Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

Granted, but you are now a mute and cannot speak.

I wish that everyone got to have their perfect husband or wife, even if it means I have to stay alone my entire life.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but no one is happy because they constantly look for flaws in their 'perfect' partner.

I wish I could spend more time with my friends.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Angeliqua

Granted!!!  Lucky you, you get to spend your every living moment with your friends who all get on your last nerve within a month of having no break from them.  You go completely psycho one day and attempt to kill them all landing you on the lovely island of Alcatraz which has been reopened and made into an asylum just for you!  The only company you get from then on is the drop shipment of food and fresh water received on a weekly basis.

I wish I could keep my son as an infant (alive, healthy and of the appropriate size) forever.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but as his mind ages, and his body stays the same, he becomes sad and lonely because he can find no friend who wishes to spend time with him who shares his intelligence and finds a new sadness in the fact he'll never have a significant other.

I wish I could remember every dream I have for 24 hours after having the dream.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

SinfulAngel

Granted however for the entire duration of the dream you will have vivid nightmares.

I wish I could read minds for a few days.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you are devastated when you realize everyone is thinking negative thoughts about you.

I wish I could speak another language in addition to English fluently.

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you can now speak Cat as well.

I wish I was had the strength of 10 men.

diamonedsky

Granted, but that last injection of steroids you took was a bad batch, and now you're suffering all kinds of terrible side effects. I'll be sure to send you flowers while you're in the hospital.. Get well soon, darlin' :P

I wish I had a big, huge comfy bean bag chair to sit in.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterOfKittens

Granted, but its so big it fills the room your in and you get smothered.

I wish that I could be happy with the girl of my dreams as my wife.

diamonedsky

Granted, but ignorance is bliss because while you're happy, she isn't and is having an affair with the incredibly sexy pool boy :P

I wish it would snow.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you now live in Siberia.

I wish it would rain only between 2 and 4 am, but enough so that there was never drought, but not too much so that the streets and such were still wet by 6am, and no flooding please.

diamonedsky

Granted, but the rain adopts this pattern everywhere but where you are, avoiding you with a 50 mile radius

I wish I didn't have to study but still make A's on exams.
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterOfKittens

Granted but you do terrible on everything else giving you a D-

I wish I was approved

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but I don't count, so you still have to wait :-)

I wish I could fly like Superman, but without the silly getup.

MasterOfKittens

(AWWWWWWWWW  :'()

Granted, but your flying around naked.

I wish I could find more adult RPing partners over 18 of a high quality who would enjoy my skills and could RP with me all the time.

diamonedsky

Granted, but.. (sorry, I know this makes me a meanie) ..you now have to wait to be approved before you can write with them >.<

I wish I was a nice person.
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: diamonedsky on October 03, 2012, 10:46:49 AM
Granted, but.. (sorry, I know this makes me a meanie) ..you now have to wait to be approved before you can write with them >.<

I wish I was a nice person.
(thats okay its only till next september)
Granted, but your surrounded by depressed people all the time now.

I wish I could apologize for hurting anyone.

diamonedsky

Granted, but they won't forgive you.

I wish I had a vanilla ice cream cone.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but it melts before you can taste it.

I wish I could teleport to any location without causing harm to myself or others.

MasterOfKittens

Granted, but you can't control where exactly it sends you.

I wish my grandmother could go to Ireland (don't have her die or I will get really upset -not kidding at all-)

diamonedsky

Granted, but now she loves it so much, she never visits you :(

I wish I could play the piano.
Van Halen - Tattoo

MasterOfKittens

(thank you, but thats not that bad of a corruption)
Granted, but you get into an accident and get amnesia

MasterOfKittens

I wish I had a few more female friends.

Ironwolf85

*waves fingerless gloves*
Poof
You have lots of female friends, and the drama that comes with them!

I wish I could find a better paying job
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but while you now have billions, it only lasts a few days. Your bank fraud and heist are discovered by the illustrious Sherlock Holmes. He insults your looks.

I wish I could have a passionate job.