a roleplay for adreala and Dragunov.

Started by Dragunov, September 20, 2011, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragunov

hello adreala! i got cookies and brownies and ive cream!

Aadreal

*laughs* Adding ice cream is just unfair!  *grins*

So, what would you like to write?  I'm pretty much game for anything.  I will admit to ignorance of most anime and comic books so...  But I'll give it a try.  I'll try most things at least twice.

I believe once we have something sorted out we need to have a thread in a different board.

Dragunov

i dont watch anime lol.  -sits next to you- if you had a cell phone i could give you my number. i can text roleplay alot faster. im on here on my phone right now.

Aadreal

Sorry sweets, I don't give out ways of being contacted outside of sites.  Too many stalkers in my past.  *laughs* 

So, no anime.  Okay...fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary, supernatural?  You have a hankering for any of those.  Ugh, did I just give away my age?!  Hankering?  Who uses that word now a days.  *chuckles*

Any shows, movies or books you've thought "man I want to play that!"? 

Dragunov

you dont have to post your number. ill post mine. ive always wanted to roleplay the book the hunger games. i already have a non adult rp setup for it as well.

Aadreal

Not that I don't trust you, but I don't know you.  I send you a text and you have my number.  Plus, I don't write on my phone.  I can't proofread, spellcheck or delete easily.  Not trying to be a pain, it's just the way I am.

Hunger Games...okay.  I haven't read the series. I can only read so many young adult books before my head starts spinning and I'm at my limit for this year.  But google is my friend.  In Capitol?  Selected to fight?  Escaped?  Whatcha thinking?

Dragunov

-sighs sadly.- ok then... ok just hit the back button and look at non adult roleplay requests. look for hunger games. theres a summary of the book there. post a bio for your character like mine on there and ill make a corresponding thread for the actual roleplay

Aadreal

Sorry sug.

Okay, posted a character.  So to the death huh?  Been a while since I've freeformed that.  Should be interesting.

Dragunov