News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

I love Davina for choosing the correct public W word, but capitalized the W to imply she wanted to say the right one.

Davina

I love Mos because he is the FIRST man to ever get that.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause she dosn't get me yet.. but will... if she is , HOPEFULLY approved.

Davina

I love Mos for giving me hope.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, cause she thinks that that wasn't self interest hope..

Davina

I love Mos because he is helping me to kill time and keeping my brain busy

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause she kills evil evil time.

Davina

I love Mos because he encouraged me to eat the burger.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, cause that made no sense.

Davina

I love Mos because he weathered the curve ball.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause shes fun.

Davina

I love Mos because he makes me feel special and like a person I want to know

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, and hope she knows im drifting off to sleep, so if i go poof.. its cause im too week to stay awake , but im interested!

Davina

I love Mos because he WANTS to be here to cuddle me so I can sleep.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause she things Id be coming for the cuddles, Id be staying for them for sure.. :D

Davina

I love Mos because Ill bet money he would make sure I slept like a rock.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, cause she seems to have confidance in me.. for some reason.

Davina

I love Mos because he seems to need someone with some softer edges to remind him of what a great man he is.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina, cause im finding it harder to be a jerk to her...

Davina

I love Mos because he is learning that not everyone needs a jerk, some of us need to be petted and.. dealt with.

Prefect Mos

Just loves Davina. simple.

Davina

I love Mos because he can love someone as simple as me, he gives me reason to have faith in my heart.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina like the space pope loves the baby jebus, naked and freshly spanked.

Davina

I love Mos because he is the Epitone of masculinity and he makes my heart go pitty pat.

Prefect Mos

I love Davina cause shes giving me lovely visions of an american in ireland.. taking over his old family castle, and winning the heart of a local beauty, who longs for the outside world instead of the small antiquated village that did not follow the rest of the emerald isle into the silicone age.