Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Granted but you can't control it so your brain is overloaded.

I wish I can have a pet baby fox =v =

diamonedsky

Granted, but it's the offspring of Swiper from Dora the Explorer, and it steals all your stuff, hiding it in places you can't find

I wish I could go to South Korea.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you're deaf from a problem with the airplane and can't hear upon arrival or for the rest of your life.

I wish I could buy all the books I wanted.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

MelisaArtemis

Granted but then they are all burned

I wish the world has unlimited resource

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but all of them are contaminated with a deadly disease from the process of multiplying the existing resources.

I wish people didn't require sleep, but could still have dreams.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Granted, but everyone then has access to each other's dreams, and this crossing of dreams is disastrous, creating nothing but nightmares.

I wish my throat would stop hurting.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but when it stops hurting, the ache moves up and you get a migraine.

I wish I went to sleep, no time passed until I woke up again.

diamonedsky

Granted, but then the second you wake up, time speeds up, passing all that you missed, like in Big Fish, and your mind is overwhelmed and you fall into a coma...

...wait until you wake up from that one

I wish I could go to Neverland.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you grow up and no one will talk to you.

I wish I had a flawless memory.

Caitlin

Granted, but you keep reminding yourself of all the mistakes and failures you had in your life, over and over again until it drives you nuts.

I wish the next person finds 100 dollars on the street. (Good luck corrupting that, hah!) >:)

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but it was yours and you lost it and missed the cab to work because you had no money, lost your job because you missed work, and have nothing to your name. I won the lottery on one of the tickets I bought with it.

I wish I could choose the order in which things in time happened.

Caitlin

Granted, that lottery ticket you thought you bought with my money, was now bought with mine instead and all the things you said that happened to me, now happened to you. -grins-

I wish I knew what to buy with all those millions I just won. ;)

Flaming

Granted, you now have a list so long you just spend all your life buying things you actually never get to use.

I wish bureaucracy was faster.

MelisaArtemis

Granted, but the decisions made are stupid ass decisions.

I wish I will never be thirsty or hungry anymore

Caitlin

Granted, instead you're now a zombie.

I wish I saw a falling star tonight that doesn't crash on me or my house. ;D

MelisaArtemis

It crash on your neighbor and the blast destroys your house and yourself anyway :P

I wish its not so humid here

Caitlin

Rawr... Granted, the air is so dry that it'll make your skin spontaneously blister.

I wish I had a new house. <.<

Skadii

Granted...but unless you have the pwoer to shrink yourself, I am afraid your brand new Barbie Dream House isn't going to shelter you from the storm!

I wish I felt better!

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but now that you are better, everyone else is sick.

I wish I had no more work to do for the next two days, at least.

Caitlin

Granted, but you're bored to hell with nothing to do but stare at an empty wall.

I wish I had a car to go with my new 'house'. ;)

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but it only goes ten miles an hour with the pedal all the way down.

I wish anything I could imagine could become real.

Flaming

Granted, now Mr. Stay Puft is a real thing

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Man

I wish I could roleplay for a living

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but everyone you get to roleplay with is illiterate with unoriginal plots.

I wish I could write for a living.

Flaming

Granted, you are now a keyboard

I wish I could live on marshmallows

diamonedsky

Granted, now you're eaten along with the marshmallows.

I wish I drove a Jeep.
Van Halen - Tattoo