Looking for a menagerie of RP's! (M character for F, 2 slots left!)

Started by Revelation, May 31, 2012, 01:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

EDIT: Howdy all. A few RP's have dropped due to specific reasons, and I have some room now.

Hello! Thank you for reading this ad. As of this moment, I am looking for prospective partners on elliquiy for long term roleplays of and have about 1-2 slots open at this time. I am in the US, eastern timezone, so I will generally be posting from around 10 AM to 2 AM EST – And often become busy and might not be able to post for 2-3 days, or perhaps longer. I do try to keep up a rapport with my partners, as I feel OOC discussion is something that should be maintained and worked on, as that allows flowing ideas, creativity, and understanding between players.

What am I looking for? As I said, long term RP. I like RP's with story, drama, action, romance, and of course sex & intimacy. I like healthy heapings of all of those in my RP's, and I generally try to post at least two paragaphs if I can, something tangible and solid without being overly narrative and long. Of course, I can post more or less and am happy to work on what my partners prefer their post lengths to be at. I do my best to be competent at grammar and the english language, and request my partners do their best as well. I do not expect you to write perfectly, and am always very forgiving if english is not your first language or if you have some troubles with it – As long as you enjoy writing I am very happy to work with you on an RP.

I enjoy fantasy, modern, and some sci fi. I also enjoy bringing fantasy elements into modern. IE: Modern day mages, supernatural elements, etc. For For the ideas below, I will be placing them into an arrangement by what genre they are, describing a character or plot I would like to use, and then see what responses I get for them. I usually play human characters that are male, but sometimes this might change. I do not write female characters often, but as of late, I have had some RP ideas for such, but I will get to those when I make ads or ideas for them. I would request anyone interested in these ideas PM me, and also read my ons and offs. I suggest you read the thread in my sig as well, its more updated.

For now lets get to the bulk of the RP’s shall we?

Revelation

Revelation