Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

I don't think so. At least I'm not a human toilet like ....oops..I said too much. It's done!

-Walks away-
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Corinthi

Yes, being a carpeted werewolf toilet is so much more noble. *rolls his eyes* I'd say I love watching you leave, but 'eh'. I've seen better.

CandyLips

The thing is... I just... I can't be with someone that is so hostile towards my friend.. Des needs comfort, and I just can't have you around, complaining about him while I'm trying to help him move on.. We had good times, but it's over..

Desiree

I think your talents would be better suited for someone of a different gender ... I'm just so tired of feeling inadequate because I don't have a lollipop for you to lick.

Duncan

I am sorry but after the beers wore off you just not that great in bed.

Corinthi

Sorry, Duncan. I'm tired of you drinking all my beer. Not to mention your... inadequacies when drunk. It's just not going to work, sorry.

Tankou

I'm sorry, but whenever I say something that I suspect could normally be earth shattering you always give me that same stoic look. Am I not important enough to warrant surprise, or joy? Maybe when you get some emotions we can be together again, but for now I think it would prolly be best if we stayed apart, you know, see other people or whatever.

Duncan

Tankou I am sorry it was one time in band camp and... well you weren't that great.  We can still be friends *snickers*

Ryieahna

You're an effing emo, and honestly, I hate the way you look lying there like there's nothing left for you.  Get over yourself Duncan, I'm done with you.

Desan

I can't love drawings..sorry..I need something real.

CandyLips

I'm really just terrified that I won't wake up one morning.. This isn't gonna work.. I tried, but I can't do this anymore.. I'm sorry..

Inkidu

Woman! You keep getting sticky all over everything. I can't take it anymore, we're through!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

LadySky

I am so tired of explaining how I keep getting shot to everyone! You could take those weapons off when we are in bed at least! We are so over!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Corinthi

If I hear 'Sweetheart, do you feel a breeze?' or 'Is it chilly in here to you?' one more time, I swear by all that is holy, I'll go on a three state shooting rampage. Screw it, I'm going to the bar. When I get back, be gone.

Ryieahna

CandyLips

You're just.. You're not as imaginative as you used to be.. There's no surprises anymore.. This have just gotten boring.. Unfortunately, I'm moving on.. Without you..

Ryieahna

I just cant understand why you play with those ducks inside your dicky I really wish that you would shove that lollipop into your ear hole and play with the centipedes more often.  It's over, farewell, child of the peeps.

CandyLips

Sometimes you just confuse me so much that I can't even be near you for fear of hitting you to snap you back into reality.. I can't risk it.. I'm leaving..

Corinthi

Candy,

I love you, I do. But I have to go on the run. The Refrigerator Gnomes have sicced the FBI on me for betraying their confidence, and I can't take you with me, baby. *snugs* Take care. I'll send you a postcard when I can.

Corinthi

(Courtesy of the Creative Lie Thread)

Rider of Wind

You're always sneaking around in the refrigerator and I'm done trying to convince you that there isn't anything in there. Just take you tinfoil helmets and go!
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

darkvamplips

Rider of the wind,

It's been nice. You have shown me a path I do not wish to follow. Pain and suffering. *leaves the room*
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Rider of Wind

Quit pretending to be Alexiel! You know she's entrapped in Setsuna's body but you fail to give up on the dream of being the awesomest angel ever. I can't be with someone that lives in fantasy (LOL), later days.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Corinthi

Rider,

When I first laid eyes upon you, I was instantly smitten. You remind me of a Milo Manara drawing come to life. Sadly, you act like a Milo Manara drawing come to life, and I've read too many of his stories to be the cuckold husband.

Ciao.

Desan

I've told you, I don't like guys. Stop calling me.

crystaltears

Desan... I could handle the fur, I could handle the claws, in fact I liked them... I even enjoyed your fangs when you used them right, but.. really, honestly, you'd think you could brush your teeth every once-in-a-while.

I'm sorry, I can't take that breath anymore. *Walks away*
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.