F looking for M

Started by insanity, July 17, 2010, 12:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insanity

Hi,
I am a submissive female looking for a dominant male for a roleplay. Here are my specifications, which are always open to negotiation:

-I would appreciate it if you were literate, but can deal if you are not.
-I dont like one liners, but dont expect you to write a book. One to two paragraphs are fine.
-I dont care which medium we go through: IM, PM, or email, even the boards if you wish.

Characters:
-I am always a female submissive and will play only with male characters. I am not too experienced with playing with females who play male characters, but am willing to try it out.
-I am not too experienced playing anything other than human, but will try playing any type as long as you bear with me through the process. I am rather good at playing vampires though.
-I dont care what species you are as long as you have human characterstics, meaning no tails, ears, fur, etc.
-Unless you specify that you wish otherwise, I will always play a virgin. Let me know if you wish to change it and I gladly will.
-PM or email me if you wish to know more about the character I will play.

Settings:
-I am not too familiar with anything but modern, but again am willing to try any as long as you bear with me.

Plots:
-This is pretty open to me. I dont have any specific plots that I want. This is pretty much up to you.
Turns out at the moment I am craving an intense non-con setting that may or may not include, and is not limited to: kidnapping, humiliation, pain, knife play if you are comfortable with it, fear, and lots of me being dominated and raped. Dont know about my lovely mindset, but if anyone out there is craving something like this, I would be very happy if you let me know.

Pairings:
-Again, I have no specific ones I wish to have. A few have been rolling around my brain though, such as:

• master/slave
  • vampire/human
  • frat boy/preacher's daughter

If you are interested, please PM, IM, or email me and I will reply promptly.

Thank you for reading this thread and I hope you enjoyed your stay.

shaggy002

I would love to do a Master/ slave Rp with you.. if interested PM me back
Older Woman/Younger Man
Forcing Non-Con
Forcing Exhibition
Celebrity (Either real-life or as characters)
Incest
Pregnant

Womb Raider

hi

I have an idea for master slave RP if your intrested still
A magister can ostendo vos ianua , tamen vos must penetro per vestri

randy1

Quote from: insanity on July 17, 2010, 12:19:48 PM
Hi,
I am a submissive female looking for a dominant male for a roleplay. Here are my specifications, which are always open to negotiation:

-I would appreciate it if you were literate, but can deal if you are not.
-I dont like one liners, but dont expect you to write a book. One to two paragraphs are fine.
-I dont care which medium we go through: IM, PM, or email.

Characters:
-I am always a female submissive and will play only with male characters.
-I am not too experienced playing anything other than human, but will try playing any type as long as you bear with me through the process.
-I dont care what species you are as long as you have human characterstics, meaning no tails, ears, fur, etc.
-Unless you specify that you wish otherwise, I will always play a virgin. Let me know if you wish to change it and I gladly will.
-PM or email me if you wish to know more about the character I will play.

Settings:
-I am not too familiar with anything but modern, but again am willing to try any as long as you bear with me.

Plots:
-This is pretty open to me. I dont have any specific plots that I want. This is pretty much up to you.

Pairings:
-Again, I have no specific ones I wish to have. A few have been rolling around my brain though, such as:

• master/slave
  • vampire/human
  • frat boy/preacher's daughter

If you are interested, please PM, IM, or email me and I will reply promptly.

Thank you for reading this thread and I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Hi how about something with a bit of non - consent or forced submission would love to explore maybe something like when you are called upon you must submit, could include  things like made to strip, forced public exposure, handcuffed, used for paying gambling depts or have you offer yourself as an incentive to business deals etc. What do you think. I'm new to this but very keen to try  :-)