Some fresh enslavement and feminization ideas (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, November 29, 2016, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Heres hoping these are picked up. Some are ideas that I've had for a while, some are ones that I've read about and would do well here, here goes. Some are ones where I play a male character who gets feminized, which is different and interesting for me.

1. Having moved to a new city for a new job, I go out, with a travelling family of Goths spotting me, lacing my drink, and turning me into their newest TG goth girl,  with no opportunity for me to escape or get help, dressed as I am.

2. On my way to a convention, I go through town, and get directions, only the town is dependent on a wealthy man or woman, and requires a new maid every new years. They would ensure that I found  my way to him or her, ensuring that they dont have to give up one of their daughters. He or she would keep me as their enslaved French maid.

3. Lost in the city at night, I take a wrong turn and are surrounded by a gang, who takes me to their leader, who turns me into their forced companion, dressed appropriately, with no opportunity for escape. Also works with me playing a male character, who is feminized and kept.

4. On holiday in a city, I visit a bdsm/fetish convention out of curiosity. Talked into trying on an outfit and restraints, I find myself enslaved by the master or mistress, who keeps me for themselves.

5. Taking a wrong turn, I find myself at a private bdsm resort. The owner, or one of the dominants talks me into becoming their ponygirl for  a day, only to discover later on that they intend to keep me.

If any of these appeal to anyone, let me know. My main off is extreme pain, but we can talk about specifics about the one that interests you the most. I dont have an on and offs page set up yet.

playfullchick76

playfullchick76

I'm putting some fresher ideas in here, here goes.

1. Stopping at a diner in a small town, I'm given a laced meal by the owner, who turns me into their latest feminized waitress.

2. Picked up by a biker gang by my stalled car, the leader turns me into his newest girl, feminizing me as much as possible to keep me.

3. Helping a desperate woman to escape her husband,I'm tracked down and forced to take her place.

4. New to a city, I'm talked into going into a bdsm/ fetish themed club. Given a laced drink, I wake up in leather and latex, restrained, to be auctioned to the highest bidder.

5. My character is a wealthy, influencial man. Spending the night at the home of a woman courting my favors, she lets me enjoy the company of one of her maids, who swaps bodies with me, leaving me trapped in hers.

If any appeal, let me know.