Wildstar's new idea's. (looking for females)

Started by wildstar, December 25, 2009, 12:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

I have some new idea's if someone wants to join up.

Anime

OC & Witchblade (anime version)

it happened one night Witchblade was out and she thought the monsters she was after were going to be easy but during the fight she was hurt. what she didn't know was the monster had injected her with a drug to make her horny. extremely horny. in her heightened state of arrousal she runs into a young man who takes her to his home. there thing get very interesting.

Sailor moon & OC

Sailor moon has been captured by a yoma lord who wants Sailor moon for his own and proceeds to make her submit to his will. before that happens a young slave boy saves Sailor moon and helps her escape from the Yoma lords castle. during their escape she learns about the young slave boy.

Incest

Boy/Aunt
Boy/Sister
Boy/cousin

these can be freeform

Prince/ 2 Princesses

a young prince is coming of age and the king and queen deside he should have a wife. Two Princesses from two other kingdoms come. 

Furry

A boy lost in furryland

the idea for this is a young boy from a village gets lost in the woods. there he finds a tribe of Furry females. now they can be any animal: Fox,Wolf,Cat,Bunny,Skunk,Tiger,Cheetah,Otter, any you can think of. I'd like to have this like it's in a like early man not neanderthal but when men stood up and walked right. the young lad hasn't had sex yet but has watched those who done it. he can speak but the Furry female will have more intelligence. they take him in as their males died because of a sickness.     

will put up more as I think of them.

wildstar