Doll is looking for a new master to pleasure...

Started by AngelDoll, December 27, 2012, 11:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelDoll

or mistress ;]

I'm happy to write either a male or female character, so long as the character is submissive. I have a number of kinks, from bondage to non-con to animals and toys to fantasy and fiction, and I'm a very flexible writer. Let me know what you're into and we can work something out.

I write in full paragraphs with correct grammar etc., and try to be on regularly, and would appreciate it if a partner would do the same. I'm friendly and approachable and open to ideas so hit me up if there's something you've been wanting to try out and such. I'm open to new ideas and regardless of political correctness, I'll most probably be up for it.

So yes! post here or pm me and get in touch if you're interested!

mojo

If you're interested in grounded scenes  (ie, plausible and believable) that have lots of atmosphere and a strong vibe, then send me a PM.  Like you, I like good grammar and regular postings so we're compatible in that respect.  Also, we're both UK which helps with some details/culture.
"Everyone is like a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."  Mark Twain

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70489.0

azzmeister89

I too would like to try something with you and i'm also from the UK which should make things alot easier