Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 21, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Are you guys still looking for a character? cause I love yugioh and, if you're open, I'd like to jump in :-)

Stalker! You just want to jump in another one of my characters! :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Orochimaru

and I thought I was bad for being a stalker. =P

Silk

Lightshock16

to be fair most of the female character's so far I wouldn't mind jumping into. xD

kingmaster1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Malcolm Tennever

Sexual preferences: O&O's for that :P

Personality: Malcolm tries to be a nice guy as best he can, normally making it so he lets out any frustrations with his deck, a classic "beat em up" deck. He always has the most fun while he's dueling and knows he holds a specific connection with his cards. He is normally a gracious loser and winner, again, nice guy, but every now and then even the best of them have a moment of weakness where they can't take the loss and freak out a bit.

Background: Malcolm didn't start dueling until a later age 13 to be exact, when he found an unopened deck on the stairs of his house and opened it. He didn't know where they came from and didn't question it, but the second he opened the box he felt like a new point in his life had been reached. He laid out the deck and began studying each and every card to the extent he possibly could, learning about almost every combo they could be put in, every spell that worked with them, and each trap that could compliment them.

He was an orphan, living in an orphanage at least with others. His new interest in duel monsters got the rest of the people there into it as well, but little to none of them were even close to his dedication to it.

After that he began looking into more and more things, studying duel monsters became his prefered subject and he dueled any and everyone he could, many losses but even more victories helped him decide on the type of deck he wanted and the one he could use the absolute best. When his wins began outweighing the losses he wanted to find stronger opponents, wanted to continue getting stronger on his own merit.

In his research he found out about a duel academy and began saving some winnings for it. From what he could tell it was full of strong duelists that he could meet and go against. He wanted nothing more than to attend and, after winning his sixth tournament in a row he had enough to enroll and enough to get a train ride there. He packed his deck, said goodbye to the friends he had and went as soon as he could, with hopes of adventure and lots of fun to be had.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Deck:
Monsters:
Jinzo
Elder of the Six Samurai X2
Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
Grandmaster of the Six Samurai X2
Great Shogun Shien
Hand of the Six Samurai
Kagemusha of the Six Samurai X3
Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki X3
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan X3
Spirit of the Six Samurai
The Six Samurai - Irou

Spells:
heavy storm
Hammer shot
Graceful dice
gravekeeper's servant
lightning vortex
mystical space typhoon
swords of revealing light
the warrior returning alive
tribute to the doomed
Asceticism of the Six Samurai X2
Dark Hole
Gateway of the Six
Monster Reborn
Reinforcement of the Army
Shien's Dojo X2
Shien's Smoke Signal X2
Six Samurai United X3

Traps:
Blast with chain
bottomless trap hole X2
call of the haunted
Embodiment of apophis
magical cylinder X2
negate attack X3
Sakuretsu armor X3
spellbinding circle
Fiendish Chain X2
Mirror Force X2
Musakani Magatama X2
Solemn Judgment

Okay, if anything needs work, feel free to tell me :-)

And...curses...shadow is onto me >.> <.< >.>

Silk

Bit of a themeless deck isnt it xD

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Nah, it's a beatdown deck, mostly centered on attack power and keeping the enemies field empty :-)

Jinzo doesn't normally go with it, but he's one of my favorites and comes in handy quite often ;D

Silk

Only thing is that you may wanna put that deck past Togashi since in OP he said he would prefer themed decks, so just to save any issues later best just get it ok'd <3

Orochimaru

Quote from: Lightshock16 on January 21, 2013, 07:48:59 PM
to be fair most of the female character's so far I wouldn't mind jumping into. xD

You'd have to with Charleena. She'd more then likely give ya a swift kick in the nuts. lol

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Orochimaru on January 21, 2013, 08:23:22 PM
You'd have to with Charleena. She'd more then likely give ya a swift kick in the nuts. lol

Rune would take some convincing, even if she is half-french :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Eh...I may be game to join up, if ya'll are still accepting. May take me a bit to get something going, but it depends on what your needs are for male/female characters. I also have a few deck ideas, but I want to run an original archetype by Togashi if he's interested in such a thing. If not, good ol' fashioned Gishki are fun to run around with. Would go with Brotherhood of the Fire Fist, but that "no Xyz" rule prevents them from being any good, which is a shame to see that still no one is accepting of the Xyz.

