Male role needed for a M/F simple romantic story

Started by Fightingfaithless, December 26, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fightingfaithless

Okay so its been a while since I've posted on this site. Life was hectic for a bit but I'm feeling ready to jump back in since I missed writing and role playing. So I wanted to start with something simple and easy to get back to it.

My idea is a little rough but try and stay with me. So my idea follows an ex-military special forces type (your character and what branch will be your choice). When he leaves he hits a kind of slope on what to do with his life. He is still youngish, mid 30 at least, and while he wanted to leave the military grind he isn't particularly skilled at anything but combat.

While job hunting he is approached by a rather particular woman (my character) who heard his problem and wants to hire him. She owns a small private agency that specializes in missing people and takes some odd jobs on the side to make ends meet too (such as divorce investigations and the like). Due to some recent interviews gone bad that left her with a black eye and a death threat she decided she needed to hire some muscle and your character is perfect for the job.

Its a little rough just something that has been kind of wracking around the brain for a minute and figured I would post it to see if anyone would be interested. If you want to make some changes or add things I'm up for it since the plot at the moment is pretty slim, just a simple idea to try and get back into the swing of things.

Macadamia

If the offer is still open, I'd like to register my own possible interest in playing out a role in this story.

I've got a brief name and former occupation at least. Granted it might be stretching the "only good at combat" line a little in relation to the real deal.

Name: Guillermo Rivera
Branch: United States Air Force
Birthplace: Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

I do have a character backstory ready and I can share it, but admittedly many times in previous sites, such calls have been unanswered and the effort expended into describing such is quite draining when there is no response. If you're interested I will of course absolutely share it with you first chance I get.