lockdown (in need of someone to take over as Jess)

Started by azzmeister89, December 29, 2012, 08:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

I've got to find out what Azzmeister has got planned for this one. Sounds very interesting.

Count me in. (still thinking of a character idea).

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

mj2002

Caehlim

Quote from: mj2002 on January 01, 2013, 07:51:26 AM
So many outsiders!

Thankyou for giving me an idea for a character concept. I'll buck the trend.

I'll play one of the popular kids. On the football team, gets decent grades, good group of friends. Tough enough not to get bullied much, nice enough not to bully most of the others.

mj2002

Quote from: Caehlim on January 01, 2013, 07:58:22 AM
Thankyou for giving me an idea for a character concept. I'll buck the trend.

I'll play one of the popular kids. On the football team, gets decent grades, good group of friends. Tough enough not to get bullied much, nice enough not to bully most of the others.
I'll try to get my own character sheet up as well soon. Good to see this is getting enough interest.

azzmeister89

Ok with everyone i have so far i have four male characters and two possibly three females, i would like to have roughly the same number of each gender but we can begin planning with these numbers, i'm currently using my phone so character sheets will be up when i can get on a computer.

Caehlim

Just in terms of gender balance, if getting even numbers of men and women is related to sexual interactions between characters, I know that Roen's mentioned playing a bisexual or gay character and I'd usually prefer to play a gay or bisexual character.

That might just affect your calculations.

CarnivorousBunny

Hanged Man, I've been told I can be quite corny, hehe.

I'm thinking about going with a very neutral character, an enthusiastic lover of all foods who likes to cook and share her creations with friends and acquaintances alike.  Neither an outcast or worshiped, generally likeable with strange habits that arise when she's locked up in the classroom with her classmates.  I can't really decide what though. I want to choose something like her being a compulsive nudist (during a normal day she'll hide in a toilet stall, strip for a while, then dress back up) or she carries around chocolate syrup which she likes to lick off people.

Or is that too far out there?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

TheHangedOne

I am going with theater geek, I have decided. Very intelligent, agile, but not strong. Might get beaten up occasionally because he has a tendency towards being a theatrical smart ass about things.  People either love him or hate him because, when he's not being a smart ass, he's casting himself in the role of comic relief.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i love how into this you are all getting anyway here is the basic outline character sheets

name:
age: (late 17 at the youngest although i would prefer if you were all 18 possibly 19)
appearance: (just post a picture and write any changes to the image you want to make)
clique: (what social group does your character fit into)
subjects: (your characters best three classes)
on's:
offs:
fears:
other: (just anything else we might want to know)

Roen

I apologize in advance, I've added a couple of categories I thought were important to better represent my character. Also, you might like to put the character sheet's template on the main post :) Just a suggestion.

Name: Brad "The Rad" Omanis

Sexual Orientation: Bi (closeted)
D/S: Dom in hetero sex. As for the other one- impossible to know, definitely not a sub.

Appearance:

I swear, I tried and tried to find pictures of him with his shirt on, it's like he's allergic to fabric or something XD My character does occasionally wear clothes, just to make it clear ^^.

Clique: Jocks/Popular Kids

Subjects: PE (obviously), Workshop (like woodworks) and weirdly enough- English Lit, but he intentionally fails there and wouldn't participate during the lessons, since he got some bad feedback at the beginning of his freshmen's year, his fellow teammates making fun of him and a one chick actually thought complimenting him on being sophisticated (=gay in his lingo).

Personality: He's pretty much your stereotypical "dumb jock", only barely making it to the grades that would allow him to keep doing sports. He's very much an antagonistic character to most outsiders in school, bullying the "nerds", especially picking on the sexually ambiguous ones, a huge homophobe. With his own clique is one of the guys, a wild individual, always mixing things up, getting and doing anything he wants just because he can get away with it, and basically ruling the school with an iron fist.

On's: Forceful/Roughhousing, Bondage and S&M, Anal (a HUGE fan), Receiving Fellatio (heh, a young male, what did you expect? ;) ), Body Worship (recieiving, again, huge fan), maybe a bit of NC for later on.
Off's: Romance (on hetero) and all the lovey dovey stuff, toilet play, mutilation and whatever else is on my O/Os.

Fears: Being publically "outed", mostly, being considered less than a man, becoming an outcast, being sissified.

Other: He would never, ever, ever, EVER bring anyone to his house; only his best friend would know why, not even his girlfriend. (I'll PM you the reason, Azz)
He's the star quarterback at the school's football team, due to his massive muscular build, but he got a game for each season, he's also a member of: the school's wrestling team, the lacrosse team and he has been dabbling in short distance running.

