This is what happens! (My very own request thread! :3)

Started by Morkat, September 19, 2007, 03:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morkat

This is indeed what happens if you let someone with too much time on his hands post on this just delicious looking forum, rawr. Although I'll admit most ideas are either rather greatly influenced by either games, movies or general stories and then get bitch-slapped by my fantasy at work! Harr, no, actually I'm just going to try and post some basic ideas running through my head since ages and see if anyone finds it somewhat interresting in some way. My attempt is to give a wide range at possibilities! Also, these idea's arn't men for m/m or f/f, not my cup of tea!

Also feel free to tell me what you'd like, rough idea's or guidelines and I'll put my Newb brain to work and use my magic fantasy and boring moments during the day to fix up a story of some sort! Yes, I am aware I should start posting idea's rather than talking about them, I just can't help it! *Grabs right wrist with his left hand* M-Must .. p-post .. ideas!

This might be loosely based on Warcraft, although I find it purely coincidental that it contains trolls and elves. It's your typical Rival => Friends => Lovers idea I guess. I have no problem with skipping a certain phase though! Harr.

Idea 1: This is a typical fantasy world with trolls, elves, magic and all sorts of generally big, bad mean monsters! The idea is that Trolls and Elves are at war, for many centuries. So basically both races are raised to believe their respective enemy are the worst of the planet, the nastiest, the cruelest and know no mercy nor love. Generally this would mean the hate runs pretty deep and contact between the two races would very likely result into killing one another.

But ofcourse, what if one of each race were to hide in a cave from a terrible storm, a cave so long and deep, it would take months to get to the very end, a cave so complex even the brightest minds would get lost immediatly when making one wrong turn. Well, fill this cave with bloodthirsty monster, from I don't know, gigantic-spiders to let's say, highly poisonous yet extremely tiny mosquitos? Now, somehow this Elf and Troll hiding from the storm are both lost inside the cave and miraculously manage to meet one another in the said-cave; Maybe teamwork between the two arch-rivals is the only thing that'll keep them alive?

Basic setting really, could take it anywhere you like I guess, I preffer to be a troll! (Call it a fetish, meh!) And with magic in the picture I think it opens quite alot of doors? With magic I mean manipulation of elements, shapeshifting rather than flying, shooting lazerbeams out of your eyes and such though. *Snicker*
Taken

ANYWAY! More to go!

Idea 2: This idea is actually completely based on BioShock, and this would kinda take place pre-disaster. For those who havn't played the game, it basically is abit like this: Somewhere around 1960 and the best, brightest, strongest and most beautiful member of society build and started to live in a city created beneath the sea. This is a secret society and there are no limits to what artist, scientists and musicians can do here. In short, in this society those people were allowed to develop freely without the gouverment stopping them. Cloning for example, there wasn't anyone frowning upon it and making it illegal, in Rapture (This is how the city is called) people just did it. Ofcourse, being the best of the best brings along arrogance and even the best of the best need to eat.

So I was thinking something in the lines of my character (Or the other way around if you'd really preffer that) would be one of the 'lower' classes in this rather unique society, invited to the city to do the 'dirty' work, which  mainly means cleaning the city. The reason why I find this idea so appealing myself is because of it's unique location, I mean, underwater! Technology is somewhat the same, but as I said, science and art along with music could and can advance much faster in a city like this! What type of person you'd like to play would be entirely up to you, be it an arrogant high-class snob or a shy normal-class waitress!

*Claps* Here comes another idea!

Idea 3: This one would be located somewhere in Europe somewhere in the Medieval ages. A rather simple story here I'm afraid! The concept is like this, you have the fancy nobleman and his daughter who he is very overprotective about, especially when it comes to contact with males. Infact, he is so protective no male aside himself and the royal guard is allowed to come even near her, all her servants are female and needless to say she is craving for some male attention (Or, atleast, that's what would make this interresting!) Now, here's where my character comes in, a quite young, though skilled thief who thinks there would be alot of loot to be found in, surprise, surprise, the nobleman's house! What would happen if the daughter of the nobleman would come in contact with such a young man? A thief at that! Who's to tell? (Note: This is easily given a furry accent wouldn't you agree? If that tickles your fancy!) **Taken**

Idea 4: Before I explain this one I'd like to say this would require some dominance from me, which I don't have alot of experience in but I'd love to give it a go nonetheless! Being dominant, should be fun! Alright, so this is also an easy explained one! (Would say medieval setting touched by the fantasy-wand) Basically you have me a somewhat young looking magic-wielder, captured and putted up for sale at the slave market. Being sold as a slave and generally being in a cage might give the wrong idea to the buyer, who'll be in for quite the surprise to find out that firstly, this boy isn't as young as he looks like and far from inexperienced. With many sexually tinted spells at his disposal, she'll be in for quite a treat! I might tend to not go at it immediatly if you catch my drift, but this is the general idea though.

