Seeking new partners

Started by FetishFantasies, December 14, 2016, 12:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetishFantasies

Hello! I am coming out of my recluse lol. It has been some time since I have been on here and I am excited to start new stories and games with you all! Below I will lay out somethings I may be interested in however I am not at all limited by those things I post here. I am open to a wide variety of roles, scenes, and smut so please be willing to message me with your requests and we can discuss it more from there :3

Plot vs Smut: I enjoy elements of both I will rarely partake in a smut free story unless the world is amazing and fun lol

Quality: I hold myself to a 2-5 paragraph parameter and I don't mind how much you write unless I begin to feel that there is no story growth or effort from your end if you write more and develop your scene and actions along with whatever the plot may be I will work harder to match your level of quality. How much you get is determined by what you give :3

Communication: Please be courteous and respectful although I will be playing sub roles please don't treat me like crap outside of the scene if there is something you wish to change or discuss just let me know. We should both enjoy our roles

Frequency: I will try to come on everyday to reply or update but realistically I shoot for at least one post a week

Kinks: I am extremely open to all varieties of smut depending on the plot and scene built around. I also understand that I am willing to go beyond the boundaries that some are uncomfortable with so please tell me all that you wish to not include.

Characters: I have yet to format and create bios for the individual characters I would like to play but it's on my to do list lol in the meantime I will say that there has yet been a role I have come across that I will not play or try I prefer to play submissive characters more so than Dom and I play different races and genders as well from a submissive futanari anthromorph to a dominant space alien tentacle creature

Only by acknowledging your fantasies do you hold the key to passion