Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

*dives into a skyscraper and runs up the stairs*
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Nimeneth on July 05, 2009, 06:37:28 PM
.... such violence >.>

D= You only say that because I squished you.

*Chases CWand into the skyscraper*
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CWand

Eeps, and runs into the elevator hitting the button for the top floor.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Gets the stairs to the top floor and waits for her, while panting desperatly for air*

A & A

CWand

*runs straight into Shambler as she comes out of the elevator and falls on her butt staring up in disbelief.* "you're fast"

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

I have long legs mwahaha *grabs CWand* Now give that win.

A & A

CWand

Take it if you want it :P *clings to it*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

I will take you too *bearhugs CWand*

Now I have you and the win!

A & A

Greg MD

*Bearhugs both of them, squeezing his hand in to swipe the win*

Solaine

*Clads herself in invisible cape, and while everybody is busy bearhugging everybody else, she slips into the melee to extract her win from Greg and slips back out*
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MzNurse

Why thank you, Silk.  *Thwaps CWand over the head for squishing her Nimmy and takes off with the win*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Solaine

"You're welcome," she grumbles, inwardly complaining that her work was never done.  How long would she have to keep everyone else away from her win?  While Nurse was distracted with thwapping CWand, she palms the win and dons her invisible cape back on. 
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Greg MD

*Appears beneath the cape with her, gripping the win* Great idea! This way, no one will see us and steal my win!

Solaine

Your win?? *since win is invisible too under the invisible cape, Greg doesn't notice that she switches the win back for a similarly shaped item--- which she puts in his hand*  I did all the work!  But ok, listen, if you do your fair share I might just share the win with you *smiles winningly to distract him from the switch*

Greg MD

*Grins, placing the fake win in her cleavage, nodding* Okies! *Then he scoops her up in his arms* Now I possess you, and you have the win so I possess the win!

Solaine

*Silk gloats in triumph... she not only had the real win, but she had made Greg think he had the real win AND her.  Unbeknownst to him, she had teleported the real win to her safe, while the fake wins nestled in her cleavage and his hand*  Yes, yes, good, good... remember to do your fair share of keeping the win safe, OK?  *She pats his cheek with a sweet smile of approval*

Kurzyk

*slowly moves the dial while listening to the clicks and clacks of the lock. Finally it slips into place and the safe opens.*

Woohoo! It's all mine... *steals the win and dashes out the window*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Runs down the stairs, waiting to catch the win from kurzyk when he gets down*

A & A

Solaine

"That's MY win!" she cries after Kurzyk, then while Shambler chases Kurzyk, she surreptitiously tucks the real win, which she'd teleported out of the safe knowing how unsafe it was there with all these win kidnappers on the loose, back into her puppy purse.  "There, you'll be safe here, baby."

Chevalier des Poissons

*Takes like 3 minutes to realize that he snatches a fake win*

Where is it?

A & A

Greg MD

*Clings to Silk's ankle as she scrambles after the boys, then tackles her and steals her purse* "I'm a one man show, lady!" *Removes the win from her purse, then tosses the purse back at her and makes off with the fake AND real win*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Notices Greg and Silk wrestling*

Waaait...I think that they might have the real win...

A & A

Solaine

Silk had trained Win to yap like a puppy, so the sounds from her purse made it seem as if she had a Yorkshire terrier there. She shrugged with an innocent smile at Shambler, "No idea!"

Greg MD

"I gotz it!" *happy dance*

Solaine

"Oy! Give me back my purse, you thief!" Silk shouts after Greg.  "Help! Mugger!"  After Greg tosses back her emptied purse, she runs after him and tackles him for the win, and manages to wrestle it from him and sprints for the exit.