Beware, The Devil Is Here Again (MxM)

Started by Jordan South, April 21, 2014, 05:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan South

Well, I don't do a lot of planning when starting new games because I believe that a game really pans out as the writers collaborate. But, here is the just of what I am wanting.

1690's, Salem. The Witch Trials are starting and my character has made a deal with the devil- though no one in town knows it. His power keeps him safe, but for how long is questionable.

Whatever role you want your character to play is up for discussion along with the other surrounding details of the plot. I want your opinions and I want this to be a collaborative effort of bringing this story to life, but this is what I am looking for in a writing partner.

-Patience: I am a slow poster. I have a job, a life, and a fiance that I get to spend little time with. Posting is not my number one priority and I appreciate patience. My best stories have been written with people who value my writing and don't poke me for replies because they know my muse only works when he wants to.

-Multi-para posting: I despise one-liners. I like detail. If I write that the sky is falling, I don't want just one paragraph about something that has nothing to do with what I've written. I value detail and plot. The quickest way to kill my muse is to only give me minimal work and expect me to dream up something to reply to it with.

-Creativity: Creativity gets you bonus points. RP's are a game to me. I love being able to create an alternate universe for myself and my characters and I can only do that with the help of my writing partner.

-Absolutely no drama: As I said, this is a game. Games are suppose to be fun. They stop being fun when drama is involved.

The above are just my most prominent values in a writing partner. For full details, see my O/O's. Looking forward to writing with you!  :-*
Selectively accepting new writing partners~ Post speed: Moderate

O/Os
Plot Ideas/Requests
A/A