And student makes three (M lf F, threesome, poly, age gap, wholesome?)

Started by JaceMerner, August 18, 2021, 12:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaceMerner

The first time was kind of an accident. She'd maintain that to her grave. It was just a night out, really, and she'd definitely had a little too much to drink but she didn't expect him to kiss her. It was so bold, it would never have crossed her mind. And the way he did it was so cute, so eager, it just caught her completely off guard. She found herself kissing him back and before she knew it her hand was in his pants, fingers exploring their way around his stiff shaft.

She felt bad about it afterwards. Really bad. Partly because of her husband; she hadn't checked with him to see if it would be OK beforehand. How could she have known? But playing around in their relationship was based on trust, and she couldn't deny that she'd broken his. She'd been so nervous to tell him, so anxious about hurting him... But the conversation they had afterward was so loving and open that it just made her heart break for how good a man he was.

The other reason she felt bad, of course, was because it wasn't exactly proper, what with her being his high school soccer coach. She knew it was dirty, she knew it was wrong, but somehow all of that melted away when she was with him. What she had, what they had, was a truly beautiful thing.

And now, with all the cards on the table with both of them, she felt a thrill of butterflies at the bottom of her stomach she hadn't felt in years. She'd reveled in her husband's strong, dominating touch for so long, only to discover how much she loved being able to express her warm, experienced, nurturing side to her... boyfriend? Labels were going to be weird. And when she thought she was going to have to choose between them, life told her this OR could be an AND. She glanced to her husband and offered a nervous smile as he headed out the door for the evening. He grinned a little and waved back, "Good luck, babe. And have fun."

She found herself tapping her fingers on the table, each minute passing feeling like forever. But when he arrived, she knew she'd be able to melt right back into where they left off. Love really was a beautiful thing, wasn't it? The more of it, the better.

Hello! This setup is a little different than what I've done on site. It's actually kind of sweet, I think! Basically, I'm looking to play through the story of three people: a middle aged couple who have an adventurous sex life threaded through with a kind of gentle dom dynamic, and a high school teen who plays soccer on the team the wife coaches (I'd be playing the two men). He'd been nursing a hard crush on her all season, and one night at some sort of event he decides to shoot his shot. To both of their shock, she's receptive to it, and she enjoys being able to be the experienced, nurturing partner that her husband had been for her.

We can discover through the story how a lot of the dynamics work, here. How would the husband react to finding out his wife strayed with one of her athletes? Is it a betrayal, or mostly a turn-on? And how would the dynamic between the wife and the soccer player work? Do they have to do a lot of sneaking around, or does bringing it into the home let them feel more free to explore? Do you think eventually all three of them would end up in a scene together? In terms of kinks I feel like the story could go a lot of ways, but off the top of my head I feel like age gaps, threesomes, exhibitionism, masturbation, secrets, gentle Dom/sub, poly, bisexuality, and sexual awakening could all feature prominently. Let me know what you think, and whether or not you'd like to explore the story together!
Looking for my O/o? Try my F-list

Looking for me? Try my A&A

s6xs6x

Like the idea of the MFM with a married couple and younger HS soccer stud.
Would you be looking to play the Highschool soccer player?
I'd be up for playing the Husband, and we could search for someone to play the wife?

What if we put a twist on things where the Husband was the soccer coach, recruiting an amazing young soccer star from over seas, the wife is the tutor.
Maybe things get interesting between the wife and student athlete, and the Husband is suspicious, of things, the way the wife dresses for him, or is flirtatious, offers him rides etc.  But the Husband needs the star on his team, and can't punish him or else winning the division and state title would be out of the question.

Love to explore the conflicted Husband who has to deal with a wife that breaks sacred vows, and the jealousy, arrousal he gets from that vs. wanting to win the state championship which he has devoted his whole life to?

Just a thought :)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Mature Desires

Hi I'd love to play the wife if you're still looking for writing partners?