Twisted Metal The ulitmate Challenge

Started by DarkAngel, July 21, 2009, 08:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

If you played this game you know about Calypso and his dark Wish that he will grant the winner...

But there is more at stake for the winner this time...

Do you think you can win or you going to die?

WyzardWhately

It seems like you'd need to provide some more details as to exactly what it is you're trying to do.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

DarkAngel

Yeah , I know...

Ok those who know this came already know the charcters..

I do need a Calypso , and the regional people in the game , I will also take new players in the game as well.. No one gets hurt but they well have to try again for each round if you elimanted...

I will Gm this game by a point Value as well I need someone who knows Calypso well into his little Demented mind....

I will post all the charters needed , WE need males and Females..

The goal in this game is to win each challenge , The last game you may die its winner takes all.. Hope like hell you win or you survive .

I'm thinking about doing Votes to pick for the person to win each game depending on how its played... After hours your free to mingle, But beware someone might be trying to pull parts from your vehicle ...

All the Drivers to this game....
Mr Grimm
Warthog
Sweettooth
Thumper
Outlaw
Specter
Minion
Augger
Roadkill
Grasshopper
Mr Slam
Pit Viper
Shadow
Crimson Furry
Twister
Yellow Jacket
Flower Power
Brimestone
Crazy 8
Manslaughter
Junkyard dog

if you know of more please let me know... But here are some options to choose from

Ryven

I'm a big fan of the game.  I might be interested.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Ryven on July 21, 2009, 11:11:43 PM
I'm a big fan of the game.  I might be interested.

I love this game , I also have a hidden story line as well , But then all the char should have their own story line..