One Piece Interest Check.

Started by Wolfy, August 19, 2014, 06:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Well this is certainly shaping up to be a good Crew. :p

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest to join the crew with male char!

So captain, first mate and quartermaster are covered. Perhaps a.....gunner? The guy who handles taking care of ships guns and what not but is also sharpshooter himself (favoring using several pistols, even juggling them in middle of combat so he has minimal reloading time).

Green Goo Theory

Guns+seastone bullets+haki=amazing!  Throw the door fruit in there for trick and impossible shots.  Snipe with a pistol? 

You can tell I thought of playing such a character at some point....  To be fair it was in a fighting-heavy RP and a lot of people put too much stock in their hax devil fruits. 
Coming soon...

Wolfy

So we have....5 people now including myself?

Green Goo Theory

Seems that way.  I can submit the other character too if genders get out of balance. 
Coming soon...

Wolfy

Well after letting this Stagnate a bit, I think It's time we move forward with it. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Juggtacular

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

TeacupTwink

Possible interest? I'd kind of like to see all the characters though, that way I don't accidentally pick something too similar and step on anyone's toes. >> ( had that happen before. whoopsie! )

I'd also kind of like to see where the rp is kind of at, get a feel for it and know how and where to place my character ontop of knowing what my character will be. xD

I can make either gender and be happy. <3

Zaer Darkwail

I am in also! Just need write up my concept up, a male gun user who uses haki and salt stone bullets (or any special bullets really).

FlamingAce242

I'll be in on this if you give me a sheet and a list of roles left.

Wolfy

Character sheet is on the first page. Not sure what roles are left, though. I know I've already taken Captain.

FlamingAce242

I think captain, 1st mate, quatermaster and gunner is gone. I think I will be a scout/lookout.

TeacupTwink

I think there needs to be a list of all the roles and who is at what.  :-\

FlamingAce242

Juggtacular

We still don't have a Shipwright, a Musician, a Cook, or a Navigator. And those are just the One Piece designations. Real pirate ships had tons more.

FlamingAce242

Name: Airi Himura
Crew Position: Scout/Cook

Personality: Airi is a cheerful girl, very happy all the time, a true optimist. She looks for the best in situations, and is very friendly, willing to strike up a conversation with anyone. Her life motto is 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet'. It has gotten her into trouble a few time by talking to the wrong people, but that hasn't dampened her spirit.

Bio: Airi grew up in a very peaceful town on the coast, a small town, not very interesting, the main income was fishing. One day while fishing Airi accidentally pulled in a devil fruit. She doesn't regard it as a mistake, but she ate it right away. It made her sick, and she was left weak and floating out at sea for days. After the fourth day someone found her and brought her back to shore.

She realized that she had eaten a devil fruit, one that had been knocked overboard from a pirate ship during a fierce storm. She had pulled it in and ate it. The effects of it were too powerful for her to control aat first, but she soon got the hang of it. She used her new ability to help with the fishing, but one day at the local inn she struck up a conversation with a visitor, who happened to be the captain of a crew called Hellcats. She realized her ability would be more useful for them, and joined them.

Devil Fruit/Abilities: Miru Miru No Mi. Airi can have her spirit leave her body at any time she wants to. While her spirit is gone her body is in a coma like state, and her spirit form does not need food, water or sleep. She can go anywhere in her spirit form, but if she doesn't find her physical body she can't return, so she doesn't go too far. She also has incredibly enhanced vision, and very fast reaction times, as well as being able to see in the dark.

Likes: Fish, Good Cooking, Sailing, Fishing, People, Happy People, Comfy Beds, Wood, Trees, Plants, Almost Everything Else,
Dislikes: Sad People, Bullies, Fire, Stone, Sharp Things

Appearance: Airi is a beautiful young girl with sea-foam green cat eyes, and a light sunshine gold hair that flows down to her shoulders. She has an amazing figure, very curvy and she has a beautiful smile that is always on display.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 03, 2014, 05:12:00 PM
We still don't have a Shipwright, a Musician, a Cook, or a Navigator. And those are just the One Piece designations. Real pirate ships had tons more.

Technically the Quartermaster is also a navigator.

Coming soon...

FlamingAce242

Well I can be the cook, just expect a lot of fish!so we need a shipwright and a musician. And this is a one piece game, so that's all we'll need.

Andol

I would be a musician, and join you guys, though I am kind of having a hard time thinking of fruit to use :P

FlamingAce242

You don't have to have a fruit, you could be special in some other way, like being a fishman or something, or just having some unusual skill.

Andol

Yeah, but that kind of leaves him as the odd man out, unless he was an insane hika user martial artist like Shanks :P

FlamingAce242

Well I believe we have another person who doesn't have a fruit.

Zaer Darkwail

My char is not fruit user either, he is gunner who uses special bullets (and probably trained in use of haki to enhance his bullet's penetration power to scale of ridiculous).