Crown Wars (3.P DnD, Forgotten Realms) (recruitment open)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 29, 2013, 03:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhaegar14

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on April 25, 2013, 07:14:03 PM
4: As a noble you have a stronghold. Daily living costs like food are handles in that. Without leadership you'll have to pay your staff but you dont have to pay extra for food, just make sure you have a kitchen.

Except my character is a commoner and starting at 3rd level. That's why I'm even bothering with Wild Cohort rather than riding a Half-Dragon Wyvern into battle lol.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on April 25, 2013, 07:18:51 PM
Except my character is a commoner and starting at 3rd level. That's why I'm even bothering with Wild Cohort rather than riding a Half-Dragon Wyvern into battle lol.

Oh Shit. I heard you earlier talk about how you dont expect the heroes to catch up to the nobles very fast (if at all) so I assumed you went noble.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Rhaegar14

Yeah, but I looked at it, and while level ups are still unlikely to happen quickly because forum game, enough xp to level up one of the nobles to 13 would level a commoner to 12. That and, more importantly, I think his "I don't like my destiny" outlook is better suited by a lower-level character.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on April 25, 2013, 07:29:02 PM
Yeah, but I looked at it, and while level ups are still unlikely to happen quickly because forum game, enough xp to level up one of the nobles to 13 would level a commoner to 12. That and, more importantly, I think his "I don't like my destiny" outlook is better suited by a lower-level character.

Wow I didn't realize the XP tables were THAT big disproportionate. Oh well if you heroes start looking like a threat ill just send my Familiar to eat you.

Rhaegar14

It's not quite as disproportionate as it looks -- a level 3 encounter does not provide as much xp as a level 12 encounter -- but yeah, it's still pretty crazy.

Zaer Darkwail

To answer before I grind starting threads for everbody;

Your mount starts with tricks what you want it to know. I know in 3.5 DnD there was 'purposes' which gave list of tricks upon 1st level and later level tricks you just chose to teach to mount (no rolling needed, but if other reqs involved you need fill them in).

Also in traits you can pick any so long you re-flavor it so it fits on the setting.

Reason for Perception for diamond mind was that many of the maneuvers describe how you observe your foe and then 'see' a opening, narrow but still a opening which you exploit. Setting Sun is all about anticipating what your foe does and sensing the intentions while diamond mind is razor sharp focus and concentrating on your foe. As concentration is not a class skill in pathfinder I thought perception is closest relative fit for diamond mind theme for 'observation focus' it has. Diamond mind does not 'predict' actions, only 'see' them or gain insight withing yourself.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on April 25, 2013, 06:56:37 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=559230

The char looks fine although I wonder how bard haves CL 3 as you got only 2 levels in it. I understand that as crusader your initiator level is 2 because bard adds 1/2 of it's level on it. Also description and bit more background and pic would be plus ;).

Rhaegar14

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 26, 2013, 02:16:01 PM
The char looks fine although I wonder how bard haves CL 3 as you got only 2 levels in it. I understand that as crusader your initiator level is 2 because bard adds 1/2 of it's level on it. Also description and bit more background and pic would be plus ;).

Magical Knack Trait. It works kind of like Practiced Spellcaster.

Rhaegar14

Soooo, not that I'm trying to rush you along or anything (it's the end of the semester, I'm super busy too), but wasn't this theoretically going to be starting up about a week ago?

Kunoichi

Check in NC: Human - System Small Groups.  It has in fact already begun. ^^;

TheGlyphstone

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on May 01, 2013, 10:28:01 PM
Soooo, not that I'm trying to rush you along or anything (it's the end of the semester, I'm super busy too), but wasn't this theoretically going to be starting up about a week ago?
Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 01, 2013, 10:44:57 PM
Without a link here? Geez.

I thought Zaer personally messaged everyone and linked in the message. I suppose he must have missed a few key individuals.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on May 01, 2013, 11:11:02 PM

I thought Zaer personally messaged everyone and linked in the message. I suppose he must have missed a few key individuals.

And by 'a few', apparently you mean "a whole bunch".

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 02, 2013, 01:40:45 PM
And by 'a few', apparently you mean "a whole bunch".

Looking at who got one I think it was everyone who had a character sheet posted.

Kunoichi

I didn't have one at the time, myself, actually.  I think it was just everyone who had signed up at the time, because we did get a few more people joining up afterwards.

theLeslie

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, sorry. I PM'ed those who had charsheets or had PM'ed them to me or were near completing them. As I had not heard nothing of others charsheets and such so I had not included them (and some I honestly forgot, feel free slap me for it  ::) ).

Anyways here is link for the OOC of the game thread and inside first post is links for charsheets and present IC threads. Once you post your charsheet up and I quickly view it through I make then IC thread for you.