9/11 Conspiracy?

Started by Mithlomwen, April 02, 2011, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

QuoteWatching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.

SO. MUCH. WIN.

And the last four panels, basically what I was saying only funnier.

Noelle

Quote from: Sabby on April 07, 2011, 08:14:43 PM
Dang o.o that money trick is creepy...

Creepy? Or someone who had to fold a twenty dollar bill a bunch of times to get it to fit with their conspiracy? :P If you start looking for something hard enough, chances are, you'll find it. Go ahead -- look for the number 5 in the room around you. I'll go first.

- 5 letters in "creme" on my cookie box
- 5 cookies in the picture on the box
- 5 letters in ULINE, the company stamped on the side of my cube of post-it notes
- 5 postcards taped to my wall
- 5 fingers on each hand?!
- Whoa -- what's this?! FIVE TOES ON EACH FOOT?

Edit: My point is, there is a lot of abstract imagery in the world that kind of resembles something else. The human brain automatically takes the abstract and tries to form it into something recognizable -- this is why we do silly things like look for shapes in clouds in the sky or why people claim to see things in their coffee or tea. The fact that Glenn Beck could spell OSAMA by folding letters around is not a special ability. What other words can we form?

USER
NEST
TATER
DAME
NTEFRA (not a word, but you get my drift)

Jude

Are you so sure that NTEFRA isn't a word?  I think it's more than a little bit coincidental that it could stand for Northern-American Terrorist Executive-Branch Freemansons Ragnarok Alliance.

Clearly Noelle's posts must be disregarded as she's accidentally outed herself as part of the conspiracy.

Oniya

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord, fnord.

It had to be done.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Never said it was true xD just creepy. It really does look like the WTC burning.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

TheGlyphstone

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is a nonprofit organization "dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing truths about the collapses of the 3 World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001," according to the group's website.

...when did the WTC Towers suddenly number 3?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on April 08, 2011, 01:46:13 PM
...when did the WTC Towers suddenly number 3?

It's the address of another building that was damaged.

Oniya

They're probably referring to Building 7 that stood one block north of the Twin Towers and was also destroyed during the collapse.

Valerian

Well, I'll take my father's opinion over theirs any day.  He was a civil and structural engineer for over fifty years, was an expert witness in dozens of court cases, and a highly respected member of his profession.  And he saw nothing in any footage that was out of line with damage caused by the planes.

And why are architects in this group, anyway?  Architects don't need to know the first thing about math, physics, or what makes a building fall over.  My father also spent a good part of his professional life explaining to various architects why such and such a building couldn't possibly be built, no matter how pretty it was.  :P
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on April 08, 2011, 01:57:41 PM
They're probably referring to Building 7 that stood one block north of the Twin Towers and was also destroyed during the collapse.

A lot of people forget (or were unaware) that the WTC was an entire complex of buildings, not just the two towers.

Mr. Torch worked in 7 WTC 20 years ago when he was with Dean Witter. I worked in 2 WTC (South Tower) during the 1993 bombing. Afterward, my co-workers and I would always joke around that we were in the safest building in the world. After all, what were the chances of it getting bombed twice?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Oniya

I was unaware of it before the bombings, but the coverage afterwards educated me.  I also have a mind like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on April 08, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
I also have a mind like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Rimshot!
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's