Idea 5: Quite an escape artist the character is in this story, maybe a rather odd idea, maybe all of mine are for that matter. Anywho, this could be anywhere on the timeline you fancy (Although, the further in the past the better due primitive technology! Gotta love it), here I'd be a man stranded at an unknown island after a crash of some sort (Plane, boat sinking you name it). This island is occupied by, Dun Dun Dun, amazons, that's right those fierce, smart and scaryingly strong yet beautiful feminists are back! Or, are just there.. *Cough*
The main idea is that the amazon are in search of a male so they can get pregnant, even though a woman-only society, they find men arn't completely useless eh! Now, lucky man? Not quite as it is generally long he doesn't get to stay alive after his visit, how it goes from here would be entirely up to where we take it I figure, though I was ofcourse planning of my character being extremely lucky or just quite elusive!   Strange idea, I'm aware of it *blush*

Idea 6: Quick and smexy! (Also furry!) I won't make a too long and needlessly big description here, simple set-up, Furreh, felines in heat, good times for the guys? Well, my character isn't interrested in any due an end of a serious relationship! Provoking? Quite! Kind-of a hard-to-get thing, only more aggressive! (In a good way if that's even possible!) Taken

Idea 7: This would be more horror oriented with that naughty, naughty touch to it ofcourse. I have a general idea of how it would start, but it would be great if we both could create the story, heck, there doesn't even need to be one, just alot of creepiness could do fine. I can suck it all out of my thumb ofcourse, but it'll be so much more fun if you can create your own twists and turns, AMIRITE?? But as I said, I have the basics ready, won't spoil it already, but it involves another dimension I guess and it should advance from there! Taken

That's it for now, more to come!

Still need an idea with me being submissive! Also I know some of the ideas are rather lame and such, but, feel free if you'd like to do a little something, something with me that doesn't involve these to tell me. Rusty newb at your disposal!

Edit: Pending & Taken

Elvi

Idea 7: This would be more horror oriented with that naughty, naughty touch to it ofcourse. I have a general idea of how it would start, but it would be great if we both could create the story, heck, there doesn't even need to be one, just alot of creepiness could do fine. I can suck it all out of my thumb ofcourse, but it'll be so much more fun if you can create your own twists and turns, AMIRITE?? But as I said, I have the basics ready, won't spoil it already, but it involves another dimension I guess and it should advance from there!

You could tell me more about this chocolate boy.....
I enjoy games that take on a life of their own, with a good writer they can be the best...
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sabby

Ok, you have some good ideas, but I'm loving 3 and 7. I'd like to be in those.

Morkat

Aha, well, about Idea 7, to give you more of an idea what I mean with it. Horror isn't ofcourse horror if it didn't involve a haunted house wouldn't it? Well this is no exception, a haunted house with a very bad history ofcourse. When entered you're in a timeless dimension, full of demons and the like, also timeless meaning people don't age at all. I have the whole history in my head and the idea is that my character would be an american soldier from World War II, and the other an actual woman from this age who for whatever reason your character would have to enter the said-haunted mansion, located deep in a forrest somewhere in Poland. I'd love me and whoever feels like joining me to actually work on the story togheter, as in the horrors surrounding the house and perhaps in the house! Oooh! I have alot of idea's on that account, since it kinda is attached to the history of the house itself, but as I said, left it open since it certainly would get interesting if I'd be surprised aswell. When it comes to horror-type stories, there's nothing I like more than reading something that makes me wonder what to do next!

Hope that wasn't all too confusing or-so, abit hard to explain that idea since it's this weird thing in my head. *Scratches head*

Now if Elvi likes 7 and you like 3 and 7 Sabbat and assuming Elvi actually gets and likes where I'm getting at with 7, I'm more than happy to ArrPeeh with you. One question though, I would preffer to play the thief myself, though I have no objection playing the daughter, mind that I do not RP Female characters alot, thus I might need to learn a thing or two there.

Anyway just tell me if that helped! PM or such, whatever you feel like!

Sabby

Morkat

Aha! Well the same question to both really, concerning who plays whom! I don't mind either of the two so that'd be up to you I guess, PM me or post here if you preffer a certain idea and gender *Smirk* Other than that it's 17:45 here so dinner is in order!

Elvi

Well..a house in Poland could hold a lot of secrets both good and bad, there would be no reason why the two main characters couldn't have to pull together.
Perhaps the soldier is dead and doesn't know it, or perhaps he isn't dead at all, just got himself trapped by 'the house' as the woman has?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Apple of Eris

Hey there Morkat, I'd be interested in discussing idea number one with you. I'd like to know more about just what you're looking for in that story, but you can color me interested. Feel free to PM me if you'd be interested. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Morkat

Quote from: Elvi on September 21, 2007, 04:27:07 PM
Well..a house in Poland could hold a lot of secrets both good and bad, there would be no reason why the two main characters couldn't have to pull together.
Perhaps the soldier is dead and doesn't know it, or perhaps he isn't dead at all, just got himself trapped by 'the house' as the woman has?

Who is to say! Who is to say! *Cackles* Many options, many secrets! And I'm not giving away anything! Annnyyythiiing! *Smirks* and a PM is on it's way to a fruitly fruit!

EDIT: Oh also, the soldier isn't death though, the idea is he has been stuck in the other dimension for all those years and hasn't aged abit. Mental anyone?

Morkat

Yarr bump! *Should really brainstorm more ideas*

Also if you like a certain idea, but it has been taken already let me know. The setting could have a rough make-over and alot of elements aswell, with the concept remaining the same. Well, maybe.