Fantasy RP (Azhdeen, Lectra)

Started by Azhdeen, August 02, 2011, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azhdeen

Background setting: The world does have most of the major creatures and beings mentioned in myth and legend, most of the world however does not know this yet. They are starting get more suspicious of things as it gets harder for them explain away the strange and unusual.

Location setting: The location is in a midsized town, that as the feel of small community, near a old forest that has been set aside as a park. The time of year is late summer when the days are getting shorter, but it still gets hot during the day.

Name: Marcus jackson
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Apperance:
background: new to town and doesn't know anyone here.

Lectra

Name: Pyra Lectra
Race: Human who thinks she is a vampire
Sex: Female
Appearance:

Background: Has lived in the town most of her life and is part of a wannabe vampire gang.

Name: Rosette
Race: Dragon
Sex: Female
Appearance: Her human form looks like her dragon one.

Lectra

Pyra yawned at just having woke up after the sun departed and the moon shown in the night sky. Uneventful dreaming as usual, she thought groaning slightly. That's what she hated about being a 'vampire' she could never have dreams, or if she had them she could never remember. Most of her night was out illegally drinking with her friends having a fake ID that looked nothing like her. Wearing clothes that would make her mother die again if she ever rose from the grave.

The local bar she went to was called Blood Lane. It was made about a month ago serving the locals fake blood to keep the kids from doing stupid things. Little did they know that they actually had different creatures of all kinds come into the bar anyways.

Rosette slowly emerged from the forest looking around noticing the different creatures that followed after her entering the city knowing it was night fall. Turning into her human form, Rosette began looking around at her new surroundings the last town had been destroyed after an incident with the dragon clan not that it mattered here. Her long silver hair caught many eyes noticing the sliver ring around her light blue eyes. She wore a tank top and a pair of shorts not caring about looks or clothes. It seemed no one had the guts to even get near her.

Azhdeen

Marcus is walking into town, just as night fall, thinking about nothing more than a warm bed and where he might find it. He has the look of someone that has been traveling a longtime with weariness in his expression. Pausing for a moment as he catches movement out of the corner of his eye and turns to look only to blink in shock thinking he has just seen a dragon. Shaking his head, his brown hair flowing from side to side, as if to clear his mind he looks again and sees only a pale haired girl.

Breathing a soft sigh of regret he thinks 'what was I thinking dragons don't exist' he makes note that the girl has walked out of the woods and is moving towards town same as him. Standing there watching her for a moment something about her movements intriguing him as it makes him think back on what he thought he saw. Shifting the duffel over his shoulder he conciders himself as he thinks. He is wearing a pair of well worn boots, faded old blue jeans with patches at the knees, a creased leather belt, dark colored t-shirt under a faded green jacket. The jacket looks like it might be a surplus jacket of somekind with many pockets, ideal for a man traveling with a need to carry things in easy reach.

Lectra

"Hey there pretty lady can I buy you something?" Rosette looked at the disgusting display in front of her. A man in hobo clothes holding out his dirty hand towards her. It held a fifty dollar bill that slightly moved with the wind. "I can make it worth you're while." Rosette pondered before feeling a few other eyes watching close behind her. A slight snarl left her lips as her long leg whipped around only to crash against this man's face, which sent him flying a good couple feet to the left.
"Thank you for standing out of my way." The man cried in agony to have the other men that were staring at her go help him up. "I may be in need of clothes and a pair of shoes but..." Rosette look down at her filth covered feet thinking they needed to be cleaned. "I should be just fine." Slowly her head raised to show the men her glare. "Get." The men lifted their friend and ran leaving the fifty behind. "This should pay for a shower." Rosette picked the money up putting it in her left pocket.

Pyra left the bar drunk stumbling over everyone on her way out. It only took her a second to see the scene in front of her, and what a wonderful scene it looked like for the wannabe vampire. "That was awesome!" Rosette kept moving as the drunk shuffled past her by accident. "Fine be a..." The words came out as a slur and unable to finish Pyra's eyes went into the back of her head as she slowly passed out on the ground. A couple of friends came and picked her up finding it a bad idea to leave her there.

