Supernatural and Anything in Between (M characters wanted)

Started by Undeniable Sin, August 05, 2010, 06:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

Hey all. I am once again looking for people interested in finding someone interested in playing.

( I have tried doing this before, and it just didn't work out)
         I would like to do a vampire home invasion.  Nothing overdone in the vampire. You can design your character to how you like. I do like a more traditional vamp and have an aversion to sunlight. I would play the lone lady, living off in her own world. I would like this to start out as N/C. It is a home invasion after all, but I would like it to grow into some type of relationship. The scene can be set up with her either knowing about vampires, or not. I would prefer to play modern day.

I like to build a story as opposed to jumping straight to sex. Sometimes, jumping is called for, but if it can be avoided, I like there to be more than 4 or 5 posts and then sex. I also like there to be an equal mix of seriousness and humor. If you are interested, feel free to post here or to send me a personal message.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Undeniable Sin

New idea.

It's a warm night, warm enough to leave sliding doors opened and screens in their place. One of the things that draws you to our place. You quietly walk through the place, not wanting to wake whoever lives in the house.
   She is spending the weekend with her family, staying downstairs in the basement bedroom that used to be hers, before she moved away.She loves coming to visit, always feeling so much safer here, than in her city apartment.
   I'd like it to start with rape, but he can't get the enticing innocent girl out of his head. Either he tracks her down and goes back for more, holing up in her apartment with her, or he kidnaps her.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Dunnuck

I'm interesred in the RP if it is still available. PM me if it is, please :)