Interest Check - Swingers

Started by MagicalPen, February 14, 2008, 10:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Some may remember a game called Wife Swap Soap that was run a while ago but kinda died because people dropped which killed the pairings.

What I envision is basically the same thing - though with an assorted group of swingers. Married Couples, Dating Couples, that type of thing.

What I want to see is the kind of interest this game might generate.

Some Ideas for Couples are:

College Couple
Rich Couple
Angry Couple
Kinky Couple
Cute Couple
Nerdy Couple
Gothic Couple
Voyeur Couple

Need an even amount of players for this to work unless some one is willing to play two characters. We can discuss more based on interest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jester

You could also perhaps have singles. You often get swingers parties with the odd single guy or girls involved. However most single guys are often scared off.

I was involved in the first  wife swap and i would be interested in reviving it a little.

MagicalPen

Awesome! So technically need two females now.

I'm thinking more of a convention type thing this time - with a hotel/motel rented out for the night. Partners are picked by the men pulling keys out of one pile being paired with women who pule the same numbered key from another pile. Behind-the-scenes GM stuff would involve dice rolling for such a thing but I don't see that as being a problem.

Based on interest, we can take this game many places.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rayve13

I was on the original thread, and I'd be more than happy to come back and give it another go.

Stevej101

I'm game, though we do perhaps need to lure a few females into the mix  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Jester

I am happy to play a lady unless that bothers people.

MagicalPen

Lets try and spread the word around a bit first. more players we get the more entertaining things can become. So, nudge some of your posting partners, see if they might be interested in such a game?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mistiq

This would my first time in theard like this but I would definate enjoy it from what I read.

MagicalPen

3 Guys, 1 Girl so far then. I'd like a few more  people to make it interesting. See who might be interested?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Rayve13

Quote from: Caustic on February 18, 2008, 05:09:31 PM
Wow.  Art imitates life.
Quoted for truth and sadness  :'(

Also, I can run a girl if we want to get started sooner rather than later.

MagicalPen

I'd rather have a few more players if I am going to run this game, but clearly not enough people are interested in it. Thanks to those who did respond, but doesn't look this game will get off the ground.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moondazed

I hadn't seen this before now... if you try to revive it, I would be interested.  I don't participate in any group games at the moment :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

HoneyJean

I really think that this should be revived, I'd be extremely interested, especially as my first RP.

MagicalPen

Hmm well it would be 3 v 3 (MvW) so i think it would work now. All still interested?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Well I can't do my math, but if there are 2 more wimmins looking for a fun game, let me know ASAP.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Once you all confirm which Couple you want to be, i can go about creating the game threads and we can get started.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still waiting to hear back from everyone...still interested guys?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HoneyJean

Rayve and I took the college couple, just to let everyone know.

Stevej101

I PMed Mistiq and have heard nothing back yet :(
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Moondazed

Did you try YIM or email?  Both items are included in her profile :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

MagicalPen

Well it appears I was mistaken again. Have only heard from 3 people so - to those people - sorry, but this game *is not* going to happen as too few interest etc.

*grumbles about the Curse of Elliquiy*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Jester

Sorry you did not get enough interest Silv.

I think me and Caustic might still be interested but i am posting a lot less at the moment.

RedEve

I might be interested if you are still going forward with this. Would you allow me to play a single woman in this? Also, I'm not too sure about the car-keys thing, that's the 1970s fondue party equivalent of swingers, it's not exactly how things are done these days.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

Ok....so lets try this once more.

You have until WEDNESDAY to reply IN THIS THREAD or VIA PM to ME if you are interested in starting this game. The number I am looking for is 5 Additional Players to myself.

We can work out the details if enough interest.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry