Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Makes grabby hands at Kaya Scodelario's picture.

Her!

Tom Hiddleston or Chris Evans?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

Both.. at the same time. *Smiles sweetly*

Drew Barrymore or.. *randomly plucks a name out of the air* Scarlett Jo.

HannibalBarca

Oh god, Drew, Drew, a thousand times the divine Drew...

Hrithik Roshan

or

Dominic Figlio?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Peccavi

Dianna all the way. God, she is hot.

Dean O'Gorman (Fili)
Aidan Turner (Kili)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

DarkHunter

Normally I'd choose Dean, but because Kili is Kili... Aiden Turner please.

Jared Padelacki or Jensen Ackles?

AmberStarfire

ELIZA!

Passing on the question (I'm curious to see what one of the guys thinks).

WyldRanger

AmberStarfire

WyldRanger

Eowyn, ironically  ::)

Boromir or Ned Stark?  ;)

AmberStarfire

Ned Stark, any day.

Gandalf or Frodo?

Rex33

Gandalf, I bet he has some crazy spells up his leave hahaaa.

Galadriel or Tauriel?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

AmberStarfire

Probably Tauriel. Galadriel is just so.. cold.. somehow, at least in the movies.

Smaug or Gollum?
(I know, that's a horrific question)

Josietta

Smaug... I like em big. ;P

Fred or Barney?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rex33

Man, I'm always getting the fellas hahaaa. But id have to say Barney

Daphne or Velma?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Josietta

Velma Everyday!

Wonder Woman or SuperGirl?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rex33

Wonder Woman, Supergirl is cute, but WW is gorgeous

Elektra(Daredevil) or Batgirl

AmberStarfire

Supergirl.

Elektra

Superman or spiderman?

Rex33

Spiderman, I'd like to stay intact.

Black Widow or Jean Grey

catherinehellfire

Black Widow

Catwoman or Invisible woman
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Koyume

Catwoman, though I guess it might depend on which version.

A hulking 7-foot tall, grey-skinned orc, rippling with thick cords of muscle and covered in coarse body hair, or a 6-foot tall angel with snow white skin and shining, golden eyes?

AmberStarfire

Alas, it would have to be the angel. It would be interesting to show him that it's possible to be angelic and quite corrupted at the same time.

Mulder or Scully? (remember them?)

Stone

Mulder is Mulder, man.

But Scully has those puffy lips.

One after the other.

The Cigarette Smoking Man or Deep Throat?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Moraline

Deep Throat (just because I want to confirm his identity for myself). Plus cigarettes make me wanna wretch.

... with a warm fuzzy blanket or silk sheets? (or both)