High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(well thats awkward. They were in a cafe)
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
(well thats awkward. They were in a cafe)

(Not awkward, students cant use the cafe to cook in lol and they didn't have the ingredients :D)

Gavlois

(oh i see what you did thar now. nvm)

Naoko decided to give Hina and Aaron some privacy, and so he stayed at the bench, watching them enter the cafe with a worried expression. He was concerned about Hina's feelings, as well as what Sieg might end up doing. He considered going to find him to talk...

Siegfried sat on his bed with the curtains drawn, blocking out as much light as possible. His tears had long since run out, leaving him empty and lifeless as he sat there and wondered about many things. When his mind wanders, is that really just his condition, or was it his own true feelings, hidden deep within himself? He didn't know what to believe anymore, nor who to turn to. He just lay back and closed his eyes.

(T.T I dont know how to do Sieg)
O/O

JackWhite

Michael hadn't seen his friends today and he wondered where they were hiding.

LynxKitten

(Warning everyone, I will be off and on a lot today...WoW is so addicting lol)

Gavlois

(lol you play that? its too much grinding for me. It's actually alright of a game, but i just think its too much work to grind."

Seeing Michael come out of the school, Naoko called him over. "Hello Mr. Vanden Berg. I don't believe I've seen you yet today."
O/O

JackWhite

He smiled as Naoko saw him. "Michael, it's just Michael and yeah  I haven't seen you guys today. Strangly enough. Anything happened?"

Gavlois

Thinking back on all that had happened that day, Naoko's expression quickly turned grim. "Yes, then Michael. Much has happened today, mostly to Miss Soujin." He gestured to the cafe across the street. "She's there now with Mr. McLoughlin and Evangeline, and I don't want to explain since it is not my place to. You should go see her."
O/O

JackWhite

Michael gave him a questioning look. "Other than the fact that she got together with Sieg yesterday?"

LynxKitten

Evangeline left some tea and cake with Aaronn and Hina before skipping back towards Naoko and Michael. "The both of you, tea and cake as well!" she giggled.

Gavlois

Naoko closed his eyes. "Yes, that's really... the base of it. I'm sorry, but i cannot explain. You'll have to ask Miss Soujin, although I'm not sure she's in such a stable state at the moment... I don't want to intrude upon her privacy." He added afterwards, "Although... they weren't the only ones who got together yesterday." He turned away embarrassingly.

Seeing Evie come out of the cafe towards them, Naoko smiled. "How is Miss Soujin?"
O/O

JackWhite

"Tea and cake sounds lovely Evangeline." He gladly accepted it and turned back to Naoko. "You found someone too?"

Gavlois

Naoko could feel his face blushing furiously as Michael asked him about it. He looked towards Evie, and couldn't help a smile from stretching across his lips. "Yes Michael. Yes I did."
O/O

JackWhite

"Guess I'll soon be the only handsome bachelor around here. Congratulations by the way."

Gavlois

"Come now, don't say that." Naoko said reassuringly as he gave Michael a pat on the shoulder. "You're on the basketball team aren't you? You'll have no trouble at all."
O/O

JackWhite

"I'm on the basketball team and I'm handsome two qualities that should have gotten me lots of girls." he grinned at Naoko showing him that he was only joking.

Gavlois

Quote from: JackWhite on July 09, 2012, 03:30:22 PM
"I'm on the basketball team and I'm handsome two qualities that should have gotten me lots of girls." he grinned at Naoko showing him that he was only joking.

Naoko laughed. "It's no good to rush these things though. Bad things happen..." He trailed off as he looked over at the cafe.
O/O

JackWhite

"I know and I probably shouldn't mention my looks in this kind of conversations that often." he said and smirked.

azzmeister89

(sorry guys i cant really post until hina replies to my last comment)

Gavlois

(yeah i realize that. lets pause and wait for Hina then)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Sorry guys! I went to the movies! :) )

azzmeister89

(no worries, welcome back)

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes her head at Aaron. "I don't think I'm going to class today..."

Gavlois

(i thought we timeskipped to end of classes...)
O/O

Queen Elsa