Requesting Bully/Victim and Teacher/Student Role-Play (Seeking M/M pairings)

Started by Mekin, February 07, 2010, 01:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mekin

Requesting Bully/Victim and Teacher/Student Role-Play (Seeking M/M pairings)

This is my first time requesting anything, so bear with me. I’ll to keep it simple.

Requirements:

Semi or Fully Literate. I’m not advance so, I would hate to feel pressured to type novellas to keep up.

Read my turn on’s and off’s to know about my preferences. It's linked in my signature.

Basic Story:

Well, it’s quite simple. It’s revolves around these four people: The Bully, The Victim, The Teacher and The Student. The Bully is friends The Student and they live together in a small apartment complex. The student has a crush on the bully and is jealous of the victim. The student also write his fantasies, mostly of himself having sex with the bully, and hides it in the bully’s forever messy bedroom. Why? Well, the reason can be up to you. It could be that he wants for the bully to find it or know it would never be found. The teacher is being blackmailed by the student. What kind of blackmail? Well, that’s up for discussion. He uses the teacher to fulfill some of his fantasies. The teacher hates the fact that he’s being blackmailed by a student and fears losing his job or worse. However, the teacher secretly likes it. The victim confines in the teacher about his bullying but, is too ashamed to mention the sexual fractions of the bully’s harassment. Thus, the victim only tells half, if not less, of his suffering (he doesn‘t mention the bully‘s name). However, he depends on the bully for protection from other bullies and gangs. The victim might have feelings for the bully but, is unsure and scared on how to express himself. When around the bully, the victim is sometimes silent; speaking only when spoken to by the bully. Lastly, the bully is blind of the student’s (his friend) feelings. The bully likes the victim and the teacher (somewhat). He had a former relationship with the teacher which was kept secret. They eventually broke it off for whatever reason. The bully only hurts the victim because he fears that he would be rejected. His bullying of the victim began during middle school and appeared to be child’s play. It grew out of control during their first year of high school. The bully hated the fact that he was attracted to men and focused his negativity onto the victim - physically and emotionally. His first time was technically with the teacher. He from then, he begun molesting the victim. There were times when the bully had shamelessly raped the victim. His childhood remains a mystery.

So far so good?

PM me if you're interested. :3

Mekin

Mekin