Honest Answers || Spill or pass?

Started by Alive Until Dead, August 02, 2012, 10:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alive Until Dead

Okay, hopefully this hasn't quite been done before. It's kind of like the guilty/not guilty only you should be getting more detailed person specific answers.

How to play

• Read the question asked by the person above you.
  • If you don't want to answer, you can "Pass", then type your question
  • If the person above you passed, you have to answer BOTH, then ask your question
  • Cannot pass twice in a row, next person after a pass has to spill
  • Answers must be honest-- and obviously we're taking you at your word

First Question
What is your weirdest quirk or flaw? The thing that makes pretty much EVERYONE look at you like an alien.

Enjoy!
~Remmy~
On/OFF

Remmy says: "Be happy in the now or know not happiness!"

DeamonAndae19

NejraTu

DeamonAndae19, if you pass you still need to offer a question...

Since I'm answering, I then have to answer both Remmy's (Alive Until Dead's) question AND yours...

Quote from: Alive Until Dead on August 02, 2012, 10:23:37 AM
What is your weirdest quirk or flaw? The thing that makes pretty much EVERYONE look at you like an alien.

o.O.... that's a good question and it makes me cackle that I can answer it more easily for YOU than myself. Why do people look at me like an alien?... You know, this might seem odd, but it happens most when I talk about World Peace. Go figure.

[Technically supposed to be the Third Question]
What Record/tape/cd/mp3 in your collection do you love like a guilty pleasure? i.e. something you might not want to admit enjoying...

Beguile's Mistress

That I can answer and it's not really odd.

I love Anton Dvorak's "New World Symphony" AND Vivaldi's "Four Seasons."  I'm not a music person but those I can listen to all day long. :-)

What one movie/book/TV program do you watch that no one knows about?

DeamonAndae19

Nejra Yeah, completely forgot, ended up having to go sort the little one out, my bad.

I still read the old Famous Five books, no-one apart from you lot reading this even know that I own them.

The series has always had a spot in my heart, since I grew up having my mum read a chapter to me every night before bed, such great times <3

How often do your really gorge yourself, and I mean REALLY, eat a lot?

Alive Until Dead

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 02, 2012, 11:10:44 AM
How often do your really gorge yourself, and I mean REALLY, eat a lot?

Wow, I had to think about this one... that's how not often. lol. Maybe once or twice a year. No special dates, usually happens when I crave to sink my teeth into something. I know that sounds a bit mental-vampire-ish, it's probably just an iron deficiency or some such. :-p

Have you ever been caught masturbating? Who and where?
On/OFF

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Alive Until Dead on August 02, 2012, 11:32:17 AM
Wow, I had to think about this one... that's how not often. lol. Maybe once or twice a year. No special dates, usually happens when I crave to sink my teeth into something. I know that sounds a bit mental-vampire-ish, it's probably just an iron deficiency or some such. :-p

Have you ever been caught masturbating? Who and where?

Heh, sounds like me xD

And yes, I have, by my best friend... In her bed, I don't think I need to describe what happened next... Do I?

Similar to the last one, Have YOU ever caught someone masturbating, who... And where?

Alive Until Dead

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on August 02, 2012, 11:34:45 AM
Heh, sounds like me xD

And yes, I have, by my best friend... In her bed, I don't think I need to describe what happened next... Do I?

Similar to the last one, Have YOU ever caught someone masturbating, who... And where?

Horror story! jk..... My Father, I was a kid, he was in the living room watching an adult flick. Funnier still, my mother caught me in the hall about the time I realized what he was doing. lmao Man he got an ear full. :-p

If you could have sex anywhere, and no one would stop you (not that they couldn't see or hear you), where would it be?
On/OFF

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Alive Until Dead on August 02, 2012, 11:38:17 AM
Horror story! jk..... My Father, I was a kid, he was in the living room watching an adult flick. Funnier still, my mother caught me in the hall about the time I realized what he was doing. lmao Man he got an ear full. :-p

If you could have sex anywhere, and no one would stop you (not that they couldn't see or hear you), where would it be?

Ew! *Shudders*

Uhm... That's a difficult one, I'm trying to work out where I haven't had sex yet xD

Probably in the local swimming pool (Again) there's just something about a public place that just gets me going, however, I'd make sure there were no under-age's present, obviously.

DeamonAndae19

Crud, missed the question again... Stupid Olympics

If you had to chose between sex every morning, or only two nights a week, and it doesn't have to be with the same parter... Which would you chose?

Kimhi

Two nights a week.  Mostly because sometimes that's all I really want in a week :p  I also work night and early shifts quite often... So sex in the middle of an open plan office, although probably very hot, would sadly get me the sack.

My question:

Have you ever pretended to be into a particular kink which you didn't fully understand, or had a different understanding of it's meaning, only to find that when the other person(s) involved in acting out that kink started getting down to it that it was something completely different and maybe even a serious no go for you?

Saidi

pass

Have you ever been with someone and instantly regretted it?
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Alive Until Dead

Damn, I have to answer two!

Quote from: Kimhi on August 02, 2012, 12:23:39 PMMy question:

Have you ever pretended to be into a particular kink which you didn't fully understand, or had a different understanding of it's meaning, only to find that when the other person(s) involved in acting out that kink started getting down to it that it was something completely different and maybe even a serious no go for you?
In real life... no. But in role play, yes. I had this "High Rise, Mafia Hold-up" idea where my character was supposed to be caught up in a hold up where the Mafia whom ever was demanding a %... typical right? They explained it lead into a hostage situation with the potential for public forced intimacy. Their idea of what that entailed was very different from mine and it almost got ugly, especially because the requested character I was playing was one of my combat-skilled ones. .. We stopped the RP before it got too bad. :-/

Quote from: Saidi on August 02, 2012, 12:36:14 PM
pass

Have you ever been with someone and instantly regretted it?
I actually probably shouldn't be answering these lol. I'm assuming by "been with" you mean "had sex with" or "been in a relationship with".... Sex, nothing to regret. Relationship... eh. Coin toss, I have no business dating women, I should have said "no" when it came up but I didn't. The only reason I don't regret it, is because it was a learning experience.... I have no business dating women. :-p

You're at a house party, most everyone is being responsible in their drinking and partying but there's one dude who's intentionally targeting people in an attempt to rile someone. At first, everyone's brushing him off, but there's a Woman who isn't willing to put up with it...... You see that both of them look about ready to start swinging... what do you do?
On/OFF

DeamonAndae19

Honestly I'd get the hell outta there, I'm not one for agro, I tend to break bones, none of which are my own.

You're given the choice to save the woman/man you love from a horrid death, or fly to the moon to start a new life with another man/woman who you have some feelings for, which do you chose?

Alive Until Dead

No contest, save the person I love from a horrid death. One, I love them, why the frack wouldn't I? Two, how the hell could anyone say they loved someone if they were willing to let them die a horrid death?

Though, if I also loved this other person of whom I could go to the moon with... I would at least weigh the options, consider if this person I love, kind of had a painful death waiting for them on account of how they lived. Judgmental, sure, but you know the sort and I'm a sucker for broken-souls as it were.

You went to a party, someone slipped you something that made you black out. Next thing you know you're falling from 100 floors or more up. Do you try and flip over to face the sky or do you watch the ground get closer?
On/OFF