Old Account deleted..?

Started by Miachan, August 13, 2010, 08:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miachan

Hi. T_T This is Mia..I can't seem to access my old account for some reason..Mia Saisyu, I think it was...I believe it was..deleted?

Oniya

They don't delete accounts here - sounds like you might have gotten the password wrong or something.  Drop an email to one of the G-level (God, Goddess, Genie) staff members (list here) and they should be able to help you out.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Brandon

Nope shows you still around when I look up your name
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Kurzyk

Quote from: Oniya on August 13, 2010, 08:29:39 PM
They don't delete accounts here - sounds like you might have gotten the password wrong or something.  Drop an email to one of the G-level (God, Goddess, Genie) staff members (list here) and they should be able to help you out.

Living in the G-spot of E? -grins-

Miachan

I try to click on their names to send private messages but it says I can't...

Miachan

I mean..It says the username doesn't even exist when I try to log in. x_x

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Miachan on August 13, 2010, 08:45:48 PM
I try to click on their names to send private messages but it says I can't...

You have to email them, not PM them. 

I just checked and it still shows your profile with the name listed in original post.  Clearing your cookies might help with that as well.  If it doesn't, you might try logging in using the email you used to sign up for the forum in place of your username. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Vekseid

Quote from: Miachan on August 13, 2010, 08:46:11 PM
I mean..It says the username doesn't even exist when I try to log in. x_x

Your username is mia_chan on that account.