Interesting vampire idea ~Closed to new applicants~

Started by bluemoon, April 07, 2010, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

I had a dream last night. I was basically the hostage of two female vampires, and a man. The vampires loved the sexual drive and dominance of the man, one of the reasons for not killing him. I am their newest toy. Everything starts out basically as rape, I'm forced into situations as they have their way with me. Eventually, things seem fine, and it doesn't seem so bad. That is, until they bore of me. I was in the kitchen, doing something at the counter, the man comes behind me with one of the many toys. Its obvious that I'm more his toy than the vampires. He takes the vibrator, running it along between my legs, teasing me with it. He teases me with it as the vampires contemplate when and how to destroy me.
I woke up shortly after this, when they were chasing me down, because of a phone call.

I was thinking maybe of doing an RP based around this setup?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

How extreme would you like this to be?

bluemoon

well, I'm not really going for sexual vore or anything, but if my character is to eventual die (I don't know if she will or not) then it could get pretty brutal. I could see it fitting in fine in NC BDSM
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zelric Miras

Sounds like something i've been looking for...*toothy grin*
Count me in, if you'd like to of course. ^^

bluemoon

Alright, for those interested, please say who it is you'd like to play, I obviously have room for one male human, and 2 female vampires(bi-sexual)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zelric Miras

Nevermore of blood ravens

I could do both of them if I had to.

bluemoon

don't worry, I think I have someone who is willing to play the other vampire
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Raises hand and says'  "I suck blues blood any day of the week or night for that matter."  count me in.

bluemoon

ok then, Character sheets peoples.

Name: Mina
Orientation: (What the hell does it matter, she's being forced!)
Looks: meee....err...about 5'4", 120 lbs, medium length, medium ash brown hair, hazel green eyes. Wearing dark, boot cut blue jeans, and a black, form fitting mini dress.
Personality: Shy, not very outgoing. She's resistant, but also easily submissive depending on the situation.

(Please note, I didn't add a large amount of detail because her history and such isn't important, also, if you want a visual for looks, check out my pic in the wiki)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Name: Alexis
Orientation: Bi
Looks: 6'1" 140 Ice blue eyes, platinum white spiky hair with pink highlights moderately curvy build. Oxblood red leather pants with red shirt and while leather duster jacket black boots with steel spiked heels.
Personality: Dark and violent with a hint of wicked sexuality.

Zelric Miras

Name: Cole Orome
Orientation: Straight
Looks: He is 6'5", 180 lbs, black straight hair worn in a  low ponytail, about 7 inches below his shoulder. Caucasian, hazel eyes, hints of some mid eastern traits. He wears a dark green trenchcoat over a crimson shirt and black jeans.
Personality: Usually calm and collected, but he can become savage and rash quite easily and when he desires to. He is used to get what he wants in which ever way he wants it. He is dominant.

bluemoon

The IC thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65584.0

I'd say for a posting order, probably something along the lines of Me, Nim, Raven, Leo. It can be altered at times, this is just to keep a basic structure.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Name:  Minerva
Orientation:  Bi
Race:  Vampire 
Appearance:  5'8"  132 lbs.  Long wavy dark red hair that falls down below the rounded curves of her tight firm ass.  Porcelain white skin. Dark emerald green eyes with golden flecks.  Wears old fashioned Victorian dresses complete with corsets and laced gloves and laced knee length high healed boots several different colored pairs depending on the color of her dress,  along with an ankle length black velvet hooded cloak with a blood red silk lining.
Personality:  Loves women.  Uses men only to get what she wants.  If or when she feels like having them.  Is very elusive,  can be very cold or loving depending on her mood and  is often calculating.   

Zelric Miras

I think we can skip my post until Mina is brought back. So it would be your turn Blue.

bluemoon

Skip me this round...just assume she's sitting there looking frightened
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Go ahead and skip me guys, my mind is shot right now.

Zelric Miras

Nim

Zelric Miras

Quite good I must say. ^^ Watching movies and roleplaying, how about you?

Nim

RPing and watching some stuff on Youtube in between.  Trying to kick start my muse but she is being fickle tonight.

Zelric Miras

Nim

Yes they certainly can.  So who's turn is it on the story anyway?  I've lost track but I don't think its mine.  LOL