Sadistically Searching for victim. The Dominatrix - NC EX

Started by Malediction, December 12, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malediction

Hi there. I am willing to write with any gender but I am looking for a male character to play against my female dominatrix who has dark torturous appetites of a non-consensual nature. I am looking for someone with few limits. Who would enjoy writing at the more extreme end of the spectrum?  Involving deep protracted suffering, physical and psychological torture and degradation. Where pleasure is simply used as a weapon to further break the spirit and mold the psyche. Culminating in eventual mind break and enduring Stockholm syndrome. I am quite content to work in your own personal kinks as well.

The premise

She wasn’t always a Dominatrix. She started out as a nurse pursuing a career in medicine. It wasn’t for any high minded ideal of caring or compassion. It was more of a fascination with human physiology, the thought of the power over others. Of life and death being in her hands. She was the sort of nurse that made intentional mistakes. Just to observe the pain and emotional upset she had caused and how those effects rippled to the family. She enjoyed leaving overwhelmingly negative impressions on her patients. It gave her a sense of power, more so when she could get away with abusing the trapped and isolated and making sure they knew she was the architect of their suffering. There was no glamour in being a nurse though, and financial issues did not help matters. God complexes of male doctors also grew tedious and left her feeling devalued. Removing their balls and force-feeding them to them became a rather common fantasy.

All the while other dark unrequited fantasies frothed in her mind. It was a shame she couldn’t be paid to hurt others. However, there was one profession that would open the door to that.

So she started to moonlight as a Dominatrix and let her inherent cruelty out on her clients. It was a fun role to adopt initially. A whole new world opened up to her full of sensual experiences. She gained a bit of a reputation for being the cruellest amongst them. She would intentionally push limits and point out their weaknesses for not taking it like a man. Shrieking, begging slaves became the norm. Realising she could make more money and satisfy herself within the trade she abandoned nursing altogether. However, as time wore on it started to not feel like it was enough. The monetary exchange made it all consensual. The pains she inflicted started to lose their lustre becoming background noise. Leaving her deeply unsatisfied. To chase that satisfaction she began going far past limits and safe practices. Particularly singling out those with low pain thresholds and ignoring safe words. It ended in disaster with only her medical knowledge staving off a serious incident. It was enough though for her to be told to pack up and leave.

A few diehards followed her as she established her own personal business. Converting the basement of her house into a multi-tiered dungeon with everything expected. It was not long though before things got out of hand. One of her clients was left somewhat maimed and bloodied and threatened legal action against her. At that moment something came over her and she decided there was nothing for it but to keep him. There was too much to lose otherwise.

He became her cherished plaything that she systematically destroyed. His anguish was like the meat and drink she had been missing. She was curious if she could create a real slave that would do anything for her, even mutilate themselves or die for her? The rest of her life and responsibilities paled in comparison. Her thoughts turned to new and creative ways to tease and ruin her plaything and bring about the worst depths of suffering she could get away with; short of killing him. Unfortunately keeping someone was a lot harder than it seemed. She made many sloppy mistakes, opened herself up to dangers she had not even considered. Her dungeon although appropriate for the willing was not suitable otherwise.

She busied herself chipping away at his self will using existing psychology to do it. With the end goal of leaving him being grateful for his torment, devoted to her but still suffering all the same.  Unfortunately, in one of her more excitable and depraved moments she inadvertently killed him.

This left her despondent aware of the aching emptiness no standard client could now satisfy. It did not take too much longer after that for the law to come sniffing around. Maybe it was because of her profession or his business connections they did not engage in too much scrutiny. Somehow, some way she had gotten away with it!

That ache of absence however remained. She poured all her efforts into converting the lower basement into a much more practical dungeon to keep her new plaything in. This time there would be no loose ends. Her new goal was to single out a client and engineer his isolation and breed psychological dependence. Push him to sever his ties, give up his job, and life then willingly surrender to slavery. The prospect of the lower basement a nurtured fantasy and tantalising reward. The release of 24/7 surrender, a cherished slave forever warm in her bosom.

The reality, however, was going to be very different. No one in their right mind would consent to what she had in store. All she needed now was the right client to come her way and become her plaything, destined to scream their lament in her cold sound-proofed dungeon.

If that sounds interesting to anyone please leave me a message and we can get a discussion going.

Please look at my O/O in my profile so you know what you are getting into. Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.