Clue: Mystery, Lies and Murder ((Seeking Roleplayers)) ((Closed))

Started by EnchantedDream218, January 11, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

Everyone remembers the classic Clue game. It's actually one of my favorite boardgames and I've always enjoyed playing it. I'd love to make this into a storyline and have a plot twist to it. Murder, Lies spreading around, with lots of mystery. Who's cheating on who? What happened to Mr. Bobby? Is Mr. Bobby dead? Objects and money go missing?Is the mansion haunted? Who's lying to who? Who can you trust? Drinking. Sex. Money. You name it. It's a world of mystery. Are you ready for a mystery? Can you find out the clue's and play detective? Let's see who finds out who killed Mr. Bobby? Just make sure you look after yourself. There's lots of lies. Find out who's lying. Find the Clue's and puzzle pieces to the game. Who knows you might become a winner. Maybe... Are you ready to play?

I'm seeking roleplayers that's interested in this storyline.

Here's are the characters that people can play. I'll be Mr. Bobby's niece who comes to the mansion to stay. She's a new character and in her mid 20's.

The rest of the characters are open. Here's are the characters of the storyline. There's are simply just Clue cards and I'm sure everyone remember's them. :)

Let me know which character your interested in. Send me a pm or simply respond to this thread. The first ones to respond will joining. If anyone else is interested, I'll see if I can get you into the game. I'd like to have a blast with this one. If the main characters are taken. Try to think of a character that's somehow related to the main characters. You can think of a name and character bio for your character. Just write out your bio when you respond. This goes for the main characters too. Mr. Bobby's niece will be playing as me and I'll introduce her once I get everyone aboard! :D

Here's the main characters:

Here's the weapons

Here's the rooms

Let me know if you'd be interested. Simply respond. Let me know who you'd like to be. Respond to this thread or send me a pm.

If the main characters are taken, I can take a few extra's. Just make sure they're somehow related to the main characters.

Give me your bio of your character. You can use an image if you'd like too. If not, it's fine.

So are you ready to play Clue? I think this would be a lot of fun. A interesting roleplay and storyline. Clue has always been my favorite board game as a child.

Now I'd love to add a twist to it involving other things. Be as creative as you want. :)

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Remiel

So are you going to be running it as a RP'd version of the boardgame, or as a sandbox setting?

EnchantedDream218

Yes, it's going to be more of a Roleplay version of the board game. Are you interested? :)

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

EnchantedDream218

I'm still looking for more people. Please stick around. :)

I've always wanted to roleplay this as a group thing. I'm just hoping people will find an interest to this story. It could go great. I thought about it over Christmas.

I could also update it a bit and put some more details in. To attract more people.

~I closed this story. It doesn't seem to appeal to anyone.~

My List=)