She looks like War (VAN possibly BON / single plot idea )

Started by Castiel, November 30, 2013, 12:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castiel

Hi there. I'm a gallifreyan oddity and I'm making my return to E. Any posts you get from me will be written from my phone so exude any mistakes I may make and forgive me if they may not seem that long either.

Onto what I'm looking for... I want more of an actual role play than something filled with smut. The purpose of this search thread is to find someone to write with who will help me develop a new character of mine. I've never played a character like her before so I'd like to take my time with any romance/sexual experiences.

To all my previous partners, I apologize for leaving like I did. I went through a very nasty divorce and I'm just now in a place where I can start witting again.

My O/Os are still up to date. They are found linked in my signature. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Now onto my story idea...

The Four Horsemen aren't exactly men... They are four women who love what they are. Winnie, Delilah, Petunia, and Fay are four beautiful women who cause mayhem anywhere they go. Winnie, the youngest, is the newest Horsemen. She was just recently called to fulfill her destiny as being War. Winnie is excited to answer the call and instantly falls into her role as the rider of the Red Horse ( or a red motorcycle in her case ).

Things are going great as the four prepare to bring forth the Apocalypse as foretold. That is until a group of righteous "Angels" emerges to stop the quartet. Winnie is on her way to jump start WW3 when she gets a call from Delilah. "They've killed Fay." The words echo in her ears but all Winnie sees is red. She rebels against her fellow Horsemen and goes after these Angels. They will pay...

It's basically a story of Winnie seeking her revenge against these Angels for killing Fay. Lots of action and drama. Some romance may happen depending on where we go with the story.

Your character is one of these Angels. He can be a literal angel or just a righteous human looking to save the world from the Apocalypse. That is up to you. Or! If you have another idea for a character, feel free to toss a few ideas my way.  I'm more than willing to listen and plot with you.

Winnie's face claim/play-by is a blonde haired Natalie Dormer. Just to give you an idea of what she will look like. I'd add a picture but that's hard to do from my phone.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Edited!

Castiel