A Family's Abduction: Kidnapping, Incest & Slavery(Extreme)

Started by Urbanzorro, August 12, 2011, 02:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

They were just an average family from United States on vacation a vacation cruise through the waters around Latin America....

But little did they know the fate that awaited them all. Of the fact that their existence would soon be restricted to a small and uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean known on the black market as "Hell's Island". A facility wildly regarded as the very best place to purchase sexual slaves of any race, sex, or other specifics that a buyer could want.  And finally of the fact that they were to be the newest batch of slaves produced from Hell's Island

Alright, so this is an idea that popped into my head earlier today and just wont go away. It screams to be written, and I'm hoping that it will garner some interest. I'm looking for 3-5 players interested in taking on the roles of the family that has been abducted. This game will be set in the real world, with all the real physical limitations that we know and love. I'm planning on it being more than just one sex scene after another, with time for the characters to interact with one another in order to illustrate the slow breaking of their wills, and the reshaping of them into good little salves.  Below is a list of the slots open for the game.

Master Jose Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother Gina Swanson(Foxy Oni)
Mother/Father OPEN
Daughter Kathleen Swanson(Miyu)
Son OPEN
DaughterYuyuko Swanson(Sethala)
Minor Characters/Extras(Urbanzorro)

The required roles for game start are the mother, the daughter, and the son. With the optional roles being the mother's spouse, and an additional child. This means that the actual family's composition is open for a little wiggle room. For example they could be husband and wife or wife and wife with the kids. Or a single mother with her children ect.

Next up is the character sheet

[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b](Mother? Father? Son? Daughter?)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b](Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs[/b] Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. For instance your character probably doesn't like being forced to serve but if you're playing a slave I bet you enjoy having them forced!
[b]Player's Limits[/b] I'm not asking for your whole On/Off list, just the things that you know you don't want to happen to your character in this game. Bear in mind that it is extreme and will involve incest.

Assuming you're still interested there are a few things I'd like to say up front so that we can hopefully avoid any problems/issues. This game is going to be placed in the Extreme category, and it is going to involve elements that would not belong anywhere else. Below is a short list of what extreme aspects you can expect to take place in the game and a short description of their context in the game. Also below that list will be a list of what might take place and a separate one of what won't take place.

Things that WILL happen Everything on this list will happen to most if not all the slave characters
Rape Its going to happen, but the again given the setting it would be disappointing if it didn't. 
Forced Incest The different members of the family will be forced to have lots of kinky sex ;D
Forced Same Sex Encounters Both the male and female characters will be made to serve males and females.
Body Modification This can be anything from changing character's grooming habits(I.E. pubic hair) to tattoos to piercings or possibly brandings.
Anal For both the male and female characters
Bondage Basically anything my mind can come up with as far as tying your characters up/down/all around is an option

Things that MIGHT happen The items on this list may or may not happen provided there are players interested in them, these items will also ONLY happen to those character's who's players want them to happen.
Bestiality Something I have played before and that I think can be interesting if done correctly.
Water Sports This is something that I haven't played before I am curious about and would be willing to incorporate into the story.
Electric Play Something that I like bestiality can be quite interesting if done correctly.

Things that WILL NOT happen
Gore
Blood Play
Scat
Mutilation/Severe Physical Damage

Ok....With all that out of the way, if you're interested please feel free to fill out a character sheet and post it up.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Image:
Name: Jose Martinez
Position: Master
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Personality: Jose is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is more than willing to use anyone's weakness against them to get what he wants.
Personal History:
Born somewhere in the United States, Jose's first forays into illegal business endeavors was as a small level weapons dealer. As the money began to stack up he tried his hand at human trafficking and found it to be much more enjoyable. Ever since then he has devoted his life to making sure that he can do what he wants when he wants.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Has no real limits, Enjoys dominating, does not enjoy submitting, willing to use both men and women
Player's Limits None Really ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Foxy DeVille

Sounds like fun! I'd like to give it a shot...

Image:
Name: Gina Swanson
Position: Mother
Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian-Filipina (her father was in the Navy and met her mother overseas)
Personality: Gina is generally easy-going and sincerely nice. She doesn't like confrontation and prefers things stay nice and calm. Recently she has been under some stress due to the family finances taking a hit after the housing bubble burst.
Personal History: Born to a career Navy man, Gina moved around a lot as a child. This made it hard for her to make friends so she was somewhat shy most of her young life. After high school she went to community college and then became a real estate agent. Overall she has had a fairly typical suburban middle class existence. After some tough financial times the last couple years, Gina has recently decided to splurge a little bit and treat her family to a vacation.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Not exactly extroverted or adventurous, Gina has pretty much stuck to vanilla sex. She finds anything kinky too creepy to think about.
Player's Limits Nothing that isn't already off limits. I like more extreme things like rape, body modification, watersports, etc.

