Crown Wars (3.P DnD, Forgotten Realms) (recruitment open)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 29, 2013, 03:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 07, 2013, 05:44:11 PM
kckolbe and I are pooling resources together and building a stronghold together to hold our armies. So, basically, horray for corporate mergers!

Kunoichi and I were planning o being allies...it may be fun for us to do the same.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

NicciKotor

Quote from: kckolbe on April 07, 2013, 05:46:15 PM
Well, most of her money is being spent on luxury bedroom, bath, chapel (for her god) and kitchen.  Still, it is nice having such a cool stronghold.

I have my army numbers posted in the char sheet thread, so you can see how many more barracks we need.

Also I give the place plenty of perks with the Hallow Spell. Basically gives everyone in the stronghold protection from evil, resistances against negative energy channeling, and royally fucks over any undead shenanigans.

I can also add a strong hold wide enchantment to the place, which shall be endure elements. Our palace/strong hold is going to have air conditioning for all!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Karasu

well meh.. Right since a few of you know this already.. I play innocent characters quite wonderfully. and I happen to be a fan of forced anything onto my characters.

So I might play like an innocent male.. He's shy in the ways of the bedroom, but quite good elsewhere. mm Might do some kind of mage perhaps... Perhaps a summoner.. or a wizard perhaps.. I love summoners tho.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

Oh Just wait till you guys meet Kyraine and Amakir >: )

Zaer Darkwail

A innocent male char would indeed be interesting....and if go summoner then you could opt for summoner who is shy but eidolon who is ongoing and confident ;). Perhaps summoner being natural sub while eidolon a natural dom (so in twisted way eidolon boss her summoner).

Karasu

mmhmm ^^

Since we have the option of starting at lvl 12, I shall be (otherwise.. that would be one weak summoner o.o)

soo just wait for the epic cause that Eidolon is strong o.o

Karasu

Ability Increase (Ex) 2 per

An eidolon grows larger muscles, gains faster ref lexes, achieves greater intelligence, or acquires another increase to one of its abilities. Increase one of the eidolon’s ability scores by +2. This evolution can be selected more than once. It can only be applied once to an individual ability score, plus 1 additional time for every 6 levels the summoner possesses. Source: Advanced Player's Guide

By the way, explain this: Does this mean that I can only take this every 6 lvls?

or does this mean that I can only take it once on a certain score and cannot add another to that score for another 6 lvls?

Zaer Darkwail

It means you can pick it any time but after first purchase you can buy it again only every 6 levels you have as summoner (so as 12th level summoner you can have +6 in single score). But as it applies to specific stat it means you can cover all six base stats with twelve evolution points with any level as summoner (to give all stats +2 increase).

Karasu

I was really just wanting to increase his Int up XD its a 7 to start.

Karasu

For an Eidolon.. what is the max it's str score can be? Cause I swear this math isn't adding up right..

Zaer Darkwail

Well, eidolon gets base Str based on form you choose it to have. Then followed by size bonus, HD bonus which you place and then any bonuses via evolutions (like Ability Increase). Also you can give them magic items boost their Str higher (or give magic weapons if they have humanoid forms).

NicciKotor

Can I just assume that I spent my money for the Hallow enchantment on our stronghold, or do I have to do that once the game starts. Because that is 2000 gold to spend here or later.

Karasu

Oki ya I figured it out, I just added it up incorrectly, it's fixed. Though he's got a str score of like 24 due to the evolutions he has.

But ya.. and Zear about the HP we get for the players. How is this calculated? I've got a d8 HD and plus 1 Con mod. What would I get for lvl 12 summoner?

NicciKotor

8+5*11+12 = 75. Or 87 if you spend your favored class bonus on hit points and not on skill points.

Karasu

niice so I'd have 87 health then.

How about my Eidolon with a d10 HD (8 HD) and a plus 4 Modifier?

Karasu

And Feats.. We get 12 plus Racials and Class feats?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Karasu on April 07, 2013, 08:19:25 PM
niice so I'd have 87 health then.

How about my Eidolon with a d10 HD (8 HD) and a plus 4 Modifier?

I am not familiar with summoner, but in PF you get a feat every odd level.

Karasu

To quote from his rules on page one:

Feats: 1 feat every level in addition racial and class ones.

Zaer Darkwail

Nicci posted HP right, eidolons HP works same way as PC does.

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 07, 2013, 08:08:50 PM
Can I just assume that I spent my money for the Hallow enchantment on our stronghold, or do I have to do that once the game starts. Because that is 2000 gold to spend here or later.

Feel free spend the gold on that. Also considering it is part of your stronghold you can spend stronghold cash on any permanent magical effects in your stronghold (including mats how cast said spells).

Quote from: Karasu on April 07, 2013, 08:21:41 PM
And Feats.. We get 12 plus Racials and Class feats?

Yes, 1 feat per level + any from racials or from class. Also as noble you get leadership and landlord as free perks (hefty edit on leadership though follower numbers wise and heroic followers can be selected).

Karasu

Right I should be done with my  character by tonight ^^

Karasu

The Eidolon is done.

So playing a Noble, gives me that gold and the leadership feat.. Pretty neat I'd say.

RubySlippers

I don't get the fats does everyone get 12 seems way to much, all my current feats is based on the core rules.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 08, 2013, 07:48:07 AM
I don't get the fats does everyone get 12 seems way to much, all my current feats is based on the core rules.

Everyone gets one fat per level. So you get them too.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I changed rules little from pathfinder core so that you get 1 feat per level instead every other level. As in campaign like this is feat starving (craft feats, leadership feats, class related feats, diplomacy/social based feats).

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on April 08, 2013, 09:03:41 AM
Everyone gets one fat per level. So you get them too.

I recommend Improved Unsaturated Fat early, so you can take Greater Unsaturated Fat at level 6. Saturated Fat Resistance is another good choice.