"Stupid humans." Rosette mumbled leaving to go find the closest motel to see if she stay the night.

Azhdeen

Marcus as been walking along watching the ground more than anything around him when he hears a cry of pain. Looking up he sees a man fall to the ground clutching at his face and sees that pale haired girl lowering her leg. Judges the distance between them whistles softly in appreciation of the sign that she is not a push over. He is smiling softly with a chuckle in his eyes as the man is carried by him, only to scrunch his nose as their stench hits him. Shakes his head in disgust at this sign of a lack of selfrespect, but doesn't hinder them as the runaway.

Continuing on his way he spots a girl falling and quickly moves to catch her before she hits the ground. Hands her over to people who say they are her friends and appear concerned for her "make sure she gets plenty of water if she wakes otherwise she is going to have a killer headache." Stopping them for a moment before they carry the passed out girl off he asks them "you know where a decent, but cheap hotel is?" Getting the directions he thanks them and moves to the hotel, where he walks up to the counter asking the clerk "What are your rates?"

Lectra

"Thanks man!" Of course a couple of them were buzzed but knew where they were going. Pyra in her stupor woke up every so often to say "I'm ok!" before passing out again.

Rosette was already in the motel getting her key when Marcus walked in. The light steps he took were very distinct for a man that can lift another person. She glanced back grabbing her key walking over to the table and chairs to rest her tired legs. So that's where the whistle came from, She thought noticing his voice and the whistle had a similar tone. Being a dragon her ears had an acute sound hearing everything around her for a good mile if she so wished it. "You don't want to stay here." Rosette wanted to protect the human knowing that the clerk was a ghoul and he probably wouldn't be here to check out in the morning. "This is the cheapest hotel but I think it would be a better idea if you left."

The attendant glared at the woman let out a snap of her jaw. "Please be silent. If the man would like to stay let him." The attendant went back to smiling very happily at Marcus. "If need to be it's a free stay. We love helping the homeless or the occasional nomad." The smile grew showing Marcus a few missing teeth.

Azhdeen

His eyes narrow slightly as he hears the clerks tone and lets his duffel drop against the counter with a rather heavy sound. It hits the counter and there is an obvious cracking sound as it causes the counter to cave slightly. Says with a slight growl in his tone from controlled anger "First I'm no hobo..." reaches out suddenly grabbing the clerk by his head as he slams him hard on the counter "second you will apologize for being rude to the Lady." Presses down on the clerks head letting him feel the strength in his arm.

Turns to look at the Lady and nods with smile "Sorry but I don't have much choice, just got to town and need to get some sleep before I go looking for some work." Wonders what made her speak up and shrugs deciding not to worry about it for now and says with a pleasent tone starkly different from how was speaking to the clerk "My name is Marcus, and I thank you for your concern" Thinks again about what he thought he saw earlier for some reason not able to shake the image from his mind and conciders the strange stories he has head on the road about this town.

Lectra

Rosette smirked liking how this man treated a lady, but he was taking it to far. Slowly getting up she moved closer to the two to make sure that the ghoul's head didn't open in front of a human. The man only chuckled handing Marcus a key not even having to lift his head or move to grab a key from underneath the counter. His eyes caught Rosette's knowing exactly where she was from and what she was. "I apologize M'Lady where were my manners." Her body tensed hearing exactly what she didn't want to here. Rosette clenched her fists almost to the point of breaking her own skin. "Please take this key sir. You're room will be next to the Young Lady."

Rosette lightly grinds her teeth before leaving in a huff not wanting to help the lonely ghoul. Her steps had become heavy as she reached her room only to find that it is directly linked to Marcus'. That helps me keep an eye on him. Her clothes were already in the room knowing that Flick was doing his job. "There you are." a little silver dragon crawled out from under the bed letting out a small squeal in happiness. "Stay hidden never know when we might have visitors."

Azhdeen

Ignores the clerk for a moment as he notices the girl suddenly get tense and wonders why. Watching her leave in a huff he decides to not follow right away and grabs the key before release the clerk. Reaches into his pocket pulling out a fifty figuring that should last for at least a couple of nights and tosses it to the clerk. Picking up his duffel with ease he sets it over his shoulder and walks out while glancing at the key to check the number. Turning he goes to the room and enters noticing the door which connects the rooms and smiles shaking his head slightly.

Sets his duffel on the bed hearing it creak under the wieght as he walks to take a look at the bathroom. Turns the faucet and is slightly surprised to find clean water coming from it and decides to take a shower. Going back to his duffle he opens it pulling out the weapons he had in it and wonders again why he carries around such antiques. Sets the weapons on the bed careful with an almost reverent feeling as he looks them over. there a two daggers, a sword, a couple of throwing axes, and a hand ax of somekind. Wonders again who his parents were to have left these to a child of three, but he has never been able to find the answers he seeks. With one last caress of the weapons he grabs a clean shirt and pair of jeans from the duffel heading for the bathroom without even realizing that he has also grabbed one of the daggers. He climbs into the shower beginning to wash himself savoring the feel of the warm water as it washes the dirt of his travels away from his skin.

Lectra

Rosette's ears twitched hearing Marcus empty his bag. A few items caught her ears finding them to possibly be worth looking at. She also noticed him put one down then pick his up as he made his way to the bathroom. "Flick." The silver dragon came from underneath the bed wrapping himself around his master finding Rosette to be a warm person. "Check it out for me please."

The small dragon went to the window jumping from her room to his. Creaking the window open the small dragon flew over to bed taking mental pictures for her master. Rosette took this time to have herself a shower knowing the dragon would be fine. Flick let out a small hiccup which gave the bed a nice burnt hole. Rosette shook her head smelling burnt covers. "Get back over here." The dragon hid under the bed not wanting to leave yet. For some reason Marcus had a wonderful smell and didn't want to leave anytime soon. Rosette left the bathroom finding Flick no where to be found.

Azhdeen

climbs out of the shower and begins to dry himself off feeling better than he has in awhile after the shower. Notices the dagger and wonders why he brought that in with him. Feels the muscels in his back move as he bends over to pull the clean pair of jean on, decides not to put on the shirt for now and throws it over his shoulder. opens the door the steam from a shower hotter than most could handle preceding him out.

Freezes his eyes narrowing as he catches a burned scent his eyes casting about as without thinking he pulls the dagger from it sheath revealing the unsual cast of the metal almost as if it is glowing from within. Quickly walks over the check the doors and besure they are still locked when he nods satisfide. Glancing at the window he notices that it is open and goes to look out it glancing both ways seeing nothing before closing and locking it shut. Sheathes the dagger and slips it in his jeans at the small of his back set for a quick draw if needed.

Goes over to the bed and stops as he sees where the burning smell came from and knows that something happened while he was in the shower. Checks to be sure nothing is missing and decides when nothing is that it doesn't matter. Reaches into his duffel again and pulls out a book before settling back on the bed opening it as he begins to reread it again. The cover is a fantasy cover with dragons and other fantasy creatures on it.

Lectra

Rosette's eyes widened hearing the click of the window. That little bugger better not still be over there.  She got her comfy clothes on of a sports bar and loose pants that didn't cling to her legs like her shorts did. Rosette knew that Flick wouldn't do anything stupid so she just went into the small kitchen that was probably made just in time for her visit, and made a raw meat sandwich. "You better not cause any trouble Flick," Rosette said under her breath taking a big bite ripping through the meat.

