring march to the slave markets, the hare often tried to defy her captors. But in return, her punishment often meant either sexually feeding her to mutant pets the slavers often kept as part of their sentinels, or simply having the slave guards fondle the her private parts out in the open for all to see. Mocha was made an example of to all the other slaves who had second thoughts, and was forced to endure humiliation as she had to march with the slave convoy with her private parts exposed out into the open.

Link to you On\Offs:
www.f-list.net/c/Biles
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=32905
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=5773

Notes:
N/A at the moment but this part may be subject to change if possible.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

quozax

Quote from: Tanken Sai on October 15, 2016, 05:03:30 AM

Also love the wolf guy.

Blush.  Hope the game starts soon. 

So, if Asera and Bracken become intimate; and she becomes pregnant; do they have puppies or kittens?

Chrystal

Quote from: quozax on October 15, 2016, 07:06:11 AM
Blush.  Hope the game starts soon. 

So, if Asera and Bracken become intimate; and she becomes pregnant; do they have puppies or kittens?

Puttens or Kippies...?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

quozax

Tanken Sai

Lol I think Kippies, since a Jaguar kitten is a cub. Lol

Chrystal

I'm still curious to know if Asera might be into the occasional lady otter?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tanken Sai

Biles

Looks like so far we have even number of players, at least those of us who posted their character sheets.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Tanken Sai

Awesome... and I wouldn't , mind teasing the bunny as well.  ;)

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Tanken Sai

Captain Whitebread

Chrystal

Do you have a post header format you want us to use, Windy? I'm thinking of a nice little opening post in the Wastes for my savvy otter bounty hunter, with a nice bit of action. Or alternatively I might have her wander into the slave market with a couple of NPCs in tow...

Or I could do both, one after the other...

WindVoyager

I use the usual Character, Location, Tagging and that's about it, no need to get any more complicated.

Chrystal

Okies. Any preference for where I start? Purely asking because sandbox games can fizzle pretty quick if everyone starts in their own thread...!

WindVoyager

Id start at the Gate, seems like a likely meeting place for NPS and characters

Biles

Quote from: Chrystal on October 16, 2016, 07:26:59 AM
Okies. Any preference for where I start? Purely asking because sandbox games can fizzle pretty quick if everyone starts in their own thread...!
Well, at least you could have my bunny herm character in your custody. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Captain Whitebread

Player Name:Captain Whitebread

Character Name: 'Butcher'

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Bio / History: Nobody calls Butcher anything other that Butcher.  No one really knows if it is his real name, his original occupation or something he picked up along the way.  He's been a fixture in Alexandria for decades, slowly getting greyer but always there.  Some say he's old enough to remember The Fall; Butcher himself says nothing on the subject.   He just goes about his business unmolested, unless somebody has a death wish.  He's got a savage temper and on more than one occasion has left a cocky carnivore on the ground in a puddle of his own body fluids using nothing but his two fists.  The number who claim to have witnessed these events could fill a small town.

No one knows where he came from or when he arrived in Alexandria; he's just always been there.  What people do know is that he can fix almost anything, doesn't trust the solar collection grid any further than he can throw it and is a fervent supporter of steam powere as an alternative.  He uses steam to run the
'Butcher's Block'
the vehicle he uses when he is out of Alexandria hunting bounties, slaves or running information or good to the closest towns.  He salvaged the vehicle from a skirmish with a Wolf pack, pulling and pushing it the seven miles back to Alexandria and taking almost three months to get it working as well as he wanted it to.  Now is seats four, can hit 70 mph when the boiler is at max pressure and (unknown to most people) has a back-up electric drive that will run it for several hours but at less than half speed.  Butcher doesn't trust electric systems but if he's anything, he's practical.

He favours a double barrel shotgun, a VERY big  knife or two plate steel 'brass knuckles that are one step short of being metal gloves.     

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231026.msg11353820#msg11353820

Chrystal

Warthog! Man, he's ugly! Nothing personal, he just.... is!