Lightshock16

Quote from: Orochimaru on January 21, 2013, 08:23:22 PM

LMAO suppose we'll have to see~ ;3 lolol

Orochimaru

Quote from: Lightshock16 on January 21, 2013, 08:30:38 PM
LMAO suppose we'll have to see~ ;3 lolol

Best prepare those nuts for a good roasting before hand. lol

kingmaster1

I'll pm my character to him and see what he has to say. When themes were mentioned I thought it meant like, a skill drain deck or a beatdown deck, but does it more mean a darkworld deck and a fiend deck? In that case I think mine could be classified as a modded warrior deck at the least.

Either way I'll run it by him and get the opinion :-)

Lightshock16

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Orochimaru on January 21, 2013, 08:33:19 PM
Best prepare those nuts for a good roasting before hand. lol

What if Rune goes for her? ;3
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Orochimaru

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 21, 2013, 08:41:11 PM
What if Rune goes for her? ;3

What is with everyone wanting Charleena?! lol

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Orochimaru on January 21, 2013, 08:42:20 PM
What is with everyone wanting Charleena?! lol

Everyone wants the fiery one :D

Rune is a bit of a flirt and a tease, but she's not going to go further than that unless convinced.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Orochimaru

Go after the want to be a singer in her sisters footsteps. lol

apygoos

images
Name: Janelle Tsunar
Sexual Preferences: Bi. hetero leaning
Personality:fun loving, adventurous, and a total nerd around the right people
Background:Janelle was always an odd one out. In highschool she never got the attention from guys that one might think, instead, she /was/ one of the guys. After getting deep into duel monsters, she found a deck theme that she had a blast with, the Elemental Heroes. She also loved teh spellcasters, but was struggling to make a /legal/ deck. She still had her heroes though, which she stil lkept with her, even in her second year of college.

Deck: Vigilante Strike

01 Woodsman
02 Woodsman
03 Wildheard
04 Wildheart
05 Sparkman
06 Sparkman
07 Stratos
08 Ocean
09 Ocean
10 Neos
11 Neos
12 Avian
13 Burtinatrix
14 Clayman
15 Clayman
16 Necroshade
17 Prisma
19 Bladedge
20 Bladedge
21 Avian
22 Exiled Force
23 Winged Kuriboh
24 King of the Swamp
25 King of the Swamp
26 King of the Swamp
27 Morphing Jar
28 Polymerization
29 Polymerization
30 Polymerization
31 De-Fusion
32 Pot of Avarice
33 MST
34 O- Oversoul
35 Monster Reborn
36 Heavy Storm
37 The Warrior Returning Alive
38 E-Emergency Call
39 E-Emergency Call
40 Miracle Fusion
41 Reinforcement of the army
42 Dark Factory of Mass Production
43 Dark Factory of Mass Production
44 Fifth Hope
45 Magic Cylinder
46 Sakertsu Armor
47 Hero Barrier
48 Hero Signal
49 Hero Signal
50 Negate Attack
51 Mirror Force
52 Mirror Force
53 Solemn Judgment

EXTRA DECK

01 Rampart Blaster
02 Divine Neos
03 DarkBright
04 Thunder giant
05 Shining Flare Wingman
06 Phoenix Enforcer
07 Shining Phoenix Enforcer
08 Plamsa Vice
09 Wildedge
10  Wildedge
11 Wild Wingman
12 Elemental Hero The Shining
13 Flame Wingman
14 Flame Wingman
15 Rainbow Neos

kingmaster1

Do I spy a cross dresser? A trap perhaps?

Orochimaru

If need be, I can make a male character, Togashi.

Togashi

Oro: Your existing character is fine.

Apygoos: I'll need to look at your deck list. If you want to just PM it to me that's fine.

King: It was meant as the darkworld type theme. I don't expect every card to relate to it. And it can have an all around simple theme. Ninja for example went with a 'negate' theme. His cards revolve around negating card effects of all types. Also, trap? Where?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Togashi on January 21, 2013, 10:12:51 PM
Oro: Your existing character is fine.

Apygoos: I'll need to look at your deck list. If you want to just PM it to me that's fine.

King: It was meant as the darkworld type theme. I don't expect every card to relate to it. And it can have an all around simple theme. Ninja for example went with a 'negate' theme. His cards revolve around negating card effects of all types. Also, trap? Where?

Just leaving it out there in case you want to even out the m/f ratio.