F looking for MM... and possibly other characters (F or M)

Started by La Vida en su Muerte, February 14, 2010, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Vida en su Muerte

Once upon a time, when I first started playing here on E, I started a small group RP.  The character included a king, a prince, and a young queen.  The premise was thus:

The king has taken a new wife, the daughter of a close friend, under the agreement that any child she has will proceed the prince as heir to the throne.  This causes unrest not only in the kingdom, for fear that the king is going mad or that this new queen may be a witch, but also in the kingdom of the prince's beloved.  Once betrothed to his lovely princess, the prince is heartbroken to hear that the princess's father has broken the betrothal now fearing that his daughter may never be queen.  When an assassination attempt against the queen is uncovered, the king orders that she shall be watched at all times, until who ever planned the assassination is found and confronted.  He assigns his son the task of protecting his young queen.  After being misplaced in line for what is rightfully his and having his love taken from him, can the prince be trusted with the young woman's life?  Or does he know that the queen is just as innocent as he in his father's madness and befriends her, perhaps having it turn into something more?

Well.... something like that.  Here is the link to the original RP:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29040.0

My character will more or less be the same, but whichever character you choose to be is up to you how you decide to play them, though I feel some specific characters need to be "evil" while others have to be good or neutral.  We will talk about it when you PM me.  If you have a good reason for completely change a character, don't be afraid to bring it to my attention.  I'm not looking for the same exact RP, just the plot.

For the other characters:

If you read the original and decide you want to be some one who was being played as an NPC (for example: the queen's father) or make up an original character, that's fine too, just talk to me.  PM me with the title "Betrayal" and the role you want.  I won't ask for an RP sample, just look over the original and use common sense, thanks ^_^

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

KoH

I'm definitely interested in the King or Prince role. This looks very interesting... do you mind if I PM you some more about it?
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

The King has been taken:

Quote from: KoH on February 14, 2010, 05:35:35 PM
Name: Dairen Atlas de'Marteau (keeping in check with the previous one, ^___^)

Title: King

Brief history: Dairen's brave, valiant father, Patralis, died in battle when Dairen was only ten. This act forced Dairen, Patralis' only son, onto the throne, with stewards watching over and making the important decisions for him until he was old and educated enough to make them himself. At the age of sixteen - deemed the time when he was truly ready to take the throne - he was arranged a marriage and coronated. For nearly a year, he tried to rule as justly and fairly as possible, but he gave into corruption, and became a lazy ruler, always seeking the easy route round.

28 years have passed. Three years ago, Dairen's wife, Katja, died of pneumonia. This time, he chose his bride.  The daughter of his close friend and advisor, and things went on as normal in the de'Marteau castle..... almost.

Personality: Dairen, upon public appearance, may appear to be a good, strong, fair leader, but, if you meet him personally, you don't want to piss him off. Once angered, he's willing to use extortion, violence, deceit and rape to get what he wants. A very dominant, selfish, proud character, Dairen generally thinks only for himself - but, there are some times when he's willing to make seemingly brave sacrifices to help his people, his kingdom, and his family survive... but it's only because it's in his own interests.

Description/Picture:

My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

It's not necessary to submit a profile, but you can if you want. 
My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.