Flick didn't care that the window was locked he was happy where he was at. He kept watching Marcus finding him very interesting. Becoming antsy, the dragon slowly moved from under the bed seeing what looked like his mother on the outside of Marcus' book. Flick squealed loudly jumping out from under the bed grabbing the book from Marcus with his teeth and landed on the ground. The small dragon nibbled on it before running towards the window. Slamming against it would break the glass and a couple flights around would make Marcus forget about the book and give Flick the chance to go back to Rosette. He just had to get through the window first.

Azhdeen

gives a shout as the book is sudden ripped from his hand and freezes in shock seeing what seems to be a miniature dragon. When he sees it dashing for the window he growls with only a slight annoyance "not with my book you little bastard." Moves quickly to block the path the the window reaching for the little dragon as he tries to catch it. Doesn't even think about his weapons somehow knowing he is not in any real danger at the moment.

Lectra

Flick dropped the book huffing back only to have Rosette rush in grabbing his mouth. The dragon blew smoke out of it's nose covering the two of them for a swift moment. Rosette was in her half form not be able to pick up on the small dragon and his ideas. Of course if it wasn't for this form she wouldn't have been able to stop him in time. "I told you to not cause trouble." Rosette with hope said that quiet enough as she quickly ran back to her room slamming the door behind her.

"Hide you!" Rosette threw him under the bed as she tried to calm herself in order to change back to her human form. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit. It wasn't working. Rosette locked the door making sure Marcus wouldn't be able to come in on his own.

Azhdeen

Sees the dragon drop the book and open its mouth and has a brief moment of worry before his view is blocked of the dragon. In the split second before the smoke obsures everything he catches sight of pale hair and... wings? Coughs as he breaths in the smoke and turns to open the window so that the smoke can escape hearing a door slam behind him.

Still coughing as the smoke slowly clears he looks around and spots his book on the floor but no dragon. Picks up the book and tosses it on the bed as he walks over the the main door opening it to help clear the last of the smoke with a cross breeze. Once the smoke has cleared and he has stopped coughing he closes the door and walks over the connecting door and knocks on it. "you oky in there?"

Lectra

"I'm fine!" Rosette said that a lot louder than she wanted to. "I'm fine...Just tired from my shower." Slowly she calmed down feeling herself slowly change. First the wings receded into her back only leaving her feet and tail to change back to normal. Rosette glanced at her back noticing the big holes that came with her change. "Dammit this was one of my favorites." She slipped on an over sized shirt making sure to cover the holes in case he decided to walk in. "Are you ok? Seem to be coughing a lot." Rosette tried her best to make the time go by faster as her body slowly changed back. Flick make a loud cough getting all the charcoal out of his slowly healing lungs. "that's what you get."

Azhdeen

Is positive that this time he wasn't seeing things becaused he noticed the teeth marks on his book when he threw it on the bed. "Oh just a problem with a small dragon" he replys calmly and pauses for a moment. "I'm not sure what I saw just before the smoke covered everything, but I think you and I need to talk about your little friend" Stands at the door listening to the sounds that come through it as he waits for a responce.

While he waits he takes a look around the room and decides that he should just leave the weapons where they are. Forgetting again about the dagger he still has on him at the small of his back. He chuckles softly to himself as he thinks he may have to find a laundromate sooner than he planned so he can get the smoke smell out of his clothes.

Lectra

Rosette hoped that it didn't have to be like this. With hope nothing came from this meeting because if Marcus opened his mouth it would mean his death. After hearing little friend she knew she was screwed. "Shit," she muttered to herself opening the door. The only problem with this was that her tail was still visible. "I told him to watch you not make a mess. For that I am sorry." Flick hacked up two large pieces of what looked like coal before flying past Rosette and Marcus to lay on top of the book rubbing his head against the dragon on the cover. "That's Flick, he's my watcher to make sure that I don't get hurt."

The small dragon yawned falling asleep on the book finding Marcus' room more comfortable. "I'm sure you have lots of questions not that I'm going to answer any of them."

Azhdeen

blinks slowly as he spots her tail getting some confermation that he hadn't imagined things. "your right I do have questions, but I think I most want to know why you had Flick watching me?" Steps back from the door making his way to one of the two chairs in the room and sits down. Shakes his head with a smile as he watches the little dragon curl up around the book on the bed "seems Flick is making himself comfortable." Gestures to the other chair offering her a seat as he watches her "why not have a seat?"

As he watches her he is in a state of shock as his mind tries to catch up despite his calm demenor. He thinks if dragons are real what else might be? Even as he thinks this he knows that few would even believe him.

Lectra

Rosette walked over to Flick ready to pick him up but left him there. The small dragon opened his eyes to let out a small hiss before cuddling closer to the book. I'm sure you miss the clan the most don't you Flick. Rosette stood there reminiscing about past times. "I heard you emptying your bag. We dragons have acute hearing so I knew there were somethings of interest to me." She glanced at them only to leave them where they were at and sat down her tail wrapping around her stomach.

"He wasn't suppose to cause trouble but after seeing your book he was reminded of home. You might have heard of a town burning down because of a large creature covered in darkness." Rosette became silent not finishing the story knowing it would out the whole dragon clan sense it was their fault. "I have a feeling you like dragons." Rosette smirked trying to be a smart ass by letting her wings out stretching them towards Marcus before spreading them out to the edges of the room. "Scared?"

Azhdeen

Listens to her cocking his head to the side slightly as he sees her glance at the weapons and wonders why they would interest her. He searches his memory for a moment and nods slowly "I remember hearing something about it." Stop for a moment feel the scene once again that the story of that town is important to him for some reason. Feel a bit frustrated that he can't pin down the reason for it and puts it aside again.

Chuckles softly and smiles crookedly as she spread her wings "Scared?" he stops to concider that for a moment and says "a little nervous yes, but no I don't really feel scared...." He trails of with a slightly confused look on his face as he wonders why he isn't scared. Watching her wings as they are spread across the room admiring the shine they have in the light and smiles more normally.

Lectra

Rosette quickly returned her wings not liking being admired in any shape or form. Her stare became more intense but she still showed no emotion. "It's good to be nervous keeps you on your toes." It was obvious to her that Marcus held a knife. Rosette was used to humans trying to kill her or attack her so it would be no problem ,if need, to put him in his place. "As you can tell I'm a dragon, not that it wasn't obvious." Slowly her tail recoiled back into her having calmed down to much to stay in the form that she was in. "And no I am full blood. Most dragons can do this the only ones that have trouble are the old ones."

Rosette bit her lip making sure not to go into anymore detail knowing that she just basically blurted out that she wasn't the only dragon around. "I'm the only one in this town besides me and Flick so don't worry about being killed just yet." A quick glance at the door, she wondered if that ghoul was gonna do anything stupid tonight knowing how Marcus treated him. "And by the way learn to pick your fights." Rosette hoped that he understood what he did at the counter was stupid and could get him killed.

Azhdeen

Sits calmly and nods as he listens to her and smiles slightly rueful at the last comment "yeah that might have a been a bit much." Chuckles and shakes his head "Rudeness is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, drummed into me by those that raised me." Sighs and gets up for a moment streatching as he says "I'm not making excuse for my actions." holds out his hand to her and smiles "I'm Marcus Jackson and if you want closer look at what got your attention in the first place feel free"

Lectra

"Being rude back doesn't help." Rosette took his hand finding it much more rough than she thought it would be. Her had was nothing but soft with a touch of sharpness at the tips of her fingers. "I have no last name but you can call me Rosette, or Rose for short" Rosette stood up walking over to the weapons letting a hand cross over them. Each of them gave off their own feeling, a soul if you would. Different pictures of their masters and people they have killed ran through her mind. A few of them looking oddly familiar. "I'm assuming you got these from your parents." Two people stood out in her mind the most. Some of the pictures were of the two saving each other. Rosette moved her hand away exhausting herself quickly. "May I also see the one you're holding?" She walked over to Marcus holding out her hand.