“Baby, It’s Witchcraft...” - F for M character (1950 mystery and romance!)

Started by NoraVonElliquiy, July 17, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoraVonElliquiy

You and Yew - Witchcraft and Worrying Circumstances

It is the 1950s. A quaint town lies surrounded by nothing, and inside this town lives a coven of witches. The witches live alongside those civilians that do not possess the gift of magic, promoting harmony and balance. It is a peaceful town, until a brutal murder disrupts the tranquility. A ritualistic killing, undoubtedly caused by dark magic and those who practiced it sends the town into a panic. Many members of the town do not know the extent of the crime, but those that do have been shaken deeply. The man who had been killed left behind a home, and the man's brother came to ensure the property was maintained. The next-door neighbor was more than helpful in getting him adjusted to the town. She was a music teacher, a cellist, and blind. The man who moved in acutely aware that something is different about this woman...but he cannot place his finger on what.

The blind woman introduces the newcomer to her sister, a twin, and her sister's husband. The truth is revealed, and together they form their paths in an attempt to solve the mystery forming in the town that had once been serene. How far down do the roots of dark magic reach?

Also, the new neighbor and the witch probably end up together (God, I'm so predictable, someone stop me but also don't-)

Characters

My Characters: Selene Proctor (the blind witch in question), Selena Proctor-Cabot (Selene's twin sister, also a witch), and Roosevelt Cabot (Selene's brother-in-law and Selena's husband), coven members
Needed: The male love interest!! And we can work on the villain and maybe some other characters as well

Anything Else?
PM me if you're interested, and check out my request thread in my signature to see what I'm like as a role play partner!

NoraVonElliquiy

NoraVonElliquiy