Union of the Elven Nations [M Seeking F]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, March 18, 2015, 07:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

So you usually see pairings involving one human and one non-human being such as an elf, but I thought it might be fun to just pair up two elves instead. I've been thinking over this idea for a while and want to make it a clash of worlds sort of thing.

The basic premise is that the leaders of two great elven countries, tentatively named the Western and Eastern nations of elves, have come to an agreement that will fuse both countries together into great nation of elves. Naturally, this means the eldest heirs of each royal family are set to tie the knot in an arranged marriage. The son of the western nation's king shall marry the daughter of eastern nation's king.

Naturally, given the long lifespan of elves, this will not be a shotgun wedding, so while the countries begin the slow process of merger into one nation, the prince travels to the capital of the eastern nation to court the princess. Having never once ventured outside his own country, he finds the princess is unlike any elven maiden of his own land. While the women of his own land are all tall with slender frames and blonde, brown, or red hair, the princess and other women of the eastern elven nation tend to be more petite, with curvy figures, larger busts, and hair as dark as a raven's feathers. Likewise, she would have never seen a Western elf, who are taller. more muscular, and have brighter colored eyes than the men of her own nation. Attraction is instantly awoken within both heirs as they begin their courtship.

Details can be worked out further, but this is the gist of what I've thought up thusfar. I'm looking for someone to play the princess of the Eastern elven nation. Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

So the person that approached me for this left me stranded in the starting blocks, with quite some effort thus wasted on writing up a thread opening. Fortunately, this means it can be picked up easily by a new interested partner. The thread in question can be found here. Have a read and if you're interested we can discus things and work things out.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati