Fanfic and a little Mind Control

Started by LovelyBeatrice, December 11, 2008, 12:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LovelyBeatrice

Hello everyone. *waves*

Right now I'm very interested in doing some roleplays based on my current, and fairly new, obsession: the anime Code Geass.  Various pairings appeal to me and everything from mind control and other non-con to a romantic encounter could be played.  Mostly I'm just interested in exploring the characters a bit.  Kallen and Euphemia would be my first choice of characters to assume.

A few possibilities:
Lelouch / anyone:  Lelouch's mind control powers obviously mean he can do just about anything he wants to any girl he desires.  Mild to heavy non-con.

Lelouch / Kallen:  This would be a consensual scene, with Kallen giving herself to Zero.  This could be a very dominant scene because she is so worshipful of Zero.

Suzaku / Euphe:  I'd intend this to be a more romantic story, perhaps with some "first time" elements.

Suzaku / Cornelia:  Involving seduction, maybe Lelouch's power involved, or Cornelia dominates the young knight using her elevated rank.

I'm open to suggestions for scenarios as well.  Thanks!

Silent Wayfarer

I like the idea of Lelouch x Karen - but I've got another idea, Lelouch x Euphemia, set around the same time as the infamous Elevens' Massacre.  Basically, instead of ordering Euphemia to carry out that fateful order, Zero commands her to do something like "love him unconditionally", and she does...

(I'm personally a big Kallen fan, so yeah :p)
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0