A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoshana

Nate raced down the hall, looking for an instructor. Any instructor. G-d only knew where their combat teacher was--he'd never shown up today--but he needed someone who could help that injured vamp.

At length he did track someone down--Nate was even sure what the teacher taught, and he didn't care. Nor did he tell the teacher how the vamp had gotten injured in the first place. He didn't want to risk getting Kiryu in trouble.

Damn, how had everything gotten so screwed up today? Well, whatever happened now, at least the injured vamp would be taken care of. Hopefully no war would break out over the injury.

Now he had best find either Samantha or Kiryu. He had claimed to be in Samanatha's service, after all--right in front of her, no less--so he'd better make sure that she wanted him for a servant. And as for Kiryu--well, they were supposed to be friends. Nate wanted to make sure that was still the case.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

Not bothering to look at Rogal again I left walking slowly and calmly to the door. Closing it softly I ran. I raced through the empty halls stirring the air so much as i passed it sounded like a strong wind was whipping through the school. I ran for the forrest and tried to outrun the memories and feels I carried like a weight. For the first time since being released I wished my life was simple again. Reaching the forrest edge in seconds I dove into the Forrest making to much noise and not caring that anyone who wanted to follow me could my thoughts were only of getting away for a time. I didn't stop till I was at my little pond deep in the forrest. I sank to the ground and tried not to cry.
It was unreasonable feeding should be as natural as breathing but it felt like I'd been ripped apart. "it's probably because your first successful time was with a human bound to another" I told myself "and your so totally messed up because your blood is old and was repelled by the thought of sharing him." I tried to reason with myself but knowing the facts of my condition didn't change the feelings.
I picked a few leaves out of my hair and rained in my emotions telling myself I needed to speak with Eva tell her I'd never have Rogal again and to tell him to leave me alone in that regard. It was all to strong for me. I was too territorial to share apparently. I thought grimly of the feral desire to claim him and in consequence challenge Eva my friend. "Maybe I should leave?" I asked the silence of the night feeling in termoil but I knew I wouldn't I had no other home and I needed the control I'd learn here. I'd already learned so much this year about myself and it was only the second day.
A small spark of happiness bloomed in me and I smiled brightly and stood up and twirled around laughing "I didn't kill him" I told the nigh twirling feeling happier then I had in years "the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket if I can just control myself I might be able to have a normal life." I told the night feeling more myself again.
Calming but still smiling I resigned to handle Rogal and Eva in the morning tonight I'd find an empty dorm room move my stuff there and sleep. i decided suddenly feeling tired from the emotional drain of the day. Smiling serenely I walked slowly back to the castle.

Leo

[[OOC : I hope I would be forgiven for taking the liberty of having my character talk to an imaginary person of authority, as it is unlikely I will find one that Bahadir would be willing to talk to in detail]]

Having been filled in about the general things he wanted to know, Bahadir returned to his horse and took a few things from the small baggage tied to the horse's back. As he made his way back to the school, he saw someone running into the forest but did not pay much attention to it.

Under the moonlight, he sat down somewhere he could watch the main building and placed his book on his lap, beginning to write as he weighed the possibility of a young lycan running rampant, howling at the moon. He stopped and chuckled quietly at himself, finding the picture of a small werewolf howling before him funny.

The book was filled with his personal notes and general information about his line of work. He had been writing it for some time, hoping to have a childe to give it to by the time it was over. As his hand holding the pen formed the letters, he realized that his time in this academy may provide valuable information to include in his book.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Kaiser Maverick

iryu left the tower and went down to his dorm room.He unlocked the door and stepped inside.He crashed on the bed and turned on the TV.

Edhel Tari

Eva had fallen into a deep sleep.  Her hair framed her face as she laid on her side facing the moon.  But she did stir when Lyk spoke out loud.  Turning over to her other side and kicking the blankets off of her. Her pale skin, dark hair and white gown made one picture of contentment in her sleep.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I felt like I'd been on a roller coaster and was finally getting off with all that latent excitement still in me I hummed to myself as I walked the silent halls to my dorm room. I could hear the TV and faltered for a moment before opening the door. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and smiled when I saw Kiryu. "Hi roomie" I said easily coming in.

Kaiser Maverick

“Ummm roomie?"he said with confusion on his face.He looked over at the empty bed and saw all of her stuff on the bed.“Well not being in my room for a few hours really changes stuff."he said still staring.

LimitlessNikkie

"It was my room from the begining I just didn't use it last night." I said ploping down on my unmade bed and leanin back against the head board. "If you don't want to share I'll leave." I said easily flipping my hair back and rubbing my face feeling tired.

