4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit 600

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bandit 600

Captain Maltese

You dropped it, inmate.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Bandit 600

CottonKitty

Bandit 600

Whelp, shoulda pulled over

Zaphod

Where's my bail money?

tyr4n02r

So, where's Martha Stewart?

Or those Enron Guys?
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

This is Supermax... baby.

Rhedyn

Long time no see  ;)

Captain Maltese

The gang's back together.

Rhedyn

Boatman

Three, two, one... BANG!
History, where creative writing was born.

Captain Maltese

tyr4n02r

What had happened was...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

StormAngelus

We were stoned once....
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Captain Maltese

Then the cops arrived.

StormAngelus

Fires went all crazy...
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Captain Maltese

We're outta toilet paper.

Rhedyn

StormAngelus

grins at Rheyden

I have the keys. ;D