Right, now- a Shoutout to the other players! Brad needs some cooperating characters:
1. A Best Friend: A fellow jock, not necessarily a jerk, just someone who's friends with him, they've been friends since their freshman's year, might even be from before, might even be neighbors.
2. A Girlfriend: possibly a cheerleader, she'd probably as mean and as spoiled as him, most possibly much more conniving and devious, a true power girl to rule the school beside him. They're been using each other's popularity to better promote themselves up the high-school's social ladder… what else? Oh, yeah, she has to be a very liberate sexual spirit (a sort of a slut, should you mind my crudeness ;) ). Yeah, she's a moustache, yeah, she's an arm candy, but she's much smarter and far cleverer than he is, a genuine high-school's-prom-queen-prissy-bitch.
3. A Victim: I'm looking for a geek/nerd/outsider to be my man Brad's favorite bullying victim, preferably a gay/bisexual male. Join in! Don't be afraid, we'll have fun! :P

Ro

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 01, 2013, 11:13:52 AM
2. A Girlfriend: possibly a cheerleader, she'd probably as mean and as spoiled as him, most possibly much more conniving and devious, a true power girl to rule the school beside him. They're been using each other's popularity to better promote themselves up the high-school's social ladder… what else? Oh, yeah, she has to be a very liberate sexual spirit (a sort of a slut, should you mind my crudeness ;) ). Yeah, she's a moustache, yeah, she's an arm candy, but she's much smarter and far cleverer than he is, a genuine high-school's-prom-queen-prissy-bitch.
Now this looks interesting.

TheHangedOne

name: Maximilian "Max" Schneider
appearance:
clique: Theater Geek
subjects: Theater, English Literature, Philosophy
on's: Light bondage, mild pain, being the submissive in a D/s relationship
offs: scat, watersports, extreme pain, mutilation, extreme bondage (full body binding and the like), breath play.
fears: Being alone, dogs
other: A very bombastic person, with a tendency towards over-dramatizing and fooling around; he is rarely taken seriously, as a consequence. He has a tendency to infuriate others with his joking and pranking, but just as often kills himself for the amusement of others through self-deprecating humor.

He was in advanced placement classes due to his intellect, which few people have a tendency to appreciate, since it's hidden behind his facade of 'comic relief' and his tendency to act the part of the fool. 

Some people think he is bisexual or gay because of things he's said, but he is, in fact, straight; his comments simply arise from his desire to be humorous (and, occasionally, to disquiet the prudes).

Very agile; ambidextrous and double-jointed, which helps him in his performances, and in evading beatings.
Check out my poet tree!

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

great characters so far although hanged, yours still needs some work bro but don't worry, its all good until were ready to start.

i'm glad you feel happy to join us Aribeth, i'll try not to let you down ;)

name: Nathanial (Aka Nathan or Nate) Makenzie
appearance:
clique: Artist/musician
personality: calm and cheerful, he always likes to look at the bright side of a situation and is very difficult to anger however he is quite protective of his beliefes and those he cares about, he isn't a violent person although he has been in a few fights and needed anger management therapy when he was younger, it was his love for art and music that helped him through it.
subjects: world literature, music and classical history
on's: teasing, foreplay, roughhousing, kinky costumes and dirty talk
offs: toilet play, pain, torture and heavy bondage
fears: loosing control of his temper
other: Nate will never be seen without one of three items: his guitar, a sketch pad or his i-pod

TheHangedOne

I know, Azz, that's why I titled my post Work-In-Progress.  :-) I just wanted to get something small down as a way to remind myself that I need to work on the character.
Check out my poet tree!

Chasseybaby

This thread caught my attention, is there still room open?

azzmeister89

theres still plenty of room available chassy, join up whenever your ready

mj2002

I intend to post my character sheet tomorrow. Looks like this is good to go very soon!

azzmeister89

Thats cool mj, cant wait to see what you come up with

TheHangedOne

Edited it. Still looking for pictures; if anybody would like to help me find a goofy trickster, I would appreciate it.
Check out my poet tree!

Caehlim

Will put up a sheet when I get home, I'm on my mobile now.

CarnivorousBunny

Not 100% done, but more or less this is what my character will be like

Name: Red Wilson
Appearance: Always very casual and relaxed, Red usually wears loose and/or comfortable clothing, and bring red lipstick.  It isn't unusual for her to have dried up chocolate or soy sauce on her arms.
Clique: The Geek Squad
Personality: Lively, friendly, and enthusiastic, Red has many friends from all sorts of cliques (provided they don't care for the politics of popularity).  Her brain's main focus is food and every week she brings a small tub of experimental dishes (of both simple and 'interesting' flavour ranges) and encourages both friends and strangers alike to try.  Another favourite past time of hers is escapism.  When she is not in the kitchen, she can be seen with the geeky boys playing MTG, DnD, or some obscure board game. She has problems with taking life and its problems seriously and cannot stay in one place for too long.
Red is hard to anger and avoids confrontation as much as possible.
Subjects: Culinary Arts, Anthropology, and Social Science
On's: Teasing, foreplay, romance, mild bondage, chocolate, and forced/rough play.
Offs: Mutilation, toilet play, humiliation, and anal.
Fears: Rejection, bland food, and going blind.
Other: Red needs to constantly eat or she starts to shake and gets weak.  To counter this she always has at least two packs of emergency snacks to last her one school day.  She also has a weakness for the cold.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Roen

Join the fun, buddy! Care to create a popular kid? We've got a bunch of outsiders xD
My jock could use a best friend :p

-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

I'm going to change my concept and play Roen's victim. I'll go with an arts and music student.