Kaiser Maverick

“Nah im goodhesaid as he went back to flipping through channels.From anime to the weather and to the news.He was basically bored out of his mind.

LimitlessNikkie

I shrugged and sighed with relief. "I'm taking a shower do you mind?" I asked gathering my shower stuff together.

Kaiser Maverick

“Showers all yours."he said as he didnt mind.He turned on iHome system and it began to play Three Days Grace Riot.He closed his eyes only to nap.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled at his choice of music. Getting into a freezing shower I sang along loudly not caring who heard me I knew I had a wonderful voice, it'd caused me alot of trouble but I loved to sing so while bathing I sang and reveled in the wonderfully normal feeling. Getting out I smelled of lilies my favorite flower and dried quickly. Dressing in my favorite pair of boxerswith bats all over them (he he) ad a black tank top I went back out into the main room and sat on my bed feeling centered I started unpacking.

Kaiser Maverick

He just smiled as he heard her unpack.He looked a the wall in the room and looked around in his bag for something.He pulled out a longbladed machete,triangular in point,It had greek words craved into the blade spelling REAPER.He carved out a long strike into the wall.

LimitlessNikkie

"what are you doing?" I asked watching intently my own task momentarily forgotten.

Kaiser Maverick

“To be totally honest,I have no clue.Im just......bored."He said as he extended the hilt to her.“Here try.Very soothing."he said with a smile.

LimitlessNikkie

"to hack up a wall? I don't think so." I said but took the blade anyway. The familiar feel of a blade in her hand was soothing, this was diffrent from her blades or daggers but it felt good. I flipped it in my hand testing it's weight and twirled it in my fingers quickly enjoying the simpleness of the task the familiarity of it. "It's a good blade" I said handing it back hilt first "do you always carry blades?" i asked curiously I didn't know Were bothered with such things.

Kaiser Maverick

“Mhm.Im never without some type of blade."he said as he took the hilt back.“This one here is just my favorite.Never left me since I was a kid."

LimitlessNikkie

"I thought Weres depended more on there natural abilities then spending time mastering another form of fighting" I said curiously. Taking my favorite dagger out of the sheath on my ankle I extended it hilt first towards Kiryu. I was a long double bladed silver stiletto, it was old and didn't fold up like a modern blade but it gleamed in the light and was abnormally cold to the touch.

Kaiser Maverick

“We do but I also chose other methods of fighting.I cant transofm everytime I need to fight."he said as he ran his fingers down the flat edge of the blade.“Frosty"

LimitlessNikkie

"When a vampire kills another of it's blood line you carry reminders" I said nodding to the blade, "that's mine." I said simply. "I'll have to keep that in mind" I said in regards to what he said about Weres fighting

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal suddenly felt bad as Alex left his room in a hurry, knowing that he was somehow the cause to her anguish, and he would have chased after her but Rogal was feeling tired so he decided to lay down to sleep. He changed from his day clothes into a pair of pajamas he had always worn to bed and quietly slipped into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep, the darkness overtaking him.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

Lyk had watched the Moon all night that night even staying up until the sun shone through the window. He looked at Eva again and muttered under his breath what he said ealier "She sure is beautiful."

Shoshana

Nate returned to his bedroom feeling like a complete failure. He hadn't found either Samantha or Kiryu, and he wasn't sure where their rooms were. Walking around a vampire-infested school at night randomly knocking on doors was not his idea of a good time, so he headed back to his own room instead, let out a sigh of frustration, and tried to get some sleep.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Leo

As the sun rose, Bahadir felt its weakening touch on his skin : That familiar sting at first, as if it was going to burn him, but then the faint feeling of strength sinking away from him. He had been writing the entire night, but now it was time to seek shelter from the sun. Despite his ability to withstand it, he did not like the fact that he was weakened under it, closing the book and taking quick steps toward the main building.

"Maybe I'll meet another cheery werewolf today, whose relatives I killed..." he said to himself in a murmur.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Edhel Tari

As the sun hit Eva's face, it began to wake her up...the stinging would wake anyone.  Her hand came up and quickly closed the curtain, the thickness blocking out the sun.   Slowly, she began to stretch and yawn, as she turned over onto her back, pulling her arms above her head as she did.  Then she caught Lyk looking at her from the side of her eyes.  Pulling her arms down, she chuckled a bit, "Lyk, how long have you been sitting like that?"

Rolling over onto her side facing him, she snuggled her cheek into her pillow, still trying to wake up.  "You know you didn't get that shower last night.  You smelled horrible you know."  Eva stuck her tongue out at him playfully.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)