Miyu

Image:
Name:Kathleen Swanson
Position:Daughter
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian-Filipina
Personality: She is your typical teen, she loves to get into trouble and mess around with her friends. She tends to smoke wich she keeps it hidden from her family and especially her mother. She considers sex to be something you do for fun and does not think anything bad about it, if it is with the right person. She has a tough exterior but in reality she is just  a girl that it's looking for more affection and love from her parents.
Personal History: She was born in the life of the military, her mother being a housewife and her father working a lot did not gave her much of a chance to do anything about it. She knows that her mother it's doing whatever she can to raise the children while her husband was working. She started up on cigarettes when she was fifteen and has not stopped it since. She loves to smoke but she is smart about it and smokes away from her mother. Knowing that her mother would most likely give her hell if she knew about Kat's smoking addiction problem.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs She is very picky as to who she has sex with and how. With the correct partner she loves rough sex but that does not mean she likes pain. She loves to be fucked hard and everything like that but she hasn't expirienced bondage or anything of that sort except a few times with handcuffs.

Player's Limits Gore,Vore,Scat and bestiality, other than that free reign.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Astrofig

Looks like fun. If no one has done it by morning I'll make another daughter.

And if they have I'll just watch eagerly.  ;D

Foxy DeVille

Our little family is growing... *sniff*

I'm such a proud mother, I am so very much looking forward to the quality time we'll be spending together.

O:)

Sethala

I took a little bit of liberty with Gina's history to fit myself in, I hope you don't mind.  Also, you didn't say anything about not allowing cross-gender players so I'm assuming it's ok with you.  If not though, this doesn't sound like something I'd want a male character involved in.

Image:
Name: Yuyuko Swanson
Position: Adopted Daughter
Race/Ethnicity: Japanese
Personality: Often aloof and distracted, Yuyuko is definitely a dreamer.  Her outlook on life is to never worry about anything, although some would probably call that "being lazy".  She seems perfectly content, however.
Personal History: When she was a child, her real mother was a good friend of the Swansons.  A car accident brought her life to a sudden end, and since her father was nowhere to be found, Gina decided to adopt her as another daughter.  Since then, she's always thought of herself as part of the family.  Now that she's grown up, she's happy to help out her adoptive mother, though she hardly ever works, and most of her free time is spent partying and drinking.  She's grown rather fond of sake especially.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Yuyuko hasn't had much of a sex life, only one boyfriend that broke up with her about a year ago.  She hasn't dated anyone since, though she has recently felt odd feelings when looking at her sister.  As for sex, she hasn't had enough experience to know what she likes and doesn't yet, though she did feel an odd thrill when her old boyfriend introduced her to a bit of light bondage.
Player's Limits Watersports and scat are a definite no, as are gore and mutilation.  I'm a little touchy about anal, and AtM is too close to scat for my tastes, so that's a no.  Beyond that, everything on that list is good with me.  Also, don't cut my character's hair, please.

Urbanzorro

I have no problems with cross gender play so long as you can play the character well. Though you did mention being touchy on anal and I just have to warn you it is something that will happen to the characters.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Sethala

Are you talking about just anal sex, or things like enemas?  I'm fine with the former, never cared much about the latter so I doubt I could do much for roleplay there.

And like I said, ass-to-mouth is a definite no for me.

Urbanzorro

Enema play is a bit to scatty for my tastes. I was more along the lines of anal sex, use of toys for anal play, ect.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Seems like all we are missing is a son and a spouse. I actually figured we might have a problem finding a son. So I'd like to ask if anyone is ok with simply starting as is? Or if you'd prefer to wait?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miyu

Sethala

Quote from: Urbanzorro on August 13, 2011, 01:41:32 AM
Enema play is a bit to scatty for my tastes. I was more along the lines of anal sex, use of toys for anal play, ect.

Alright, that sounds good.

And I'm fine starting with only females (admittedly, never been a fan of M/m or F/m)

Urbanzorro

Also, we still need an image for your character Sethala

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Foxy DeVille

I'm hoping for at least a son, I think forced guy-on-guy is hawt and find the incest angle kinkier when it's m/f.

Miyu

MagicalPen

I'd volunteer for the Male, but don't do Male/Male or Receiving Anal.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Sethala

Urbanzorro

@Miyu: I have no problem with it
@Eeyore: Sadly those things would be required in this game
@Sethala: Nice pic

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miyu

Urbanzorro

Feel free to make him up. Though if anyone new wants it please feel free to say so :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miyu

Going to wait today to see if somebody joins up as him to give them a chance if not then I will make the character later on

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

krakenknight

I'm keen, if you'll have me, I've been busy with work for a while, but sadly unemployed again and am keen to get back into RPing.

Image:
Name: David Swanson
Position: Father
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Personality: David Swanson is a bit of a pushover, while he claims to have dominance over his house his life is horribly middle managed. He works in a firm which analyses market trends for advertisers but lacks the drive to push his ideas effectively. He loves his family a lot and wishes he could be a more effective role model.
Personal History: Born in middle class suburbia in the 70s David wasn’t a brilliant student but still went to college and got his Batchelor of Commerce before becoming involved in advertising. When he met Gina he tried his level best to win her affection and has done his best to be supportive of his wife throughout their lives.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs While David is quite fond of initiating sexuality but he is very tame in his goals, quite willing to acquiesce when Gina shoots down anything vaguely adventurous.
Player's Limits gore, vore and scat are just not good.