Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Guilty.

(I assume you mean caught up in what you're doing that you forget everything else)

Ever got caught playing WoW (World of Warcraft) for an entire day before you realize you wasted the entire day doing nothing but the game? *laughs*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty, don't play WOW.

Ever get so caught up in reading that you lost track of time?

Wyrd

All the time, so guilty

Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Ragtime Dandies!

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty. Straight from the cow is better.

Do you every double dip in the party bowl?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever stretched the five second rule to ten or longer because what you dropped was too good to abandon?

Saku

Not guilty!

Ever gone to work and thought it was Friday but it turned out it was actually Thursday? (Or earlier...)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Ever boarded a train on a date previous or later than the actual journey ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

DiverseDesires

guilty, it was worth it though, it was too good a night to miss

ever got off at the wrong station?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Ever thought of to get that night again ?

(Seems you had a very memorable night... Wish... I could have been told about that. *smiles*)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Nothing lasts forever.

Ever constructed a situation to live out a private fantasy with someone else?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Talia

Oh...soooo guilty  :P

Have you ever called your boyfriend or girlfriend by the wrong name?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Naughty names tend to be a bit more fun...

Have you ever been called the wrong name in bed?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Talia

Haha..never. Suicide on his part lol :p

In the spirit......

Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looling around for the ghost?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Endorphin

Guilty. I'm frequently jumping about looking for imagined things in the middle of the night!

Have you ever woken up from a sexy dream and tried to jump your partner?

Talia

haha...yup Guilty

Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?

On's & Off's
A&A

Endorphin

All the time.

Ever talk to yourself?

Amelita

All the time, and grumble to myself and laugh to myself and... yeah ::)

nice to see you, Endo honey :-)

Ever tried to house-break a wild rodent?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Ummmm, no. Not Guilty. Nope. Pretty sure not guilty...

Have you? :P

Thanks Amelia. Same goes for you. And that valkyrie is quite tidy, too!

Amelita

Guilty... caught a mouse once. And a duckling actually. They got along well for an hour and then the duck umm... yeah, not a happy ending for the mouse...

hmm... ever been bodypainted?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Guilty. Sometimes with delicious things too!

Ever start getting late for work but continued to post on Elliquiy anyway?

(btw, I'm starting to get late for work. Gotta run. cya)

Cyra

Guilty...but not for work.

Ever hook up with a stranger and have a twisted night with them only to never hear from them again?

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Ever regretted never hear again from a stranger you hooked up in a twisted night?

fallen paradise

Quote from: TheLegionary on November 10, 2010, 06:37:12 AM
Guilty.

Ever regretted never hear again from a stranger you hooked up in a twisted night?
Not guilty - they always stay in touch.

Have you ever done something for which you could spend a significant amount of time in jail?
I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

Braioch

Guilty.

Ever completely lost not only your sex drive, but interest in sex at all?
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Star Safyre

Quote from: Braioch on December 10, 2010, 11:44:16 PM

Ever completely lost not only your sex drive, but interest in sex at all?

Sadly, guilty.  Thankfully not at the moment!

Ever bookmark a role-playing thread on E that wasn't yours because you enjoyed reading it so much that you wanted to keep up on the writers' progress?
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones