I Have Ideas! (F looking for M)

Started by Athilea, November 12, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athilea

Hey there everyone! I hope that you enjoy the stories below. I do request that anyone interested in rping with me be literate. I will not tolerate text speak. Your English does not need to be perfect, but it at least needs to be serviceable. I only have one idea at the moment, but I'll add more as I come up with them! I'll also list some settings I would like to rp in, and well as any pairings that come to mind. If I can think of any at least.

Story Ideas -

Long Lost Lovers
This is a story about a couple that had grown up together and dated when they were younger. As many of these relationships go, it ended poorly and they all but hated one another by the end. She disappeared one day, leaving the town and all of her worldly possessions behind. No one had heard from her, no one knew where she was, and many assumed she had been kidnapped or worse. Eventually, they would both join the military not knowing their paths would cross yet again. What's worse, they were on opposing sides. She was with their countrymen, and he was a rebel. They meet again when she's captured trying to sneak into their fort.
Taken

The Sacrifice
Opposing tribal factions of Elves fought constantly over lands that would give them all the food and water they could ever need. There was no way for the tribes to find peace and share the land. They kidnapped, killed, and tortured their enemies. There was far to much bad blood between them. The Witchdoctors of one of the tribes decided that a sacrifice was needed to give them the strength to end the fighting once and for all. He sent one of his lessers to find a likely target. The target was a a young woman with golden hair, grey eyes, and pale flesh. She was a healer for her own people that was gathering herbs alone. It had been a foolish mistake. What will happen when he captures her? What Sacrifice will she need to make? Only time will tell.

My Twins Secret
This is an idea for twins, brother and sister. She has been in love with him since the first time he got a girlfriend, but has never breathed a word of it to anyone. Instead, she became an introvert and instead of trying to date anyone herself, she focused on creating things. She and her brother remained close, though, and she always made time for him when he wanted to do something. It was easy, during those times, for her to pretend that they were more then just family. He, on the other hand, is something of a ladies man. He has girlfriend after girlfriends, and plenty of one night stands. He's also a brilliant thief. Eventually, he decides that he needs to help her find a boyfriend and it pressures her into revealing her true feelings. Will he accept it? Does he, too, harbor feelings for her that had been hidden for a long time? I like the idea that he rejects the idea at first, himself. Perhaps there can even be some non-consensual sex from a third party that makes him realize how he feels. I am looking for the twins to be a romance story, though. Preferably in a fantasy setting, it could also be in one of the settings listed below.
Taken

Selling My Daughter
A man is heavily in debt and has no way to pay the money back. When the choice is his life, or finding another way to pay, he remembers his daughter. He sells her to the men oh agree, but make him watch how they use her the first time. Maybe they even make him join in.
Taken

Trapped in The Game
This was kinda a fun idea that I had going in a different more family friendly rp. However, I would like to see what other paths it could take you. The original idea was that people playing an MMO all around the world suddenly found their minds trapped within the very game they were playing. They have to try to find a way out, and try to survive within it. This could take place in quite a few settings, so I'm up for any suggestion here. I would love to work this out with someone. I do prefer fantasy based games, and am more familiar with them.
in planning,

-----------
Settings:
World of WarcraftTaken, but may be willing to do other games in this setting,
ElderscrollsTaken
Fable
Warmachine/Hordes (Iron Kingdoms)
Starbound Taken
Lord of the Rings,
Black Company
Aion
Everyquest

Athilea

Added The Sacrifice and noted that Starbound has been taken.

Athilea

Athilea

Athilea

Athilea

Selling His Daughter has been claimed.

Athilea

Long Lost Lovers and Elderscrolls have been claimed.

Athilea

Added Trapped in The Game to stories and Aion, and Everquest to settings.

World of Warcraft was also claimed, but I'm may be willing to do more then one rp here.