News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Bastet Project [Recruitment Open]

Started by Flower, September 13, 2015, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

Got my interest here. Even have an idea bubbling up for a Pumonca or Swara.

Flower

I wouldn't say North Carolina is better. They just experience a different type of oppression. The sad fact is some of them don't realize it.

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 24, 2016, 01:46:19 AM
Got my interest here. Even have an idea bubbling up for a Pumonca or Swara.

Looking forward to seeing your creation.  :-)

ArtemisHighmore

Busy day yesterday. I have to work tonight but I will see about trying to get a WIP character to you tonight Flower.

ThePrince

Quote from: Flower on January 24, 2016, 08:24:48 AM
I wouldn't say North Carolina is better. They just experience a different type of oppression. The sad fact is some of them don't realize it.

I spent MLK day driving with a friend to Hamlet, NC from Columbia, SC. After four hours of driving through backwoods highways and state forest, North Carolina just seems like a better state. Once you cross the state border, NC just seems a bit greener and there are a lot less random trailers sitting out in the middle of archers of woods. So I wouldn't be surprised if the state is a bit more tolerant of were cats.

The Carolinas can be a bit of a weird place, especially when you get outside of the cities.

Anyway, if your still taking characters, I have a couple of ideas, I'll see if I can't put something together.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

Flower

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 24, 2016, 02:15:00 PM
Busy day yesterday. I have to work tonight but I will see about trying to get a WIP character to you tonight Flower.

Got it! Koka and I will go over it in a bitsies.

Quote from: ThePrince on January 25, 2016, 09:17:21 AM
I spent MLK day driving with a friend to Hamlet, NC from Columbia, SC. After four hours of driving through backwoods highways and state forest, North Carolina just seems like a better state. Once you cross the state border, NC just seems a bit greener and there are a lot less random trailers sitting out in the middle of archers of woods. So I wouldn't be surprised if the state is a bit more tolerant of were cats.

The Carolinas can be a bit of a weird place, especially when you get outside of the cities.

Anyway, if your still taking characters, I have a couple of ideas, I'll see if I can't put something together.

You can submit the ideas to me in pm if you want and I can help you out. :)

ArtemisHighmore

No worries, glad you got it. :) I am off to work shortly so I will respond later to things. :)

Bibliophilia

Flower, can were mate and breed with humans?  Like, pre-war and such, is it logical for a male werecat to have married and had children with a human female?

Flower

Perfectly logical. :) Koka's character has a human dad and a werecat mom.

Flower

Just so people aren't wondering, I have received those character sheets! Kokacat and I will go over them together soons. Thank you for your interest.

Also, for those lurking abouts, feel free to ask any questions if needed! We're still actively recruiting. :)

Bibliophilia

Wah!  -is a dork.-  Sorry, I should have sent him to Koka, too, huh?  Want me to do that?  I don't mind.

Flower

Bibliophilia

Flower

Flower

We are currently open to one more male and female character. The only open species, at the moment, are pumas, cheetahs, and tigers. :)

ajtrue

Expresses interest? ^.^ I'm thinking of possibly bringing Gryffin? 

Caela

Quote from: ajtrue on January 27, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

~pounces the AJ-kins and snuggles her up!~ Come and plaaaaaaaay!!!

Kokaine

Quote from: ajtrue on January 27, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

Is that a rare wild AJ appearing? o.o
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os