What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Power of Celtic - Celtic Bagpipes (techno remix)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

Fairy Tale of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty Macoll

Monochromatic

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Monochromatic

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Monochromatic

Bliss

Bruce Springsteen - Point Blank

Then

Bruce Springsteen - Last to Die
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Monochromatic

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Brick House - The Commodores

next

That's All That I'm Asking For - Cannibal the Musical Soundtrack

Bliss

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 14, 2007, 09:42:30 AM
That's All That I'm Asking For - Cannibal the Musical Soundtrack

*sings* "We had a little luck, now we want a little more..."

As for me:

Tom Waits: Take It With Me
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Juno Reactor: Guardian Angel

next

Chumbawamba: The Good Ship Lifestyle

Monochromatic

Amberghylles

Peter Schilling: Major Tom (I'm Coming Home)

next

Men At Work: It's a Mistake

MadPanda

Wowsers...been ages since I heard either of those!

The Yellow Rose of Texas/The Great Pretender...Stan Freeburg versions!

("You want me to play the same thing all through the song?"

"You catch on fast!"

"Wow...")
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Amberghylles

I have quite a few oldies but goodies in the old musical grab-bag. :)

Thomas Dolby: Hyperactive

next

My Chemical Romance: This is How I Disappear

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MoralTurpitude

I'm currently listening to:

Foo Fighters latest album "Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace."

Sublime "Sublime"

Primus "Sailing the Seas of Cheese"

and Eddie Vedder's current Solo album.

Caustic

The Rolling Stones (before they started to suck), "Can't You Hear Me Knocking"

Monochromatic